What is the best Military RTS? Gunna buy a laptop soon and want to cop some Veeky Forums approved RTS games

What is the best Military RTS? Gunna buy a laptop soon and want to cop some Veeky Forums approved RTS games.

Not exactly Veeky Forums but Knights and Merchants is nice if you can tolerate the late DOS era graphics. It's available on Steam

Sudden strike

Oh, and if you want military then I recommend the Wargame series

Also, pirate Paradox games because they don't deserve anymore shekels

I never knew that Mexico used Sherman tanks.

HEARTS OF IRON IV FAGGOT

>IV

No, play Darkest Hour instead or HOI 3 if you enjoy advanced autism

I like empire total war because i have a pirate fetish

Men of War

boring excel shit
if you want actual GAMEPLAY in your videogames try the total war series

the strategy part tends to be a bit weak sometimes due to the enemy AI but it's still the best we have in this genre

Kill yourself casual babby

The real things were "boring excel shit"

Yeah you should actually kill yourself, opinions that casual and normie have no place on Veeky Forums

>total war series
>GAMEPLAY

Depends on the era.
The Total War Games will always be my favorite. If you haven't played them id recommend starting with Shogun 2, it's the easiest to learn, or medieval 2 if you don't mind the dated graphics. Rome 2 is decent with mods, empire is decenct with mods, Napoleon is good, Rome 1 is good (but dated), and I hate Atilla but a lot of people like it.

My god, the cancer has grown neckbeards

>IV over 3

>tfw no qt nordfu

Graviteam Tactics

Surprised nobody mentioned Graviteam Tactics yet, as far as realism goes it's a pretty good division-level command game with decent graphics. Steep learning curve, but probably easier to learn than HOI.

what's the difference between IV and III

One is pretty and one is good

Jesus fucking Christ, Veeky Forums.

i was hoping for a bit more than that

I know, i'm sorry

>a game based on managing supplies, military organization, and strategic positioning in order to break enemy resistance

vs

>arrow simulator

>implying Europa Barbarorum isn't better than anything paradox has shat out.

EU is legitimately amazing I wontt deny it. Rome 2 clearly made a small effort at copying it

Literally downloading EB 2.2 right now

Wargame Red Dragon

I was really hyped for HoI IV

What's actually bad about it?, I was hoping it would be more like a successor to HoI II