Sun tanning is a form of mental illness

Am I the only who thinks this? White people who sun tan are on the same level as black people who bleach their skin

There's nothing that turns me off a girl faster

Agreed I've literally never dated a girl who wasnt pale skinned

Idont even care what race they are as long as their skin is pale

idk man i just kinda let ppl enjoy things

are you fucking retarded?

T. Orange millenial thot

pale maidens

My skin is fairly pale but I am wondering if dying it darker or lighter would make me look even paler.

Advice would be much appreciated!

My eyes are blue-green and my natural hair colour is light brown (eyebrows a dark brown or even dark grey or black looking)

*dying my hair

That's a really dumb comparison. One is a natural thing that happens when you go outside as a white person, the other is something black people try to do to their skin so they can look lighter. I personally prefer pale girls, but who gives a fuck if people want to go outside? Just because you sit inside all day doesn't mean everyone else has to.

It's the same mentality and the same concept. You aren't better than a bleached black person because the chemicals you burn your skin with come from the sun instead of a bottle

People who tan are self hating

this.

But you're also wrong. A lot of people willingly tan to get tanned skin.

But OP is probably a basement sweller, I mean some people just want a tan lol, simple as. Who cares if it turns you off.

"Everything I don't like is a mental illness" is a mental illness

And people just wanna bleach their skin. Why does it matter?

Bleaching your skin is probably safer for you than sun tanning

Because it's only okay when white people do it. White people are such hypocrits

>People who tan are self hating
I'm willing to bet you're the self-hating one

What's wrong with wanting a bit of colour? There shouldn't be a problem unless it goes to extremes.

People usually look their best when they're more natural

Vitamin D from the sun is healthy. Being out in the sun 24/7 is not.

Tans are ugly and not Veeky Forums. I wear sun lotion every single day of my life

It's bad for your skin and makes you look considerably worse and is a sign you aren't comfortable in your skin, it's a symptom of white guilt

This is something that's always confused me. Why do white people talk down to the 0.5% of black people stupid enough to bleach their skin. But at the same time more than 50% of white spend hours in the sun giving themselves cancer and turning themselves into leather bags just to look more black

Not to mention the lip and ass surgery they are obsessed with. White people try so hard to give off this vibe they are comfortable with themselves when in reality they are the most self hating race out of anyone

>t's bad for your skin
In excess, yes
>makes you look considerably worse
For some it can, but it's subjective
>sign you aren't comfortable in your skin
No one is comfortable. Everyone seeks validation and it's sickening. Look at Veeky Forums. If you were comfortable, you wouldn't be here.
>it's a symptom of white guilt
Take it easy on the red pills

I'm white and you're 100% right

White people are in a crisis right now

We hate ourselves and it's evident to anyone with even the slightest bit of self awareness

That's why you will see pathetic white males walking around doing their best impression of "insert rapper here"

Tanning their skin, pushing for laws that go directly against their interests

It's even manifested itself to the bedroom with cuckolding fetishes and whatever else

White people have gone off the deep end

I currently live in Asia and nobody tans.

Pretty nice that people here aren't dumb enough to willingly destroy their skin.

sorry for leaving the basement lol, I use sun lotion and never get red but I can't avoid getting a tan

>uses lotion
>still brown

Sup enrique

Isn't skin bleaching carcinogenic?

When your a guy with really pale skin your going to be made fun of because it means you stay inside jacking it to anime all day. You don't need to tan until black but a little tan even from driving alot makes you look better

Anything in excess is bad for you user.

Personally though, I love really pale skin and dark skin. I'm gross and in between :( wish I was a porcelain qt or a chocolate qt instead of a boring medium brown.

Yeah maybe if you're ugly as fuck already but then really how is a tan gonna help you anyway

If you're good looking consciously staying pale elevates you

Yeah I used to purposely tan but it's so bad for your skin and i look a lot better without it. Pale skin makes me look a lot more mature

How do people not notice this guy is obviously pretending to be a retard?

