Is there any point in being Veeky Forums if you have shit hair genetics?

Is there any point in being Veeky Forums if you have shit hair genetics?

Other urls found in this thread:

civashairtransplant.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes

Show me one man that is Veeky Forums that doesn't have 9/10+ face genetics with shit hair

Being fashionable is great damage control if you're balding.

Part of the reason its seen as so bad is because so many balding guys give up and go straight to walmart polos, dad jeans and autism sneakers because they think there is no reason to care anymore.

Not all bald guys have the face of Jason Statham though

inspo

>tfw I'm between I and II
>tfw I look good as fuck with a buzzcut so I don't have to worry about balding

>Tfw fat, ugly and III Vertex
I just turned 22

Finasteride + Minoxidil + Ketoconazole shampoo slows that shit way down. Went from I to almost II from age 18-20, then got on the big three, and now 8 years later it's gotten marginally worse but still hasn't gotten quite to II. And all of my male ancestors were III - IV by age 28.

jude law tho?

I'm a NW 2 and it really fucking sucks but even though my self esteem is shit I know that I'm a really good looking guy and I think I dress well by my own standard (and from what I've heard from others)

It's really cringy to speak about myself in this way but my shitty hairline has never affected the compliments I've personally received and overheard regarding my looks

Basically user if you seem unattractive with a little bit of thinning or recession, you'd probably be unattractive with good hair anyways. There's a lot more that gets factored in when it comes to good looks

Just get a transplant in Turkey or something

Am I balding? I was recently complimented on the thickness of my hair so I thought I was in the clear for awhile but when I look really close at my hair in the mirror it definitely looks like balding.

hats

I´m II A.
Thought about just getting a buzzcut so many times already, but I´m afraid that even the buzzcut only looks good with a straight hairline and I´ll look even worse.
Fuck genetics, man.

i have a straight and blunt hairline andwisdefinitely dont like its look. especially since it is quitr high up my forehead. wish it was more curved. i havent buzzed it yet but this moment comes closer every month

reeeeeeeee

My hairline looks like II with a bit more hair on top (triangle shaped), still grows fast

Am I fucked?

it's natural, many men have that

>normies complaining about their I and II

Bitch, I have III at 18

didn't know /r9k/ crossposters existed

who II here?

I`ve always had a massive af forehead and in old photos my hair looks like a II (at like 12yo) I`ve kind of grown into it and now I`d put myself at a 1.5; a mature hairline.
Whats do you guys think, am I going bald?
Its killing me the uncertainty.

why worry about it?

Because I want hair?
I dont want to wear a wig, it would be too fake.
Im trying not too but its hard to ignore.

Worrying about things you can't change is just going to make you less fit and attractive.

Just adapt with the change

>Just adapt with the change.
I dunno why but this cut deep for some reason.
woah
thankyou

you realise 90% of facial aesthetics is just not being a fat fuck and proper skincare right?

Either shave your head or make it work like

I guess for a buzzcut, you´d need a straight hairline, but pretty low on the forehead.

>Notice excess hair fall in October 2015
>Get on 1.25 mg of Finasteride daily in December 2015
>Been on it since
>Hair has thickened up and shedding is at "normal" levels
>Feels good man

Don't read into the Finasteride horror stories. Most of those guys have beta genes to begin with.

Heihachi vibes

Yeah. Just become a philosopher whose intellectual capacity allows him to disregard worries about something so trivial as physical appearance.

Philosopher thread

i would if i could afford it
jews wont just prescribe cheap prostate medicine instead reeee

alldaychemist man, perfectly safe. don't let money stop you from keeping your hair

Go on Veeky Forums and get a buzzcut.

>check
>check
>check

If you're balding, literally just shave

unless you have an absolutely shit face (which is EXCEPTIONALLY) rare, you'll look a million times better than trying to salvage what little hair you do have

This I have bought "back up" Finasteride from All Day Chemist with no problems.

>tfw |||A
>tfw light blonde so buzzcut looks like shit
>tfw kms

there is no reason to be here. even if you're balding severely prematurely you're to old for this fugly cringefest

did you have any regrowth on your hairline?

Not him, but I did a little on mine. Where I saw a lot of improvement was on my temples. Caught it pretty early though, I'm sure that helped.

