Why did this even become a thing?

Why did this even become a thing?

Western sydney lebo core

nice sweater

The "M" is for Mark.

how else are you going to look like an sk?

oh, hi mark

It looks good.

>dude let's put him in some shit they wore 25 years ago
most fucking unimaginative shit I've ever seen
whoever runs that show should be embarrassed

Lol this

>small, comfortable bag that conveniently holds all of your edc so you don't have a bunch of shit bulking up your pockets
>worn across the shoulders/back like any other shoulder pack
Why did this thread even become a thing?

i shamelessly wear a fanny pack with my skimpy running shorts when i've got some errands to run, but only around the waist. that fit looks good tho ngl.

phanny packs are the top fashion

too true hahaha

Pretty sure this is gabber core too.

skaters adopted it and skaters are cool. I remember Japanese people wearing shoulder bags for fashion way before but it never really caught on

because skateboarding became fashionable again

FUCK this shit pisses me off. ive wore a fanny pack around my torso when skating for years because its fucking practical. i can brink my tools and wax without breaking my fucking hip every time i slam because theres a metal object in my pocket. now suddenly every hipster is wearing one of the and for some reason they wear it on the frontside instead of on your back which looks autistic.

i feel you, i used to skate around '05 and put my fanny pack around my upper body and its practical to put vhs. i used to bring old vhs camera everyday because i like that 90's skate aesthetics shit back then.

Thats a good looking sweater.

easier to grab your gun, trust me dont overthink it but if theres a struggle i'd rather have my hands more up then have them locked down trying to pull up

honestlythat keychain looks worse than the bag.

Also I think we should call man/messenger bags MAGS. Not so gay now huh?