Living space/interior inspo: comfy edition. Post nice places or your own house

Living space/interior inspo: comfy edition. Post nice places or your own house.

I recently moved and need to decide what to do with the space. Will dump some nice things I have saved.

Painter/writer/comic artist Tove Jansson's home studio.

Enter the Void

Only Lovers Left Alive. The house Hiddleston's character lives in is the most charming thing I've ever seen.

Does anyone have that plant infographic?

I know there's another one but I'm not sure if I have it

Ah here we go. Hopefully it was one of these two that you wanted

I don't have any to contribute, but I've seen some good ones posted before. Big minimalist studio/lofts.

I should get some more plants. All I have now is two small aloes.

Are you a nigger?

I have shitskin neighbours who have no sense of measure. The whole window and balcony is filled with plants. Ffs learn some subtlety.

what's your problem, fag?

tips on a decor with carpet? I was curious how weird it would look if placed rugs to cover up ugly carpet. Or if anyone has inspo on rooms with carpet that would be wonderful

It's done all the time. A single large area rug, or sisal mat, or several smaller rugs layered up. Be creative with your color palette.

The set design in that movie is top notch

>OOGA BOOGA I HATE PLANTS
Concrete monkey detected
As long as you can care for them, the more plants the merrier, you dumb nigger.

Was looking for these, thanks!

And now some comfy interiors (probably with a lot of reposts, but oh well)

very indie very trendy yes.... wonder were they got there money from mmmm

Does anyone have this in slightly higher quality, btw? I have a hard time reading some of the text.

Aaand, last one for now.

why the vynil plates are inverted? The fucking arm is on the other side...

/richcore/

I`m cringing with the stupid music display of the equipment and the speakers on those 2

the locker is pretty cool, but besides from this and the flowers the interior is ugly af. All lamps look like something my grandma would've chosen, wall color is too dark, chairs are ugly, mirror is too small and useless in that place, decoratives like the bird on the locker or the lions head are ugly too und the black and white woven things in front of the window suck too.

ugh. rich people are so tasteless

It might not be my ideal interior choices either, but it does look very comfy and cozy.

Looks like somewhere two middle aged homosexuals would live together

>tfw i want to live the Minimal Lifeā„¢, but I'm too attached to all my garbage

What I hate about this is how amazing some portions of it are, like the fireplace/mantle, painted ceiling and the pillars and moulding. Presumably how it came when they bought it, and they proceeded to ruin it with their tacky "art" and mostly shit furniture.

Thanks for the dump mate.

minimal is a meme, busy comfy is the real deal

>tfw you will never be half of a rich middle aged homosexual power couple with an impeccably decorated interior.

fucking this
>tfw sentimental about everything I own for no real reason

Hey guys I'm moving into a studio in a couple weeks. 450sq ft. How should I set up my bed / couch situation? Should I get a divider? A futon that's both my couch and bed?

Anyone have any inspo for smallish studios?

Thanks!

thanks guys

Interiors like these are so embarrassing. It's obvious these places are inhabited by kids who are living far outside their means just so they can have an "artsy loft" and spend all their money on rent, which leads to lack of funds to purchase decent furniture so everything is propped against the wall or sitting on the fucking floor. Heathens

I just bought my first condo so I'm moving out of the studio I currently rent at. I'm going from 410 sq ft studio to 815 1b/1b - gonna feel like I live in a fucking mansion compared to where I'm at now.

Anyway, I had a murphy bed when I first moved in but it was kind of a pain in the ass and was in a poor location in the room. Got rid of it eventually and bought one of those day bed / trundle beds from IKEA and it actually worked pretty fucking well. It has two positions - "closed" so it's the size of 1 twin mattress, or "open" to king size. When it's closed you just stack the two mattresses. Pretty convenient and cheap imo

I believe is a recording/event space owned by a record company.

wat do

did you read marie kondo? really helpful imo

where could i get started to learn about this stuff?
i feel like i need something like a sticky that explains what goes together and why

right now i just save pics as inspo and recreate something but its not very good

kill yourself

Can you guy stop posting all these creative interiors with color?

I can only stand white and beige interiors with plants sporadically placed.

It's like you're trying to summon Igor back.

>cat
Room just got 10x comfier

1. you actually like the ceiling? and 2. you actually think it was painted like that before they moved it?

>those chairs
I love a good metal leg but something about those reminds me too much of elementary school

bump, bonus points for not instagram filtered/noir/black and white

>you actually like the ceiling?
Yeah, it looks great. Probably has a beautiful texture irl too. Colours aren't my first choice, but whatever.

>you actually think it was painted like that before they moved it?
Less so than the fireplace and pillars/moulding, but yes. I guess it really depends on the previous owners.

>jcpenney catalogue garbage
>Veeky Forums

awful thread

no

Exactly, we need more entirely white and beige apartments with lots of plants. The more obtrusive they are they better.

Thanks, that's not bad. I'll need to have my bed somewhere, though, and I don't have a tv. Kinda like the idea of splitting the space like you did with the sofa, could do that with a bookcase maybe?

Yeah, maybe. I thought the left room on the opposite of the bathroom was a bedroom, my bad. I base my ideas around hiding bed and/or TV. I don't want people to feel like they're entering a bedroom, nor that I'm focusing my space around a TV, but if you don't have a TV that's all good. You'd have to fill the bookcase pretty well though

Oh yeah, that's a walk-in-closet. No worries.

I agree about hiding the bed. Filling the bookcase shouldn't be a problem (I nearly broke my back carrying a dozen big boxes of nothing but books) and it would make it so the bed wouldn't be instantly visible from the door.

This might work quite nicely, just need to find a nice lounge chair (or a rocking chair as cool as pic related). You were a great help, friend, thank you.

Hey I can also contribute! I've seen some pretty cool bedrooms myself. Large rooms, minimalist kind of loft style stuff. Hope we've been helpful towards this pic-based inspo thread!

I love rooms like this, wish I could find more. It seems casual and achievable, unlike all these ridiculous pictures of giant NY lofts and expensive furniture. The idea of a nice clean room with just a few quality picks is appealing to me for some reason. Not perfect but a good start.

what is the room at the top?
could you fit a bed in it?

god man you're such a degenerate. you're a fat ugly middle aged man with nothing better to do than go on Veeky Forums. do you understand how pathetic you are? please do the world a favour and kill yourself because it's clear you despise yourself already so get some fucking balls and do it.

good thread btw

I picked up an awesome cat palm, but I kept losing totally healthy fronds left and right. Took a peek at the base and there's some pink fungus. Apparently it's soilborne so this dude is running on borrowed time.

Also, I would add a Wandering Jew to this list.

I would assume that's outdoors

Is that a bar in the kitchen?
Ditch the table, put your desk in that corner unless the sun is too bad. Bookcase and reading area where the desk is. Lots of open space.
How does the outside area look?