Even if he is trolling, he's right. Tanning is tacky and the trend needs to die

>nothing turns me off a girl faster
>implying you're straight

This board is full of autistic faggots

Dye your hair blonde if anything

>be a grand wizard
>turbo pale
>blemishes show up from a mile away
>every wrinkle in my face shows when I move any part of it
>teeth look less white
>eyes look less white

I think being a little tan is probably a good thing.
Plus the vitamin D.

Tanning is a meme spread by (((Hollywood))) to distort western perceptions of beauty and normalize the spread of dark-skinned immigrants.

But they are dumb enough to believe that any form of sunlight will give you cancer. People over there wear sunblock on seriously overcast and rainy days. They continually buy beauty care products and soaps that claim "whiter skin with X amount of uses" and throw money at it despite the price or validity.

Yeah, much better.

this isn't fair

tanning is totally natural unlike bleaching. maybe move somewhere where there is less sunny days?

Pale is timeless beauty, Tan is a dead trend for people who put to much gel in their hair

That's why models are forced by their agency's to stay out of the sun

Going to the beach and getting a bit darker is totally fine, I look way better with a bit of color in my skin. Tanning beds or products that look unnatural can go but almost nobody gets those anyway.

It really isn't though both on a health level and on an aesthetic level it's a lose lose

>wanting to look like a shit skin

I will never understand people who do this

Except that tanning is natural? In everyone?

I don't see a problem with tanning. What I find weird is those asian women who go out in the summer wearing wide-brimmed hats, long sleeved shirts and pants and a face veil.

It's natural to lay out in the sun until you look a piece of beef jerky?

This idea that because something is naturally produced on earth it's good for you is stupid as fuck. You should let a snake bite you because it's poison is natural or start eating every mushroom you find in the ground

My skin has yellow undertones so unless I get some sun I look green/ill. I don't go to tanning salons but if I'm going swimming or hiking I'm not going to wear a fucking burqa.

Except going outside is good for you. I'm not saying that you should lie on a beach all day with no sunscreen but spending all your time indoors or covered from head to toe isn't healthy either. Seasonal Affective Disorder is well documented.

Sun beds are also prescribed for certain types of acne & eczema.

My blonde tips go lighter in the sun while my roots remain dark, in the sun my blue eyes are more intense and I look far healthier tanned.
ye i like tanning

This looks fucking stupid.

those are called 'whores' user

How much plastic surgery?

If you have a tan and it's not from working outside you can fuck right off

My alien princess

>asian superiority thread
nigga kys you don't understand anything about anything

>white people want to be tan
>meanwhile in asia, asian people want to be white
Really makes you think.

Swimming? Hiking? Biking? Walking to work? Running? Soccer/Football? Going to the park?

lol nigga we ain't serfs working in the fields no more

Sun tan is the new tramp stamp

t. tanned white guy who uses the word nigga

fuck you got me

Tanlets are pathetic

id rather not fuck a corpse to be honest im not into that kind of thing you get me

back to /pol/ you fucking retard hahahaha

Have you ever stopped and thought that the white people who ridicule blacks that bleach might not be the same white people who tan?

Why deprive.myself all the.fun activities to keep no tan. Also don't you know self destruction is the most effay

You should wear sunscreen, at least a low SPF, on your face every day.

I will agree with the whitening cream shit but I don't see it in stores very often in Korea. Saw it everywhere in SEA.

Where do I find a doctor who will do this for me no questions asked?

dont know....maybe its because sun is healthy?

You haven't heard of a thing called sun lotion?

Idont even care that tanning is unhealthy

I just think it looks bad

Girls in Asia bleach and apply chemical whitening beauty products to their face. It's disgusting how much those girls obsess over whiteness.

delete your brain

The fact that you think it's about whiteness shows that you know fucking nothing about Asia.

