How to yellow shoes?

This probably seems pretty autistic but I have these air force 1s that I copped to wear as beaters, and I've been trying to get the soles to turn yellow, like in the pic above. So far they just got kind of dirty/scuffed but nothing has happened to them in terms of midsole color. What causes yellowing on shoes and how do I get that look?
>inb4 just wearing them
I already have been wearing them for a while and I don't want to wait like 8 years for my shitty nikes to look nice

try bleach or another oxidizer

i got my af1's in 2012 from a thrift store, they were made in '08 and just started getting that nice quality to it in the last year or so.
I've tried putting them out in sunlight, in my window, this that and the other thing to speed up the process years ago like 2013 but honestly the best way to get them yellow is to give them time. this quality also looks more yellow in indoor lighting than outdoor lighting.
Sorry to burst your bubble!

>I want the "lived in" look without having to wait or do the living

Just be patient OP. 10 years goes by pretty fast.

Make some cheap black tea. Place each shoe in a shallow pan and pour the steeped tea around the edges so that the soles are covered. Leave it overnight

Lol this might work. Let me know if it does btw. Also run around in some.grass. really dig your feet in there. That green will fade to yellow.

Mine are still cream. The soles are pretty fucked up from walking them over 100 miles.

>hobo feels

this

machine wash with bleach and sun dry. mind you this isn't an instant solution but it'll help.

Idk if it would work, but you might try to do some light skateboarding in them. Like just cruise around and walk through dry dirt alot maybe

use them a lot in the rain. It rains a lot where I'm from so it only takes like 3years tops to yellow white soles

>10 years goes by pretty fast.

just paint them

>waking over 100 miles. That's literally nothing lmao you should do that in a month or two

just go to goodwill

i've found four or five pairs in different states of yellowing in my size over the course of the past six months

did i make the wrong choice in getting af1 hi's instead of low's?

yes

yeah i got mids n wish i didnt

this is such a stupid fucking meme

You're such a stupid fucking meme

this will really work wonders, the only other option is wait for ten years

what you want to do is mow the lawn while wearing them

I like your fit brah

yeh 100 miles isnt enough to 'fuck up' soles unless youre morbidly obese

Why do you want to yellow them? Is it just an aesthetic choice? I was going to purchase some Air Force ones and I personally loved how clean they looked when I tried them on in store.

>over 100 miles
o i hope this was a typo

Why is the pair OP posted looks so much better then others, , , Is it better photo, or different years/leather?

why would you want shoes to look all gross and old like that?

i bet yer one of those people that likes relic guitars too fucking poser

everything is a meme

everything

idk yeah i guess, it just looks better to me worn in.

different years

This user knows

"All that once was directly lived has become mere representation [...] the decline of being into having, and having into merely appearing."