Is capable of writing their own compilers or inventing brain-computer interfaces

>is capable of writing their own compilers or inventing brain-computer interfaces
>is incapable of putting on some nice clothes

literally why? is there a thing among computer geniuses to dress like shit?

also, geniuses from earlier time were able to follow simple rules and dress as they should, why are the geniuses of today so different?

Clothes were highly tied to social standing back then, especially in a non democratic regime.
The only standing that separates us now is wealth, and wealth allows anybody to wear anything. He has nothing to stand for, preserve, or perpetuate.
In this day and age, there is no rule to fashion.

pretty sure there is a rule saying that you have to be a girl with a nice looking body in order to show off your belly button in public. being an old, fat and disgusting fuck and showing off your belly button is faux pas

anybody have a github for a FOSS top like stallman's here?

The bar for being a genius is really fucking low these days.

Back then it used to be invent war ending weapons of mass destruction

These days it's selling crappy computers in a fancy case and making a website where you can talk to your friends and family

>someone considers any of those people geniuses
what the fuck

showing your belly button in public is retarded regardless imo

fucking nerds that's why

>zuckenberg
>genius
lol

I remember reading this thing about successful people wearing the same clothes because they don't want to waste time or brain power on something that they consider trivial. Steve Jobs who the same shit not because he consciously wanted a signature style but because he just bought the same clothes for consistency and for an easy decision when they wake up in the morning.

It sounds like bullshit but it makes sense to a certain extent.

Well, most successful people have kind of an uniform. Just look at Raf, guy wears same stuff all the time as well.
If fashion doesn't interests you and you a successful there's no need for you to dress nicely. You don't have to show off like some newmoney or nigger wearing hypest shit, people adore you for another reasons but superficial visual style.

I have a github tshirt from last years a github satelite in Amsterdam

>they trust me
>the dumb fucks

There was this book I read that said basically computer people dress like shit in resistance to the suit and tie, which started in the 90s and worked its way up to the top in the early 00s. This apparently led to a resurgence in menswear in the late 00s, powered by Japanese magazines that were part of the Ivy movement in Japan, and that's where we get GQ and stuff.

Let me remind you that his turtlenecks were designed by Issey Miyake

*modern GQ

have you seen zuckenberg's little campaign or what ever he is doing. he's a fucking robot.

Successful=Genius
See donald trump

>created a 20 billion dollar market capitalization crypto
>goes to big events wearing panda t shirts

Who's the top right? Rare that you see people like this wearing graphic shirts that aren't '1969 denim supply los angeles' or whatever

what shoes are those, its a nice combination with the pants

They don't give a shit about fashion

this. fashion isn't part of that silicon valley culture.

>Stahlman
>Genius

if what stallman was wearing was in a vetements collection every1 in the fashion world would eat that shit up baka

You gotta remember Stallman is the same dude that peeled skin off of his foot and ate it on stage during a conference.

>implying cara has a nice looking body
i mean if you have some kind of fetish for refrigerators yeah

Note that most of these people are Jews