- Basic routine, skincare guide, and products tips
- How to pop pimples, remove blackheads and whiteheads
- Why you shouldn't use ordinary soap on your face
- How to improve your skin tone through diet
- Studies on how diary and sugars create acne
- How your skin is affected by sleep, sun, skincare ingredients

Ask your skin related shit here

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/SkincareAddiction/comments/65tfqz/skin_concerns_the_closed_comedones_hg_thread/
skinacea.com/
warosu.org/fa/thread/S12397742#p12399333
zentrum-der-gesundheit.de/pdf/akne_16.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'll start. How do I get rid of forehead lines/wrinkles. I've had these for years And hate them, it pretty much looks like pic related.

>tfw all those years of thinking frowning looked cool screwed me over in the long term

How do i fix these small things on my forehead?
Want it to be smooth :)

Restylane and botox injections.

How much time is there between applying the moisturizer after the toner? Or should you wash the toner off like the cleanser?

Good shaving soaps? Looking for ones around 10-20 pounds (13-25 dollars)

wash your face more often and comb your hair back, its caused by oils in your hair

I got a pretty hardcore acne in my back and lasted for months is gone now but my back is marked with some black spots

I wanna go back to a clean sexy back what i can use to fix the issue

retin-a serum can help lessen the appearance along with derma rolling.

those look like closed comedones. try a bha \ aha.

I started my skincare journey here. I was at a point where nothing I was doing was working. I was using shitty overpriced Ole Henriksen products and similar ones.

Some guys on here recommended 2% BHA from Paula's Choice and overnight 90% the blemishes on my skin were gone.

Later on I started using Retinol, which was then replaced by Tretinoin.

I had gotten some pretty good results, but my skin was still pretty "meh." My complexion was the biggest problem. I had some general redness to my skin (not roscea or skin type) that I couldn't seem to get rid of.

Recently I got some 0.1% Tazarotene instead of my 0.5% tretinoin and my skin became much nicer. But the biggest change to my skin came from PLACENTA EXTRACT.

In less than a week's time, putting placenta extract with 10% placenta on my face has gotten rid of all the redness on my skin.It's almost like a dream. It's finally gone.

It has been 9 months since I got the advice on 2% BHA, which changed my life. My skin is now nicer than it has ever been. It has a nice glow to it (from skincare and beta-carrotene), no blemishes of acne whatsoever, and an even skin tone that looks like a very light tan (even though I avoid the sun and use an SPF).

I have to give thanks to the people on here who got me started on the right path. And I can't stress enough how important going that extra mile and not being afraid to use prescription based products. I would have never gotten the results that I have, or even close to it if I had limited myself to what's available over the counter.

tl;dr: Go the extra mile. Get prescription strength products for real results.

>gf wants pizza
>usually avoid it because Veeky Forums and it usually breaks me out but skin has been pretty good recently
>eat pizza
>next few days get three huge cysts
>completely destroys my self-esteem
So accutane it is, starting next week. Hoping I don't get an initial breakout since most of my acne is whiteheads and blackheads.

How do I deal with post-inflammatory erythema?

I've been using pic related for years, it's perfectly functional but I'd like to step up.

My skin is pretty good, even in my teens I've never had a major acne problem nor would I describe my skin as "oily." That said, I do have a few light-medium blemishes, and a consistent issue with ingrown hairs on my neck.

I'm about to switch to a DE safety razor (coming from an electric), which will hopefully solve most of the ingrown hair issue, and start experimenting with various pre shave, shaving creams, after shave, and moisturizers. That said, I think the soap is a big part of it.

My face feels a bit dry, so I'd like something that's more hydrating to get that glow, cut down on ingrown hairs, and clean up some of these blemishes. Where do I start looking?

My face is red as hell, I'm a white anglo and sometimes it looks reder than a native. It's mostly on my cheeks, is it dry skin, hydration, bad genes, side effects of ADHD meds? I just want to have normal looking skin!

Proraso green

how did you get rid of it?
i had mine for years and it depresses the shit out of me

What body wash does /skin/ use?

i got a beautiful clear face but a pretty pimply back. any suggestions? i just use a bar of soap in the shower at the moment

I started using Dickinsons Witch Hazel about a week and a half ago. Nothing yet, but Im wondering if anyone else has used this or has heard if its any good. I really dont like comparing my complexion to the topography of the Moon.

hey canadians, where do you get stridex pads? i can't find them anywhere. any equally as good alternatives?

