What type of fashion do I need to dress with to get quirky art school girls to notice me??

What type of fashion do I need to dress with to get quirky art school girls to notice me??

shes so disgusting
i hate american sitcom girls

shes so disgusting
i hate american sitcom girls

fuk u cuck

Just wear black skinny jeans chelseas and a beanie or something. Is this really that hard. What type of fashion do you think MFA beeotches like? A hoodie and Tims?

>chelseas
what are those??

>What type of fashion do I need
>to get ...girls to notice me??

Son, you are on an entirely different track than the one you need to be on. You have internalized a passive and feminine idea of what it takes to find a mate.

So what I recommend is that you get your body waxed, buy a nice dress and post your boipussy on /soc/, for me. Post a cross-link in this thread and I will tell you if you're good enough to be my gf.

>browses Veeky Forums
>doesn't know what chelseas are
fuk u cuck

you're the actual cuck, because you want to know why? because instead of actually talking to these "quirky art school girls," here you are, asking for fashion advice

lmao @ ur life, cuck incel faggot

Veeky Forumsizen reporting in, I thought I clicked on Veeky Forums but I ended up on Veeky Forums.
She's just so cute and hot.
Her appearance in the H2G2 movie was actually what convinced me to upgrade to Blu-ray ten years ago.
She looked so beautiful in that movie and her beauty was even more noticeable when I watched the Blu-ray in 1080p.

More or less this.
I agree with you.

Wrong.

Post your Squall body, faggot.

full rick

>wearing clothes in the hope that women will notice you

It's the year of our lord and savior 2017 and faggots like you are still dressing up to impress ham wallets

fucking sad m8, i bet you're trying to impress some goofy cunt with freckles that every ones fucked already with some goofy fit, when all you would need is a shred of personality and some Tequila and she would be sucking your dick in the bathroom

quirky art school girls are bottom of the barrel anyway, i know why this is still a fantasy of yours because you've never actually had a relationship with one.

>ham wallets
what did he mean by this

>quirky art school girls are bottom of the barrel anyway, i know why this is still a fantasy of yours because you've never actually had a relationship with one.

Thanks Bro! Thanks for telling it like it truly fucking is. Give it a week and you find discover that absolutely every aspect of her personality, art, thoughts, feelings, beliefs, .... , are all little fences, tests and barriers to manipulate situations and people.

The honest answer from my experience is to just dress in plain well fitting clothes. Basically on the Chad side without any serious fashion crimes. You don't have to be cool as much as allow them to perpetrate their coolness. They all want the Chad. It is just whether they are the babe or the girl in the ponytail and glasses that is the babe underneath. They all want the Chad and they all think they are the babe.

kill yourself

he's an "enlightened" individual
(it's autism)

Nah I'm doing alright. Lose the jealousy by acknowledging that I'm correct.

fuck white "people"

You need to be a handsome, tall, and muscular Chad with a big fat dick. It does't matter what you wear.

man this must be what the kids call "cringe"

what if you are muscular tall but have a small dick?

Hope you're into femdom

once a girl decides she's going to have sex with you it doesn't really matter unless you're like

What if I can be tall, muscular and have a big fat dick but only be around average attractiveness?

relax faggot, just because someone doesn't know about your lame ass girlboy boots you have to get all insecure about your sexuality

Just googled it, turns out it's some type of shoes.

>kill yourself
>man this must be what the kids call "cringe"

Kill yourself and fail. They'll find you relatable.