Is Vineyard Vines Veeky Forums?

Is Vineyard Vines Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Preppy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

no

Explanation?

Stop looking for approval from Veeky Forums autists and wear whatever the fuck you like.

That's the exact problem. I am high functioning autistic and don't understand Veeky Forums at all so it's easier if I get opinions like this.

no

MY FATHER IS A LAWYER

cape cod is not effay

In moderation and around a preppy group of people it can work.

Frat party rapist-core

I'm ok with this

Hey guys, you should spend all your money on dick ovens while you wear all black and live in your moms basements, only going outside to take a picture of your "sick fits" to post on your instagram no one reads.

Some people want to live in a society, have friends, be professional, have a good job and raise a family. Vineyard Vines is for those people.

not at all

I think you're retarded.

HELL YEAH FUCKIN RIGHT
Y
F
R

This Veeky Forumsggot gets it!

what are you guys copping from the VV sale? i'm pretty hype on the gingham button downs

Thinking about copping a minivan, 3 kids, and the nostalgia of my high school youth.

Brooks Brothers is better

Kidding aside that really is a great sale if you're not into things like poshmark

It doesn't matter what you think. You don't have a real job, or friends who have real jobs. You contribute nothing to society. You are basically a parasite on society. Why would any one care what parasites think?

>tfw you didn't cop this beautiful jacket

For dress clothes sure but I prefer the casual line of VV

you look like a faggot tho

It's alright, but it's normie shit now. I see tons of normies buying it at my school. Could see a quality drop after the normies flood in.

Hipster fag detected

Should I cop?

so true.
one of my bros just got a new pair of nantucket reds and they're nowhere near the quality of my ss15 pair

it's literally so hard too find shorts these days

Actually, I do have a full time job and so do my friends. Maybe next time, Remmington!

the only people i've ever seen wear this trash are frat bros and sorority girls

I was talking about something more than the burger mill, Paco,

not Veeky Forums's type of thing, but if you're going for a prep look they're an ok option. a little to self aware of their preppiness, as their stuff is stupid obnoxious. a lot of it also fits on the larger side as opposed to slim fitting, tho i guess that isn't the worst thing in the world. i'd rate it as a mediocre prep brand. mediocre. way too in your face imo. also the whale, i'm ok with a man on a horse or a tree but not a whale desu.

>larger cut
This is actually something that first got my interest in them. I'm in the process of getting Veeky Forums but I'm still at 250 so about 60 to go. But in the mean time I am looking for a preppy look and brands like Brooks Brothers are much more slim cut

We used to have prep threads all the time m8. It's nu/fa/ that hates prep.

You also don't get prep at all brah, the point of wearing a pair of "go to hell pants" is that they are in your face. It's basically a contest of who can wear the most in your face ridiculous looking shit.

ya i mean, i guess it's more of a personal thing. I like subtle prep more. I can deal with the yellow, nantucket red etc ~ classic stuff. Idk at one point they had on their site, they had a shirt with like 4 pastel colors in 4 solid blocks on the shirt...ugly. Looking at the site now tho, most of their stuff is quite reasonable

That's a party shirt. You're only supposed to wear it to a party.

o well, the more you know i guess thanx.
would i wear it to a party? no. but now i see its purpose, so it makes more sense to me

>Being able to afford dick ovens
>Living in mom's basement

Pick one

>be professional
>good job
>raise a family

Nigga stop projecting. U can wear shit from Walmart with a gatdamn dickies belt n wrangler dad jeans and still be a part of "those people."

Sell all of your VV shit and just buy Fubu. Straight Fubu. Don't wear ANY form fitting clothes just make sure the jeans look baggy as fuck my dude and you should be good.

It's preppy clothing. Understand the culture, then you won't be here asking people for stupid ass opinions.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Preppy

I like their polo shirts

If you think it looks nice on you, and if you're confident wearing it, it's effay.

HARD no

Sounds like the sour grapes of one of the poors

no... vv is so cheap

Not really. It isn't unaffordable, but it isn't Baby Gap Factory

I don't talk to people who wear this garbage

They're probably ok with that

this image makes me smile 14/88

c r i n g e

>go to website
>not a single black person in sight
>tfw want to support the brand but none of it works w my style

Prep is underrated but VV had turned it for the worse

cringe

stick to southern tide

Does it look to anyone else like the guy in this pic is way up on his toes to be face to face with the chick? Manlet detected

Ayo trex, come help me swag this kid out

what's going on with the guy's legs? they look frozen

i bet you think he is funny

Brands like vineyard Vines and the people that wear it it why people don't like prep

Explain?

>French old money
>Chanel, Gucci, Le Bon Marché
>American newmoney
>Vineyard Vines
kys

No its for cuck boys

It's the worst example of prep, brings to mind annoying suburban people and frat boys
Basically rich kid core

prep = rich, white, american boys

Eh, I mean it doesn't look bad. Vineyard Vines is alright quality prep clothes. It's not very exciting, and has a bit of a stigma.

But yeah, if prep is your thing and you see a Vineyard Vines item that you like then go for it.

Avoid that faggotry where you feel like you need to wear entirely one brand though, fuck. You see with with hypebeast shit with Supreme, and it's not good.

Be a little creative, search lots of brands and get stuff you like. Don't just copy the models on the store page because they usually don't look that great.

Prep is definitely the most cuck shit ever. Any dude wearing Vineyard Vines will 100% let you fuck his virgin girlfriend.

Dude, it completely depends on what products you buy and how you wear them. Your premise is retarded.

>Chad
>Virgin girlfriend

I detect a skinny hypebeast who has been orbiting a ham planlet for several years.

The most prevalent examples of people wearing VV is annoying frat kids
You can say that about any brand with a stigma
I can wear full supreme and not look like a Hypebeast

prep= middle class

I went to a private school in a rich area and the kids with the most money didn't ever do the prep thing.