Can you wear ripped jeans when you are 40 years old and Gunter Tompson tier balding?

Can you wear ripped jeans when you are 40 years old and Gunter Tompson tier balding?

Honestly anyone wearing ripped jeans at any age looks like a fag try hard desu. Unless it's like an ass rip or crotch rip that's natural

no. and lose some weight too

You can, but you can't wear white socks.

Stop doing that.

>doesn't even know where jeans rip naturally

I have 5 pairs of jeans that I've wore for the past 6 or 7 years.

Both knees blown out, back right pocket is ripped exactly where my wallet edges were forcing me to use the left pocket which is awkward as fuck to be honest. Hole on the right thigh where my keys rest. Hole halfway down the thigh right on top from I have no idea what.

No ass or crotch holes.

w2c jumper?

My bald father wears ripped jeans sometimes. He doesn't do anything to make the rips except actual work.

Nobody should ever wear ripped clothes no matter their age.

Yeah it's fine, if they sell it at Nordstrom, all the other midwestern housewives are buying if for their hubbies

Lazy ass nigger. My job has me bending down low and getting low for shit. I get the back pocket rip too. But always get crotch rips first.

If they fit the fit and the fit fits the fit person than yes.
Buy better jeans
>try hard
Not really. It might fit a specific look they want. Age can be a non-factor if the person have a shit about their appearance

Fuck man they levis. What would you suggest. I hate spending loads on money on jeans because I find this shit always happens no matter what. If I spend $60 or over $100

The quality difference between 60 and 100 dollar jeans is pretty minimal. And frankly, levis are not good quality jeans. They're, at best, an average to measure off of. They only are popular because they were once good and are now very cheap. Fa really likes acne and apc, both are a decent quality, blk dnm and naked and famous are decent too. Washing jeans is really bad for them (obviously if you're here you know that). Ssense is having a sale so hold out and you can snag a good deal on some thing like rick torrance trousers

Wear raw denim jeans and then rip them as time goes on and as they fade and it will look cool.

no one should wear ripped jeans

When will teens start dressing respectably again?

There's nothing Lazy about it. My jeans were ripped from my job too. I worked installing and refurbishing hardwood floors for years which saw me on my knees for the majority of the day. Maybe your crotch just ripped because you're fat. Yeah, that explains it.

SICK BURN CLASSIC COMEBACK YOUR THE INSULT MASTER

starting to wonder if you're even old enough to have a job.

I would assume so he's quoting aqua teen hunger force episode from 2004.

No

put your trip back on gorsw/pe/

this
white socks should be illegal

igor's worst poster ever

it looks way too try-hard as in that you are trying to look young again

my vote goes to this faggot: