QTDDTOT: Questions that don't deserve their own thread

Other urls found in this thread:

nl.newbalance.eu/en/pd/300-new-balance/WRT300-SYM.html?dwvar_WRT300-SYM_color=White_with_Light Grey#color=White_with_Light Grey&width=B
seavees.com/products/mens-hermosa-plimsoll-standard-natural
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Can I get a fit check on these pants?

The pants look fine to me but that shirt is not good

Where can i cop some pants with interior buttons and no belt loops? -someone who finally understands clip suspenders are equivalent to clip on ties

Delete this thread and rename it properly.

what brand up to 20$ basic t-shirts are nice?

looks fine

where can i find a jacket like this (without the patch) that isnt made of nylon? it looks like a mix between a harrington and a bomber

Does anyone know what the fabric weight of Dickies pants are?

I'm interested in the men's 874 mostly.

Someone said they're "tougher than jeans", but I don't know whether that necessarily means the fabric weight is the same or greater than various denim brands. So I'm trying to find the EXACT fabric weight.

Out of curiosity, what pants and boots are you wearing?

>literally says on their site
8.5oz

can anyone id this jacket (basically a bdu jacket?)
or even the camo pattern would be nice :-)

(sry couldnt get a better pic)

polyester/cotton blend
makes for uncomfortable fabric that doesn't breathe at all and is very coarse but it's sturdier than just cotton

its called the fuccboi general you clueless /mu/ refugee

Oh shit, thanks man. I looked at several sites actually, but I didn't see that anywhere.

Thanks for the info, user, because I was thinking about getting some kind of poly/cotton trousers for hot weather. I thought it being a semi-lightweight fabric it would be very breatheable.

You're pretty sure about them not breathing well, I take it?

In that case, I guess I'll just opt for some lightweight cotton chinos, lightweight short-sleeve button down, and some kind of airy shoe.

>I thought it being a semi-lightweight fabric it would be very breatheable
The materials matter a lot more than the lightness of it, there are technical polyester weaves that breathe well but Dickies is not like that. Cotton is another material that doesn't really breathe that well so the combination isn't really ideal either. Dickies however are sorta loosely cut so airflow is better than if you wear tight jeans.
Linen, light wool, silk and technical weaves are the best for clothing that breathes nicely, opt for a bit more loose cut for good airflow and you will be comfortable as fuck during summer.

Okay cool, that's super helpful advice. Thanks

Pic related is pretty much my exact aesthetic that I rock during spring, then adding in flannels for autumn, and then coats for winter. I'm always fucking lost during summer, and I live in the southeast US so jeans and boots is definitely a no-go. My main thing is footwear, what shoes would Veeky Forums recommend that go along with this aesthetic?

Whats the best way to clean canvas shoes? I wore some black "waxed" jeans over my parchment chucks and now they're all stained to fuck. I tried baking soda and vinegar but the difference was minimal. I tried alcohol and that actually drove the stains deeper. halp

how do I get that skinny androboy look?
Also how do I find aesthetic clothes with out being rich. I'm broke as fuck.
Any brands of black men's jeans/pants you'd recommend?
Is androgynous efay?

Lax is such a run down embarrassing airport.

Are stan smiths acceptable?
I really want some white shoes for the summer but i don't wanna look like a meme?
If so what are some nice white shoes?

I saw the new balance shoes in liverpool for 85 dlls the ones that Veeky Forums constantly brags about being fa and comfy and some shit

Is it a decent price i never looked into the new balance brand options

why did you use a moon shaped pool as the image for this thread

nl.newbalance.eu/en/pd/300-new-balance/WRT300-SYM.html?dwvar_WRT300-SYM_color=White_with_Light Grey#color=White_with_Light Grey&width=B

these?

probably just converse or slp if you want to spice it up a bit. check out some of the lower visvims e.g virgils all can work for that heritage americana look

don't buy these, i dont want my favorite sneakies to become a meme

Uniqlo "casual" shirts too long, should I shrink or return? If I have absolute god-tier posture it hits just a little bit above the bottom of my fly, maybe an inch-inch and a half at most.
Wut do?

stop buying shirts made from a 5 year old chinese kid

i know capitalism is brutal, but man

I fucking hate my profile. Does it look bad? The reason I hate is because of the way my lips are positioned, it looks like I'm slightly pursing my lips. The way my bottom lip curves looks bad in my opinion, is this because of my teeth? How do I fix this? If it is my teeth position, will getting my teeth straightened and getting rid of my overbite help?

I don't look bad, I wouldn't have seen it without your arrows.
You need an haircut or at least shave the hairs behind your neck and take care of your acnee.

get some white rebok classics g

Where's a good place for startups to post? Reddits fashion board is pure ass filled with gay hypebeast

red pill me on accutane guys. i don't care what happens to me while i'm taking it, but are there any aftereffects?

its called fuccboi general

this isn't reddit

what are the little ribbons for on these boots i bought?

Are these autism shoes?

I am a skinny manlet.

Where can I get a nice sweatshirt?

I took it when I was ~15/16. It dries you the FUCK out. Like, literally skin flaking off your body. This lasts a few weeks. I also had to go in for blood tests every few weeks. That said, it really did work for me, really got rid of my acne almost completely.

any lingering effects though?

could go well with childcore

Where to buy cheap (or fake) ray-bans? Looking for Chris model

>inb4 poorfag

How young is too young to wear PRL?

Does anyone know the name of this model of sunglasses?

PLEASE

stan smiths are the ultimate meme. dnc

I've never seen SeaVees talked about on here but I love my pair. more off-white though

seavees.com/products/mens-hermosa-plimsoll-standard-natural

Do it. I took it from Oct 2015 - Apr 2016. I was an acne monster before and now my face is spotless. During really wasn't THAT bad, it's inevitable that your face will dry like crazy, for me it was basically the entire six months. I used Cetaphil for face cleanser and Cerave for moisturizer, both twice a day. You can't drink alcohol during which sucked for me cause I was 22, but dude it is so worth it. The meds make your acne worse for like a month, and then it slowly gets better until it's perfectly clear (my experience at least).

There were zero aftereffects for me. I'm also generally healthy, so if you have something pre-existing it goes without saying that you should ask your doc.

It's funny actually, accutane got me into fashion. I was insecure as fuck with my acne and my gf dumping me, so then i decided to focus more on my looks and wardrobe. Before all I wore were flannels, sweatshirts, and baggy pants.

yeah wtf. thought i was on /mu/ for a second

anyway Amnesiac = GOAT

just bought these and don't know what to wear with them except all black everything, please help a basic ass fuccboi here

I'm looking at these on grailed, could they be worn with a formal outfit, say woolen trousers and a white shirt?

Redwing Postman Boots btw

No they can't

definitely not

I been looking to get my first pair of joggers. I've been looking at Uniqlo joggers. Are they good? Where else can I get decent joggers?

He's just some Asian guy why do you need his name?

OK Computer = Kid A > In Rainbows > A Moon Shaped Pool > The Bends > Hail To The Thief > Amnesiac > Pablo Honey > King of Limbs

Why does effay hate on CDG Play? Is it low quality, or is there some meme reason?

Does it matter where I'm buying shorts from. I got a gift card from Macys and while nothing looked good instore, online had some nice options for shorts listed.

Are fidget spinners effay?

That deserves its own thread

kek

I've never ordered anything off of Farfetch. When does their sale end?

I need some mono black or minimalist black trainers with arch support for my mum, as she's on her feet all day at work.
She has flat feet and I worry for her health.

Are tear-away pants in style now?
Also where can i get a good pair cheap
>no red
>no adidas stripes

Not sure specifically, but that's old DPM camo.

dont get stan smiths
if u want u can get c85s before they become a meme
otherwise just get a nice pair of non-meme white sneakers (idk what to recommend, try adidas or newbies)

Boots are docs mono
Pants are Tommy Hilfiger slim

I did it my senior year of hs (18yo white male) and it was pretty much the same as everyone here are saying.
I had moderately bad acne that I was pretty self conscious about but now I'm almost spotless and I dont even think about acne anymore

during the 6months my whole body was dry (skin, eyes, LIPS), but if you drink A LOT of water and carry chapstick with you EVERYWHERE its totally tolerable. (Aquaphor is an amazing product btw)

also I got nosebleeds a lot lol

also I have a friend who was on it and drank during it and hes not retarded or anything so maybe you can pull it off idk

overall 10/10 would recommend to anyone, made my life sososo much better in the long run

same guy here tl;dr is dry 6 months and say goodbye to acne forever

never heard of anyone outside of the internet with any other side effects, and I dont think anyone ever had any aftereffects AFTER taking it

>TKOL behind Pablo Honey

Where can I find o!d pics of blahhh for falling purposes?

I googled wolf-kin not knowing what it meant
went incognito so that it won't show up in my search history
what the fuck is wrong with people

You're literally just regurgitating Melonhead's list

Where can I find old pics of blahhh for fapping purposes?

So usually I use ioffer or aliexpress, but does anyone know a good source of knock offs of band/music artist merch?

A hoodie I wanted sold out, and I can't even find it reselling anywhere. I don't even mind getting it custom printed, but idk where I would even go to get that done. (idk how people feel about printing knock offs)

because it's literally just a logo slapped on basic clothing then marked up
not to mention the fuccbois wearing it mostly have no clue about anything to do with cdg

Here's a basic ass question. Where do I buy good quality plain tees in Canada? Like what online store is the minimum you'd recommend?

I don't want anything crazy expensive, but even if they're just plain white tees and stuff I want them to be a nice quality.

What are some good shirt and shoe colors to combine with white jeans since I feel all white will just wash me out?

nah, mines different and better

the bends is better than hail to the thief and kid a is 10/10 and their masterpiece

If I'm in between sizes, as in small t shirts are a bit tight and medium t shirts are a bit loose, which should I go for?

Medium for a more comfortable fit?

I'd say medium since loose fits can be fashionable.