Yeah I have some general thickening.
Like I caught it really early (only I knew I was balding, the average person would have never known). I started noticed a lot of shedding and saw my hair line creep back a little. I'm like a Norwood1/1.5.

The only true damage control when you're balding is to buzz it as close as possible. it was a tough decision to make at 25 (lol) but I'm so fucking happy I do it and don't think about my hair at all anymore

Wait, so the finasteride shedding phase is true? I've been on it for like a month now and I'm shedding much more than I did prior to taking it. When will it end?

That's true, but completely irrelevant.

Yeah that is usually a good sign. I know it sucks just wait it out. I know everyone sheds differently. I've been on the drug for 1.5 years now and I ALWAYS go through a "seasonal" shed at the start of summer (May-June). Haven't lost any ground on my hair since starting the drug.

Here is my hair for reference and hopefully encouragement lol. Those areas around my temples were thinning out like a mofo 1.5 years ago.

Thanks. Around the temples (I'm a NW1-1.5, mind you, 18 years old, caught MPD early on as well), I've noticed some smaller hairs. I can't tell if they were the miniaturized hairs from before, or if they're just newer, healthy hairs.

Why is finasteride shed a good sign, though?

Shedding usually means that the weaker hairs are being "pushed" out to help regrow healthier ones.

Oh, I see. Since I'm starting so young, and since the finasteride shed occurred very quickly (about 1-2 weeks in), do you think I'll have the chance of regrowth?

How long do the initial finasteride-induced sheds last? Your hairline looks great btw. Got any before pics?

I'm actually female and I've always had these annoying spots on either side of my head. I can just cover it with my thick hair, though.

Honestly man I recommend just taking the medicine and avoiding all hair loss forums. Half of those guys on there are fucking crazy (Finasteride killed my dad, etc). The shed is different for everyone, personally I only shed for about a month-month and a half.

Here is a before picture.

Holy shit, user, that's amazing progress. Hopefully I get similar results.

>be 24
>doctor wont prescribe fin because he says im still too young
fucking hell by the time im at NW 3 or 4 itll be too late

Dude, I'm 18 and my doc prescribed me fin because I lied and told him I was taking pills I had bought from the Internet, so he was obligated to just prescribe me actual pills. Alternatively, get a better fucking doctor.

American btw.

do you still use the medicine ? I've heard that if you stop, the new hair will fall again

>Foucault
>Hegal
>"philosophers"

I pity you.

Maybe you're just paranoid you're balding because retards on this board see one hair fall out and start crying

>on minox for 5 months now and a bunch of little white hairs are now growing on my temples.

What are the chances of these becoming normal hairs?

kek massive cope, facelet

Are you on fin? Min is pointless without fin because it won't stop the hair loss. You could get regrowth from fin alone.

I'm 20 and I had to do same thing, you tell me

fin as well yeah

I have no bald genes but early grey hair is common in my family, which is worse?

balding obv...

on the subject of buzzing..

what to do if I have a bump/mole or two on my head? last time I had a mole removed a small keloid grew over it so probably shouldn't do that :/

which clinic do you recommend?

questions for all the finfags:

do you take proscar and divide it into 4?
hows hair regrowth on the hairline and temples?
any side effects, big or small?
how is the overall quality of your hair, is it coarse and wiry or is it smooth and thick?
when did you first start taking it and how long have you been on it?
how did you go about getting fin?

civashairtransplant.com/

you start

Lmfao. You couldnt be more wrong. Boyo.

Same dude, what are you doing with your hair right now?

Here senpai
I just want to enjoy another year of having hair without looking ridiculous

I'm 19 and about
a II. Seeing a dermatologist soon, should I just ask for a prescription for fin? what is minox and do I need it? thanks

Fin fucked me up even worse, lost about an inch of hairline in 6 months. If you lift stay away from it.

enjoy your erectile dysfunction beta

>tfw 60-year old dad is II
comforting

Shave your head, nigger.

haha you have a widows peak you cuck, not balding, have fun destroying your body, be a good goy and buy more stuff mentally ill trannies take.

you could be like Klaus Nomi or young Brian Eno and do something cool unique, as long as your confident

>19
>bald as fuck
>5'8
>ugly

holy shit genetics fucking wrecked the shit out of me. I think I'm going to shave it soon