If you are about to commit suicide...

If you are about to commit suicide, isn't it a good idea to max out your credit cards and have one hell of a vacation before you finally check out permanently?

How can the bank collect if you're dead?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nKVCJhFXFwU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The bank will go after your estate, so your family won't get any of your shit when you die, not even enough to cover your funeral without them paying out of their own pocket

What if you liquidate all your assets, spend the money on drugs and hookers, and die with a negative net worth?

Could they come after your family (parents) for fraud under RICO?

What happens after you die doesn metter thou, you are already fucking dead

>pic related

The point of course is that if you are really suicidal then maxing credit cards and taking vacations has no appeal.

>just b urself

Because everyone that is suicidal is obviously in a healthy state of mind and able to think logically.

Why post such dark things accompanied with a cute image of Renge?

But anyway, they'll just sue your family.

>Why post such dark things accompanied with a cute image of Renge?
youtube.com/watch?v=nKVCJhFXFwU

>maxed out cc's
>car loan
>no assets
whelp looks like my family will make it out easy if i an heroed

If you're going to kill yourself, why don't you take out a massive life insurance policy, and spend every last penny you have paying the premiums so you're beneficiary gets a bunch from your death?

this could work but life insurance companies will look for any reason not to pay. im not sure but maybe policies have a no suicide clause

If you're going to kill yourself why not just do all the illegal things.

You'd need to wait a year or two for life insurance to pay out for suicide.

what?

here they will come after whatever relative of first degree you still have alive
the country is run like a fucking mafia. debt is inherited

They want to report me for killing their waifu. Well actually for posting a video about it.

Isn't it a better idea to max out your credit cards, get all the loans the banks can give you, liquidate all your assets and move to another country to start your life over?
What's the worst that could happen, you'll die or kill yourself when it doesn't work out?

>sue your family

Sue them for what exactly? They can legally reject inheritance and then the creditors can go suck a dick.

>that pic
most normie thing i've ever fucking read

When you think about suicide there's nothing that makes you happy or satisfied