Their beauty standards are heavily western influenced. You ccan't argue with that.

It has nothing to do with being white. It has everything to do with being pale.

Being pale is a sign of wealth in Asia. If you are pale it means you never had to do menial field work labour meant for the lower classes.

Tans are hot. Not Veeky Forums mind you, but they are hot. Honestly nothing really turns my crank more than tan blonde Stacy sloot.

>it's a symptom of white guilt

This is what ODing on red pills looks like.

White skin tans naturally in the sun--it is a natural biological process. Don't really see anything wrong with cultivating a natural biological process. In a sense tanning is more natural than a girl with curly hair straightening it. Also daily reminder that dudes who covet "muh porcelain Amelie look-a-like manic pixie dream girl" are generally beta numales. I'm not even saying I dislike pale. I like it (on some girls) I'm just saying nothing signals numale more than adamant pale worship.

tl;dr Tans are hot, not Veeky Forums. Pale and tan are both OK. Beta numales worship pale.

t. milquetoast virginboy with "normie" rage.

Back to /r9k/ you germ.

In Japan, long straight hair, pale skin and focus on the nape of the neck are not western influenced.

I think the most important thing to keep in mind is that the grass truly is greener on the other side. It's sad. Think about nose jobs. Asians (mainly Koreans) get nose jobs to get a bigger "higher" nose more like western people. Western people get nose jobs to make their big high noses *smaller*--more like Asian noses.

The girl in your picture is a guido. Go the fuck back to jersey shore and lay off the cologne kid

Holy shit, that girl is as dark as my gf and she's West Indian.
I think girls who wear their natural skin proudly are hottest. Anyone who bleaches/tans may indeed have a mental disorder and self hate

>natural skin

Kek because white skin doesn't tan naturally?

Sure, but I'm talking about girls who excessively tan in tanning beds. Not girls who play sports, go to the beach, do outdoorsy activities ect. Same goes for darker girls whose skin may lighten because of the change of season and lack of sun exposure.

Poison forms naturally on earth too but you don't walk around consuming random mushrooms you find on the ground

Fact is there's nothing natural about lying in the sun for hours upon hours just to look like a shit skin

Worst analogy ever.

Tanning makes you look like an ompa loompa

What about lying in the sun for an hour or two? Where do you draw the line?

Being freakishly pale is corpse-like looks unnatural. If that's what then go for it, but everyone else isn't tanning for the sake of being "black". Having a healthy glow looks nice.

Their beauty comes from their clear skin, not from their pale-ness.

Sunday screen?
Exactly, so they don't tan

Retard

Except that's not true, you dumb ape.
>muh anecdotes
You do realise people tan without trying, right? It's a crazy concept I know, but white people have melanin too!

There's a significant difference between tanning by accident and laying in the sun until you look like Kramer when they attached his head to a fried chicken

many this. sun tanning is darwinism

Who is that on the way left?

I'm Persian and I tan regularly, especially at salons during the winter months. Granted, I'm pretty pale for a persian, but it looks dope af, and it makes me look bronze. Don't knock it till you try it.

>I'm Persian

Why do Arabs do this?. You aren't Persian your an iraqi inbred. I'm part Italian but I don't tell people I'm roman. Kys muhamad

They all look the fucking same. Same plastic surgeon or it's just Photoshop ?

Awful.

how the FUCK do I get skin as good as koreans

Overcast and rainy days doesn't change UV index mate. It can be overcast and the index can still be as high as 11 (which is damaging), especially here in Australia.

I got sunburned and tanned a bit by going outside
How do I become vampire white?

Perisans =/= Arabs

They are different people. It's like saying German is the same as French.

Persia is a now dead ancient empire from thousands of years ago. Keep larping

I like pale girls but my gf likes my tan. I try not get any darker but I used to work outside when younger. She says paleness on men is feminine, but doesnt like fake tans. She likes "labor tans. I'm not even that tan though.

uhhhhhhhhhh