I am so fucking hard right now. This would be by far the most I've spent on a bag in my life, but

I am so fucking hard right now. This would be by far the most I've spent on a bag in my life, but...

saddlebackleather.com/thin-front-pocket-leather-briefcase?custcol1=3&custcol3=3&custcol15=1

Daily commute in NYC, occasional on-plane and/or weekend bag (along with something else ofc).

This would be replacing a beyond beat to hell Tumi synthetic.

Other urls found in this thread:

copperriverbags.com/bags/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's expensive. But you'll never need to replace it.

Friendly reminder that leather briefcases and messenger bags are the fedoras of the bag world.

Are seriously implying that above 30 year olds wearing backpacks is okay ? Backpack is for kids and athletes and soldiers

First of all I never said anything about backpacks.I specified leather briefcases.

Second, if you're over 30 and still on this site it makes perfect sense that you want a leather briefcase.

No, it only make sense to be 30 and wanting messenger bags, that's what 30 year olds should want/like.

And no, you also said messenger bags. Let's just be real, there's only two kinds, messenger bags and backpacks.

I've been following Saddleback for a while and it seems like their QC has gone down the shitter and they're using shit cuts of leather. People say they age well, but I've seen similar briefcases in person and they start looking like wrinkly nutsacks, with everything curling up and shit and it really doesn't look good.

Not to mention that it doesn't even look that great with a whole lot of fits unless you're full MFA. If you really wanted a leather briefcase, I would go with JW Hulme. Made in the USA with vegetable tan leather. Not styled like a cowboy turd either.

If you're going to make that distinction sure.

And what I said still holds up. Leather briefcases/messenger bags are the fedora of the bag world. Especially ones covered in clasps and straps like that.

Its not as bad for 30 year olds as it is for 20 year olds. Like fedoras, the older you are the less cringey it is to wear them.

$670.
For a fucking bag.
I've never spent even £67 in my life on bags at 30 years old.

heavy ass leather bags aren't the best for traveling

copperriverbags.com/bags/

>that guy who wears a suit and is holding a kids backpack

Maximum cringe.

>Backpack for casual fits
>Briefcase for formal fits
Is that so hard? Damn.

On one hand, you get a 100 year warranty; on the other hand, lots of bags come with lifetime warranties and cost less.

It looks like any handmade bag that Indians sell on ebay, i'm serious

I am 28, I've been coming here since habbo 1 and at this point I guess I just don't know where else to go. You guys are massive faggots but you're my massive faggots.

I am in no way looking for some type of urban cowboy lifestyle, nor am I interested in anything close to full mfa. This bag appealed to me because it seemed to be a cross between quality, function, and uniqueness. Is this what you meant by "fedora?"

As I said, i am coming from a synthetic tumi and this time I want to try leather. I don't want anything too formal/boxy since I don't work at a bank, but at the same time I do have meetings with creative and business professionals where impressions count, so I'd like to display a bit of character and thought beyond a hershel backpack or meme messenger bag.

Then again, I only started to really take an interest in how I look the past ~6 months, so maybe I just have shit taste.

Thank you for the insightful feedback, I plan to do a lot of research before a purchase like this. As said $700 is sky-high for a bag, at least for me, so top quality must be assured.

I don't mind carrying heavy things as long as the quality holds up.

The pajeets on the train will do 1 better by pairing this ensemble with new balances - and no, they are not on their way to the gym.

>cross between quality, function, and uniqueness
Filson seems right up your alley then, Satan.

Get a Marley hodgeson ghurka attache and never post this trash on my effay again old man

>those chrome key clips that you buy at Walmart for $3

>satan
w-why

There was an autist in middle school who carried a bag like that full of gameboy games and pokemon cards everywhere he went. I think it belonged to his dead dad. Kind of sad but at the same time...James you're here right now aren't you?

Anyway, no.

Those sick trips.

Oh shit, 2nd trip 6's I got this month. Danger ahead!

You guys gave me a lot to think about, though. Thanks for that. I'm going to sleep on this and do some research.

This is a nice board :)