Is there anything less effay than owning an android smartphone?

Is there anything less effay than owning an android smartphone?

americucks still using SMS like it's 2005

fucking kill yourself this whole fucking board is retarded what the fuck is wrong with you people why the fuck should everything be 'effay' you bunch of fucking faggots.

btw i have an iphone

I'm too old to be seen with an iphone

I'm not a teen on instagram, I'm not a girl in middle school (my high school friends have kids in middle school today)

so it would be a serious pitfall in professional image to be holding any apple product

I want to switch to iPhone but I dont want to lose clover
This app is better than desktop Veeky Forums let alone mobile site Veeky Forums
Thanks for there is an app on iOS that gives notifications for (you)s than ill switch

this man knows whats up

>Not using the best theme

imessage isnt sms lol

Clover? This is bait.

Nigga the winner of the app war is Dashchan.

Yes. Living at home.

is this a joke? asking for a friend.

I think clover just looks better, dashcam looks like an kitkat app that tried to move to material design as quick as possible

While we're on the subject I just got a 7 plus today, what's an effay cast for it?

There is literally nothing wrong with SMS.

Only 3rd world shitholes need whatsapp or viber or some other cuck trash

what theme do you use

if a chick wants to fuck but avoids exchanging numbers and just wants to trade kik or snapchat or whatsapp or some shit

I ignore them and move on.

waste of time millennials

Just switched to android, first one after only having I phones. It is great thst out of the box that I can torrent movies straight to my phone

whatsapp uses phone numbers you tool

...But here you are posting on a board about fashion with other teenagers...

why the fuck would you want the same phone every year with a price that goes straight up your vagina hole just because "wow oh wow look at the minimalism, im gonna ignore every fucking problem with the phone because oh wow a white box, oh wow apps dont work on it, oh wow payed music oh boy look at all these scratches and cracks." it isnt fa to have a broken ass phone and having a phone with a case on it is even worse so buy that android you want and put a skin on it, i promise you that itll get more attention than EVERYONES new iphone

>apple worth something
Veeky Forums also is illiterate about technology, go figure

owning an overpriced piece of shit every normie has

true

Is it true that samsung galaxies are even shittier than iPhones now? I hear they are unreliable as fuck and crack if you look at them wrong.

I hope not luv

Sieg is a fucking idiot. 90% professional, phd, doctor, attorney I know in DC has an iPhone. My baby sisters fucking 80yr old piano teacher has an iPhone. He must live in poor area. My 74 year old grandfather sends me emojii's. what a fucking cuck. No one gives a shit about what phone you use

You're fucking retarded he wasn't even referencing my post

>butthurt

remember when we exposed who you were and turns out that you're fat as fuck?

I guarantee he wont reply to this and face the fact that hes a 250 pound lard licking fatass

he's probably too busy eating the fat fuck

Oh hey, nice, you piece of shit. Why do you even come here? Too insecure to invest in ur own life? You've been on and off fa for years and you've literally got nothing to show for it. Just a headful of knowledge you can't even apply to your own fat body. Get the fuck of fa and see a counselor. Your insecurity is crippling and embarrassing. Go get help u cuck

>owning a phone
>Veeky Forums

pick one desu

Kill yourself

>and face the fact that hes a 250 pound lard licking fatass
you didn't do the second part, you actually are a fat fuck lmao

(You)

lol u fat body shit stain of a cock licking, cucked pussy-footed, two-timing chinky faggot. Eat shit u smelly hambeast

>Implying I don't know who you are

L A R D A S S
A
R
D
A
S
S

C U C K
U
C
K

"I-I know y-you are but w-what am I??"
lmao I can feel you sweating through my computer screen you piggy fuck

>implying you do
>implying that matters

>piggy fuck

user that's another trip

do u have to use Benadryl on ur face after she shits on u with that rotten cunt

Still an ugly bitch all these years later

eat a dick bitchboy

>implying I'm ugly

I think you got the wrong person bud

DISGUSTENG

been a long time since I saw this

i like how this turned into a shit on sieg thread, this is great

I didn't know that this many people are still here

Now Veeky Forums has absolutely no excuse for being horrible rn

Fuck yeah you're ugly as shit troll master

ITT: Sieg avoiding the fact that he's a fat fuck

what's it like having a clinically dangerous bmi

sms is totally fine. I hate most social media apps because like the other user said, it's literally cuck trash because of additional faggot obligations.

Beats having a face covered in moles. And a mental illness thinking you're a woman

Kek, I won't be surprised if he actually posts on skinny threads

who is sieg?
and why are trips a thing

newfag

Basically an infamous jackass who gives off shitty advice and acts like a cunt while doing it.

not to mention hes obese

yeah let me just use SMS to contact entire groups at once, oh wait I CANT

how often is this really needed?

...groupchat on imessage

Don't change the subject you homosexual, degenerative cretin. Fucking piece of shit, lumpy, cock-sucking, priggish imbecile. Ever heard of Jenny Craig?

sieg

you are

a huge fucking faggot

why the fuck are you still posting

really fucking hell u fat fuck, wtf is this shit

lol sieg remember when u tried rick, i bet u felt like a hot dog

u never did tell us how denim dan's dick tasted u fuckin homo

have u ever loved urself

LOOK AT THAT ! IT'S THE INVASION OF POTATO PEOPLE

ya'll posting in retarded thread

sometimes sieg needs to be bullied or he won't go back to his corner & will continue to shitpost

i feel like im watching 13 year olds fight

put ur trip back on sieg

wait how is someone so fat so [in]famous on /fa?

he's a cunt thats been posting since the late 2000- early 2010's, and just gives newfags very poor advice

Why haven't you killed yourself yet you weeb?

You have pictures of me from 10 years ago in brands that don't even exist anymore

10 years later and u still look like shit, must be depressing as fuck

Post a recent picture you dirty bitch

Same.

Any time I've ever met someone new, hit it off and at the end we decided to exchange info and she says "what's your facebook?" or the absolute worst "what's your snapchat?" then she's fucking dropped.

It's numbers or nothing. Snapchat is the most juvenile shit I've ever seen and it blows my mind that fully grown adults use that shit unironically.

have fun restricting your dating pool to over 28's.

Srsly though why? pussy is pussy

The least effay thing is letting some cuck decide what is effay on some Japanese sex-slave forum.

>not buying basically disposable 50 pound chinese android phones

this one should be censored

this one's from a family reunion

don't bother w the plebs

FUCKING KEK'D

You look like fucking Private Gomer Pyle buddy

post his face so i can laugh at the loser trans

Except he did the right thing, unlike sieg

No. I've had my S5 for like 3 years and I haven't had a single problem with it. As long as you aren't some klutz autist type you should be fine.

enjoy not being able to copy music to or from your phone without apple's approval