kek

w2c shirt?

gosha

Look at that fucking fit cunt, hypebeasts are gonna think that is "fashion"

why u gotta be racist man

nigger

nah

hi there, /pol/yp : - )

this fit isnt even that bad this is just Veeky Forums's obsession with being contrarian to mainstream. Its not anything special but its not especially bad. at least he isnt wearing skinnies with ozweegos

that fit is atrocious.

I saw some ghetto black dude with velcros on the train the other day

no it just doesnt fit Veeky Forumss tastes, but to normies thats a god tier streetwear fit by their favorite rapper

Glad I never bought ozweegos.

Its not racism it is just a reaction to nigger behavior

This is why everybody including white people hate white people

Sage & Report

As a white man, I don't even pay attention to how shitskinned races dress because they already look bad to me regardless of their clothes

however some asians make me jelly

Yeah definitely its not like there is any kind of subversive jewish element, right?

are you saying that raf simons is the white equivalent of niggers? I agree

>shit heads act like shit heads and then get mad when people don't like them

Ya its da joos

So a white person having any kind of racial consiousness besides ethno masochism makes them a shit head huh? I can all ready tell you are a devil worshipping kike

no that fit is pretty bad

I don't give a fuck about what you think, you have a board for that

I'm sorry you got bullied by black people but it's time for you to grow up billy

>implying I live anywhere near black people

Oh and there's a HUGE difference between racial consciousness and straight up racism. You're just trying to justify your own self hatred by lashing out on others. If you hate where the Earth is heading, make an example and remove yourself from it

>never has been around black people
>thinks he can judge black people

Typical suburban white boy

Racial conscious and white at the same time you considered racist by societies definition. And I dont hate myself im fucking white and proud, I dont have any type of white guilt unlike you, that if your actually not a jew or a shitskin

Ive been to New York and other nigger jungles plently of times
>also implying that the rural and suburban areas are bad placea to live/grow up

I'm sorry but most people form their own opinions

Keep generalizing people like the basement dweller you are, that'll make people take you seriously. Especially when you have never been around black people by your own words. If you weren't insecure, you wouldn't belong to a hate group, the equivalent to BLM for minorities. Everyone laughs at them and everyone laughs at you. Your opinion really matters :)

>in the general area of black people and experiencing black people is the same

Lol

My opinion is going to matter a whole lot more when im leading a troop of brownshirts down pennslyvania avenue

Oh yeah sorry I never had the authentic black experience, so I geuss I cant comment I only seen hiw they destroy cities if their unchecked niggerousity

fa is not even /pol/ crazy infograph racist, its 12 year old xbox live racist where it's just finding insults to lob

Yeah okay kid enjoy high school buddy lmk when that happens so I can head over with my katana and teleport behind you

>gets news from a biased news source (pol) about how minorities are the scourge of humanity
>thinks he's educated

Jesus you're pathetic

>implying that you could kill me with a katana
>implying im not educated
>implying non whites arent the scourge of whites

>implying you can expect when I can teleport
>implying they are

All modern culture is NOT white culture

>implying I cant
>implying they arent

>implying YOU aren't

Reply to this post if you have been blessed to be born white.

You are actually kind of right badically apl of modern culture is jewish culture thats why it sucks so much dick
White culture is something like pic related

>implying im not white
Aryan reporting in

>implying you're aryan
>implying real aryans aren't progressive

>implying chinlets can be aryan

>implying having barbarian features is desirable

>implying it isnt

>implying aryans should be associated with neanderthals

>implying we aren't

You really got me there

white ppl are so fucking pathetic lmao

"racial consciousness" of any kind is racist by definition. white racial consciousness is worse, because white skinned people have nothing to fight against (no systematic oppression)

what do you have to defend that needs consciousness? when was being white linked to a specific community (appart from the whole "white race" which doesn't have anything in common more than skin color) ? white pride is just a nice word for opression (you don't even try to hide it). off yourself

>Actually believing in "race"
>And then using skin color as the best indicator of "race"

Lmao bunch of brainlets in here

>confusing a single artist/school/movement that existed during a specific period with a whole race
wew you sure seem to know so much about art and culture. so what do you think about every artist that was inspired by extra-occidental art? (almost the whole fucking XXth century avant-garde)

I like how I was grouped in that when I was arguing against /pol/
B8 but I'll bite. Look up classism, I'm white and that shit hit me hard
Also races are different, to ignore that is stupid. But saying that one race is better than another is even dumber

o shit my bad

>But saying that one race is better than another is even dumber
yo dumb witey we better at dem sports and have longer dicks so das just plane wrong HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

here. i know what clacissism is, if you're talking about art at least. but it's not linked to white-ness, which is what some people here (you too it seems) are thinking. classicism comes from the ideal of mimesis, which is lined to a few european philosophers and artists, and to antique culture. those too things are only linkeed to "white-ness" because they were located in europe, and the community of form only exists between them because of cultural, economical and political exchange. they're also linked to the political context obv (portrait and "realism" being born because there was an elite powerful enough to order the creation of such works). But europe also produced medieval art which never cared about realism, also produced XXth century avant-garde getting progressively away from realism (matisse, cézanne, picasso, derain etc), also produced abstract art. whiteness doesn't have anything to do with any of that, never had, never will.