Tfw you liked adidas before it was cool and now all the normies are ruining it for you

>tfw you liked adidas before it was cool and now all the normies are ruining it for you

It's been cool since the nineteen seventies, and possibly earlier.

Adidas is one of those brands that will always be relevant, its just that its at its peak now, just hang in there and in some years it won't be the most common thing around, but still effay

You are the biggest plen I have ever saw

Serious question, was there a time period where Adidas wasn't cool? Or mainstream?

>2017
>even thinkining about adidas

you dun fukt^

Are you seventy years old?

you sound like an aging hipster or aging scumbag. either way just stop. Adidas has always been popular

It really was never cool or outside the mainstream for what is worth

>vintage adidas
nice
>modern adidas
normie
>vintage sergio taccini
god tier

>op thinks hes cool for supporting a huge corporation whos products were probably made in malaysia by hungry children

>he doesn't want to support child labour in shithole countries even tho the other options for these kids are either violence an suicide

imagine believing this

iktf even normies are appropriating slav culture too now

>sergio taccini

Good god thank you for that

Where the hell do you live where Adidas and other sportswear brands like Puma and Asics haven't popular for over 40 years?

>Hamburg shoe
>Dortmund colors

I have a -60% coupon for adidas
not sure what to buy, help me
I thought about buying black sambas since I only have white sneakers
also about pic related hoodie

Get some classic athletic shorts

>tfw I'm half Polish and Ukrainian..
>tfw it's ok for liberals to appropriate my culture but no one else's.
This kills the slav..

Just get more uncommon collections like the Spezial one, it flies off the normie's radar

adidas is lame now thank to you faggets
shut up, the plebe might wake up