Is heterochromia effay? What's the best combination?

Is heterochromia effay? What's the best combination?

Of course. High contrast like dark brown and a lighter blue or green is probably the best

its one of the effay mutations. most mutations are bad obvs. and yeah high contrast is best

>is x effay????????

KILL YOURSELF

Wrong. Green blue is best value

isn't it way too ehm... "amine" and way too quirky?
sorry pal i'm new to Veeky Forums, didn't know that you so pissed with this meme.

also what about mixed (sectoral) heterochromia?

i think blue/grey + blue/grey mixed with hazel colored (say, 80 degree) triangle is pretty effay.

>Tfw shittiest heterochromia (blue/green) and it's isn't even noticeable
fuark

when do u draw the next sonichu episode?

Picrelated
Actually it's not even heterochromia but 1 of my eyes is more shitskin than another.

yes its effay, but only if its not too noticeable.
green/hazel is best combo, followed by blue/green

That's a good one user. I have hazel/brown and it's pretty unnoticeable.

>inb4 david bowie
he didnt have heterochromia

He just got punched in the eye by a mate and the pupil just stayed open after that

When it's good its really good but its usually so unnoticeable

nothing wrong with something being quirky as long as it isnt intentionally quirky. people that try to be quirky are the cringy ones

Went to high school with a guy who had the best greying hair ever. It was a mousy brown with silver streaks. He had greying hair since like, 4th grade

He also had heterochromia. Left eye was deep blue, right was dark green with a small brown ring.

He committed suicide like 8 years after we all graduated though, so rip

I have the thing Bowie had but less severe, in that one of my pupils doesn't fully contract, though it isn't stuck fully dilated either. You can only see it in bright light.

I also know someone with coloboma, which is also a pretty effay eye condition, unless it affects they eyelids, which is gross as fuck.

yes..very

fake heterochromia doesn't count mate

central heterochromia is objectively the best

that's a sign of antichrist tho

still god tier

I think OP pic would look very good in either both brown or both blue, but like this it's shit

so i'm the antichrist? nice