QTDDTOT

Questions That Don't Deserve their Own Thread

So here's mine Veeky Forums: for the poorfags what is you're best resource for knock off clothing?

A hoodie I wanted sold out before I could purchase, and ebay/poshmarket is showing up dry. Do any of you know any sellers that could print/relipicate this hoodie?
I was thinking etsy but they all have morals when it comes to making stuff that is already made. (Unless someone knows someone without morals on there)

What will the next big sneaker trend be? I think I'm too late to hop on the Reebok's meme, I'd be better off joining the next one

sambas

ukfag here, can anyone tell me how a badass WHITE delinquent american dresses nowadays? I want to be a walking stereotype.

I'm sure it's no longer the wifebeater + leather jacket + greased hair combo since it's not the 70s-90s anymore.

What is the result of bleaching an orange shirt? Brown?

just in negro fashion, really

Where can a girl find the Veeky Forums essentials?

GTFO MY BOARD YOU ROASTIE

what happens when you bleach a white shirt?/??

It starts shooting black people and own slaves

I buy in another state, where things are cheaper.

Are birkenstocks still fa this summer?

whats a good brand of affordable solid tees that are form fitting and come in different colors?
I hate uniqlo but like American Eagles Legend tees

I tried a tee from next level on amazon after some reddit (I know) guy shilled them. It was alright in the arms, but the neckhole was way too small so ended up really high up my neck compared to normal, and the shoulder seams were quite lumpy which I found odd. I've got a J Crew slim fit T shirt which I got on sale, but I'm opposed to buying them at full price. I've also got a really nice John Lewis (UK) T shirt which is probably the best fitting of the lot desu

we have one
it's called fuccboi general

I got fucked on Uniqlo casual shirts, ordered a M and L to check out sizing, and while both fit alright in the chest and arm length/shoulder, they are way too fucking long to be worn as a sport shirt. Should I return them or get them tailored? Normally $40 got them both on sale for $20 each.

wow that posture is pretty bad but otherwise I can't tell if talented or not. The tits look nice.

what are some Veeky Forums dad caps?

I would

hey Veeky Forums what do you think about all saint's skinny jeans?

Where can I get the most bland and most basic t-shirts possible?

What is the difference between dark blue, stone washed blue and one wash dark blue in denim? Just looking for a general pair of jeans. Any advice on what to look for in terms of stitching and feel?

uniqlo, H&M, Target type shit

that picture is fucking hilarious

they were calling it death camp chic. GAP took them down.

Anyone have experience with NDC?

Run big or small? Are they decent espadrilles?

idk, but i see a lot of normies wearing them. get suicokes or espadrilles maybe. or you can always get summer sneakers

They're a staple sandal, definitely popular among normies and fashonistas alike

This is a shot in the dark but does anyone have an recs for a good but cheap tailor in NYC? I have no idea where to start looking for one.

give me the rubdown on COS

I need to buy a new black leather belt cause I accidentally put my old one in the wash when I did my laundry drunk

What's are some Veeky Forums belts to buy?