Childhood is idolizing Jordans

Childhood is idolizing Jordans...

Adulthood is realizing Saint Laurent makes more sense.

I prefer rafs

gain way plens

Maturity is realizing the slp shoes have fuck all to do with johdands and that they are garbage

Wow I didn't even know adidas made any decent high-tops. I thought all they had were those ones with a huge "ADIDAS" across the entire back of each shoe

these were the shoes that poor kids at my school used to wear and got made fun of for being poor. lol

making fun of people for wearing a certain shoe kys

Those will go very well with your LV bag.

Valentino, MM & Raf are pretty much the only ones making decent sneaker-type shoes.

>Raf
>making decent sneaker-type shoes

Could you post an example of one decent sneaker made by him in the last 3 years?

And do not just post an old model of his in a new colourway, please.

>him in the last 3 years
>let me give you some completely arbitrary category you have to fill for no reason
fuck off

I think adulthood is the exact opposite from paying ten times as much for ugly dunk knock offs.

>new trip
>shit opinions
drop trip. only trips and namefags we need are sthlm and rafposter. filtered

stop posting newfag.
Drop your trip you bring nothing of value

>basketball shoes

I'll take that as "Sorry, I made a mistake and accidentally just wrote a name of a designer I know nothing about besides his most hyped pieces and so I assumed that he fits my description of a designer that makes decent sneakers. Haha!".

Thanks for your input with no value.

you're just plain retarded dude lol

not even the user that posted the thing about raf lmao, I just think you're cancer and bring no value and also know nothing about fashion.
Tell me, who's your favorite designer? and when did you start posting on this board? because I don't remember you as a trip that ever contributed anything, ever, to this board

pls leave

on a scale of 1 to 10 how comfy of air force 1s?
1 being bare foot and 10 beings new balance brand clouds

I think they feel very clog-like.

>clong-like
please explain

comfortable enough to be daily beaters, but you need to size right and break them in a little bit
adulthood is realizing slp high tops silhouette is garbage

Like a 4 compared now that boost is a thing

>size right
so 1/2 bigger than current size? give me a rundown.

I tried them on at a Foot Locker and they felt like chunky blocks of rubber on my feet. Ironically more so than Vans.

i see, i'm asking because i've kept my eye on these black and white af1's low to to replace my worn out nike downshifters. just wanted to know if my feet would hurt after walkin 5 miles

>slp sneakers

Poorfag haha. I bet you're one of those kids on WDYWT that thinks he's fashionable while wearing high water jeans, a tucked in shirt, and shitty chuck Taylor's ha faggot

Where are the SLPs made? Too lazy to google

That is incredibly embarrassing. You have already ruined your chances at being a trip.

Go ahead and drop it already.

Italy

adulthood is full ricc

Keep tripping please so I can filter out your shit opinions

spotted the streetwear fukboi

w2c platform shoes like these?

t. manlet

Who the fuck is this idiot faggot

>these will never be rereleased
It hurts to live

where do you think you are?

Adulthood is not wearing black and red shoes.

drop trip you retard

I take that as a no then

Ah Yea!