People who wear these are:

people who wear these are:

male or female

>female
>wearing normal shoes

People who should have gotten these.

they were all out of that model when i went to footlocker today. fuck.

i dont see a difference

not that concerned with what shoes they wear

what do you mean? its the best looking normie shoe out there

Should have gotten Chuck II's or 70 Hi's

Sporty people.

Daily reminder that these shoes ONLY look good with shorts. High top sneakers aren't meant to be worn with long pants, they were designed for basketballism

For the most part, the people that buy them are normies who just want a cheap pair of shoes that look ok

No. Most of them were attempting to 'Cobain'

>cheap pair
>cost over 60 bucks

I have these. What can I wear with them? Or should I just throw them out

That's cheap. Normies pay $100 for addidas and $200 for nike

wait what, fuck thats stupid as fuck. do they think money grows on trees or something? i dont think someone smart would pay more than 65 bucks from some shoes.

Why are you here?

this is bait right?

Shit-tier b8

i have those. they can be worn with anything but shorts

some of us want to be fashionable while on a budget, not everyone wants to spend big bucks on shitty clothes. suits being the only exception

People who go to the gym

Uh,they're really popular among young women.

Real answer: not Veeky Forums, and here's why.
The idea behind these shoes is to get something classic, recognizable, and inoffensive. You want to fit in if you have these shoes, and someone who fits in is certainly not effay. These are for people with weak spines or little to no knowledge of fashion in general. While they are not overly expensive, they cost more than 60. They are in demand, but produced to the point where there is equilibrium. This is the most normie kind of shoe because it is in between 2 things: thrifty and fashionable. Veeky Forums strives for polarity while normies tend to accept staying in a state between extremes. It's alright to wear these, but don't lie to yourself if you own these, they are NOT fashionable, and you are NOT effay.

girl who sits beside me at work just picked up a pair of those yesterday they look pretty nice on her at least.

speaking of converse.

i want a pair of sho'nuffs converse. how the hell do i get them to have a red tongue on the outside that doesn't all the way down?

was it a fashion trend in the 80's to flip it inside out? or was that just how they were made way back then

>people who wear these are:
dumb for not getting ramones

average
completely and utterly average

Eh, I can see where you're coming from, but they can be worked into an outfit that is fashionable, and it kinda seems like you're ignoring the rest of a potential outfit. Sure, they're inoffensive, but that adds to their versatility. Not every piece in a wardrobe has to be an expensive statement piece.

>weak spines
I bench 2pl8 5rm hbu

Getting these in a few days.
Are they Veeky Forums?

Good b8

Are holding on to the past-Trying to appear creative-Out of style-They are done-move on- it's over.

Ramones look bulky as fuck though and wearing ramones with skinny jeans would look terrible compared to chucks

They can be since as another user said theyre versatile.

I'll be honest, chucks only looks good on tall people, these shoes are flat af, so short people look even shorter, tall girls wearing chucks are effay.

I'm not wearing fucking kingdom hearts shoes.

You're on the wrong board BUCKO

Where are you from?

While i know 60 bucks isnt expensive for shoes AT ALL it is tough to justify 60 bucks for shitty made canvas shoes that will doe within months of getting then due to the enviroment i live in.

i actually think the low tops look better with shorts I don't like high top sneakers and shorts

not that guy, but chucks are around 60-70€ in germany.

What's the point of wearing these overpriced fucks (besides brand) when I can just put on a Converse for the same effect?

Depends on what kind of shorts. High top sneakers are meant to be basketballish. It will always look funny if paired with long pants. Low tops are meant to be worn with long pants.

Remember the fundamental rules.

well they look diferent

So you're saying I shouldnt wear shorts outside of the pool?

underrated post

Which one, Veeky Forums?

converse looks slim and not chunky

the keds one has weird midsole colors and the pf one looks like a cartoon shoe

Is wearing different colored chucks like pic related ever acceptable, or is it tumblr?

really depends what you wear them with.

other good inoffensive colors besides black though include navy, grey, parchment, and maybe the burgundy colorway.

More operator than you

poor

Is it worth the $75 for these because I want the custom colors? I would get the off-white regular ones, but I hate the red and navy racing stripes.

Poor or in middle school

What are some fashionable hi tops without being avant garde like rick or some diemme/raf strap hitops? Aka what are non normie but lower priced hitops. Obviously not sk8 hi or converse

I prefer these to converse

Are converse good lifting shoes?

yes they are

People who should've bought these

ayyyy canvas shoes that cost far too much

I'm a newfag on this board. please red pill me on the difference.

of fucking course, they look oversized

only retards buy through END or sunspel, if you're smart you can email goodweaver directly and pay 9,612 yen for them that's about 77€

Get the John Varvatos collab from Nordstrom Rack

These look like kids shoes

>red pill
go back to whatever shithole you came from and kys

go with the keds, the powerstripe makes you go fast

t. / /