/cap/ - Hats and Caps General

post cool dad hats, beanies, snap backs, etc.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/City-Hunter-Embroidered-Cotton-Baseball/dp/B01H0WTY3Y/ref=sr_1_921?s=apparel&ie=UTF8&qid=1496090770&sr=1-921&nodeID=2474954011&psd=1&th=1
amazon.com/City-Hunter-Summer-Cotton-Baseball/dp/B01H4CIUAS/ref=sr_1_2?s=apparel&ie=UTF8&qid=1496212961&sr=1-2&nodeID=7141123011&psd=1&keywords=ice cream cap
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Just go with the original basebal caps.

Those retarded hats that have been hijacked by blacks and other pretentious faggots are ruined and so are trucker hats.

w2c?

Cop?

Isn't OP just a baseball cap? I thought "dad hat" is just a dumb, more recent way of receding to baseball hats, because flat bills dominated the past few years.

>six-panels
Disgusting

Currently wearing this, I feel mildly autistic

I fw it dont worry
the people wearing the new hats with random "artsy" shit on them like OP look a lot more autistic
disney is cool as fuck as long as the rest of your fit isnt penis tier I would prolly smack your ass if I saw you inpublic

yes

I love my fucking hat.
Literally nobody has a hat like mine.
Got it from someone who was in the military for a pretty minute.

back

c/n?

Guaranteed to piss off brown people

reposting this because it was popular in the /toycore/ thread. now I want one too.

which one should i cop?
i'm thinking white, pink black, or brown

why?
never seen this

where from? don't like the flat bill but the embroidery is nice

It's Vineyard Vines. Just Google that brand plus racist and there's tons of hate for it

It's preppy?
Is it racist cause "white ruling class" or what?

Exactly. It's marketed exclusively to white middle to upper middle class preppy people. Plus basketball americans get super salty at the fact that their catalog is completely white.

i swear to god people don't have enough real problems nowadays

Maharishi.
I agree, woulda copped already if it had a curved one.

just bought pic related from jiffyshirts, took me forever to find a plain khaki dad hat with a green brim but they have them cheap

An opinion would be welcome.

I'm considering a few hats, this one in particular.
> yosemite
> climb rocks

here's under the bill

have a few other styles I'm looking at.

>flat bill
>six-panel
Get it outta here

different color

I really like the flat bill over ballcap style. Would rather have a 5-panel but the company doesn't make the design I want with 5-panel.

final design. Don't like this one as much.

listen to this user

Like I said, I'm more interested in the design (national park) than how many panels it has. Is the suggestion entirely fashion based, or does it fit bad? If the fit isn't good I would consider finding another hat. But if it's just for looks, I couldn't care less desu.

This is my current hat.

thugger's hat

>five
And yours is the worst

Nice.

wearing this a lot

posting a few from smaller brands. I like them

What are some essential hat colours? I have a beige hat, two black ones, and a navy one.

Been getting really into the hip-nerdy look of Études+Visvim+Lemaire.

Only good ones ITT

Currently waiting for pic related to be delivered

are you my mom?

Does anyone know good sites for hat embroidery?

c/n?

I have a bunch of dad hats from thrift stores.

i like this a lot, where can i get it?

amazon.com/City-Hunter-Embroidered-Cotton-Baseball/dp/B01H0WTY3Y/ref=sr_1_921?s=apparel&ie=UTF8&qid=1496090770&sr=1-921&nodeID=2474954011&psd=1&th=1

my man

are you in a fraternity?

Lol how did you know?

>dropped-rape-charges-tier

Better than convicted rapist tier

Columbia has a surprisingly large number of effay hats

Rate?

Does anybody have experience with the ebbets field flannels retro ballcaps? How is the sizing? Will i look like a fool wearing one?

why didn't you post one?

channeling my inner roadman right now

>Hey guys I'm open to opinions and want advice but oh yeah lol I've already made my mind up about my shitty redneck hat.

This place sometimes jeez :^)

Serious question : Can the brim on fedoras/trilbys be bent up on the front to look like some of those pork pie hats ? Will it stay up ?

cop?

CNN hat is hype

yeah w2c

G O S H A
O
S
H
A

l o l
o
l

amazon.com/City-Hunter-Summer-Cotton-Baseball/dp/B01H4CIUAS/ref=sr_1_2?s=apparel&ie=UTF8&qid=1496212961&sr=1-2&nodeID=7141123011&psd=1&keywords=ice cream cap

kinda like this, but im scared that my friends will call me gay for having a red ice cream on my cap

What does Veeky Forums think about Fjällräven caps?

I honestly think these are pretty cool and give and outdoors/adventurous vibe, wondering if i should cop one in dark olive.

Made this looking for any feedback, thanks

Ty bbe

Yeah looks great

what feedback could you possibly get for something so inane?
>GUYS LOOK AT THIS BASIC CAP I MADE WITH A TINY TUMBLR PIC AND CAPTION ON IT PLEASE VALIDATE ME FOR DOING SOMETHNG THAT ISN'T CREATIVE AT ALL AND IS OF NO WORTH

God this board has the shittest taste and lowest standards, jap moot needs to nuke it asap

Thanks for the feedback

all these are goood

Might as well wear a MAGA hat around town, just as divisive

w2c

W2C?

I've made it from afganka cap, because we don't have B-1 cap here. Just cop B-1 and add snap, like i did.

whats up, nitz

eh. not feeling it, but don't listen to some random person on a cantonese basket weaving forum, wear what u like brah. if you don't mind wearing something with such obvious branding for a well known company, go for it.

The brand is aesthetic as fuck tho with no text, but i get what you're saying