Why isn't "mermaid" a fashion yet? Like cult party kei look, but with ocean shit. That sounds lit as fuck...

Why isn't "mermaid" a fashion yet? Like cult party kei look, but with ocean shit. That sounds lit as fuck, I want it so bad.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_WcWHZc8s2I
youtube.com/watch?v=nn7f1AnrbgM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It is. It's called sea punk though.

Nah man, that's some vapor wave bullshit

newfags fucking hell

Nah man, that's much too flashy. It needs to be low-key. I just want som kinna kei look with a mermaid element.

you are like a little baby
watch this

That's all disgusting though. I want cute layered shit like this.

lel, go to /cgl/ if you want to dress like a 10 year old weeb

No need to be rude

Sounds good to me, too, OP.

Go to cgl

holy shit that looks retarded. her face too

postin Mermaid inspo

youtu.be/_WcWHZc8s2I

Holy shit this must be a trap. That pic when it is standing - yikes. Those proportions. Look like some built manlet accepted the fact that he would never be tall and decided to go the trap-route and slim down. Fuck those knees and shoulders. And wtf look at that manly shoulder to hip ratio. Yuck.

look at the fuckin hands man
these people need to be purged from the earth

I'm against purging and more for transmuting. If they can be healed, let them heal thru a therapist and get them on testosterone injections so they can function like men are supposed to. This faggotry almost always comes from a combo of low-test and childhood sexual abuse.

Guys, lets stick on topic. Mermaids.

this
fucking newfags

Seapunk isn't kei

This fine DVD is available on Netflix. I actually enjoyed the shit out of it, though I was sort of drunk. Anyway, I remember laughing an awful lot.

youtube.com/watch?v=nn7f1AnrbgM