This is God. I never dreamed my skin could look so even.

you can get them on amazon.

Never used this or anything like it. What sort of unevenness did you have before using it?

Is this shit any good at reducing the appearance of pores?

Bit of a pricey and not very immediate but Kiehl's Clearly Corrective Dark Spot Solution has helped clear that up for me.

microdermabrasion,

Anyone have luck with this? What are your favorite spot treatments?

Yeah, for like 10x the price they are in the US.

That's pretty good. Ever since I started CeraVe cleanser--->witch hazel toner--->moisturizer haven't had any acne, so I haven't used any other spot treatments other than prescription benzoyl peroxide in the past.

Current routine

AM:
Cerave Foaming Facial Cleanser
Stridex Maximum Strength 2% Salicylic Acid Pads
Hada Labo Gokujyun Lotion
Paula's Choice C15 Super Booster
Cerave Moisturizing Lotion
Biore UV Rich Watery Essence SPF 50 PA++++

PM:
Cerave Foaming Facial Cleanser
The Ordinary Glycolic Acid 7% Toning Solution
Hada Labo Gokujyun Lotion
The Ordinary Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1%
Cerave Moisturizing Lotion
Mizon Acence Blemish Out Pink Spot as a spot treatment

I'm starting college in August and I don't think I'll be able to keep up with such an elaborate routine. I'll probably get a Curology subscription and through it hopefully eliminate Vitamin C, Niacinamide, and some of the other acne-fighting actives in my routine. I want to slowly incorporate tretinoin into my routine as I have some textural issues I need to combat, but I plan to do so VERY gradually, as I dread a purge. I've purchased a bottle of Stratia Liquid Gold to protect my skin.

Backlog of products I have and am getting ready to patch test:

Cosrx Galactomyces 95 Whitening Power Essence
Cosrx Advanced Snail 96 Mucin Power Essence
Cosrx Advanced Snail 92 Mucin All In One Cream
Hylamide SubQ Anti-Age (for textural issues)
The Ordinary Advanced Retinoid 2%
Hada Labo Foaming Facial Cleanser

Discovering that Wallgreens sells Hada Labo has been great. I want to phase out my dependence on Asian sunscreens as they are a bitch to get, but nothing else seems to be as good. I've heard good things about Elta and Murad and might look into them.

If anyone wants to base their routine off mine, be warned that these products have been chosen after much searching due to my own skin's needs and sensitivities. Your mileage may vary. Start with a pH ~5.5 cleanser, a good moisturizer, and a broad spectrum sunscreen of at least SPF 30. If you have acne, try salicylic acid. Paula's Choice and Stridex are both well-formulated. Always patch test before introducing a new product and stagger the introduction of new products.

iHerb.com, you ca get 60 pads or 90 pads for max $10. Shipping can be annoying, but they have a lot of other good products to reduce it.

Thanks, this is actually a huge help in multiple ways. I was looking for a good site for vitamins and stuff too, since Amazon is such a crap shoot for prices and I just like ordering online better than going to local stores to get like multivitamins. Especially since the closest is super overpriced.

Yes it's really good for pores. I used to have semi-noticeable pores on my nose but now they are like way smaller. It's worth the money since the product is so cheap too, just make sure to buy makeup pads or something similar to actually apply the toner with.

Just some red blotches left over from accutane I guess. Also cured some acne on my chin, unsure if that was the remnants of the accutane that got rid of that chin acne or the Witch Hazel. I seriously recommend at least trying it.
I never really paid attention to the pores, but it makes my face look flawless.

what do with pimples growing under the skin?

Those are closed comedones. I would treat them with AHAs and BHAs. BHA's go first as they are lipid soluble and AHAs are only water soluble. This Reddit thread might be useful: reddit.com/r/SkincareAddiction/comments/65tfqz/skin_concerns_the_closed_comedones_hg_thread/

Apparently everyone is different but Paula's Choice BHA did wonders for me even though someone on /cgl/ claimed it won't help with closed comedones.
I could see a difference in the first week and after three weeks they were gone and haven't returned since.
I use the BHA exfoliant twice a week only.

& this

Is Vitamin C serum actually good for your skin or just a meme?

Any reason to splurge on this over just using Stridex pads? I don't really have acne, just looking for a good way to exfoliate without spending too much money.

Recently got some pairs of exfoliating gloves and was wondering how often I should use them?

I began using them daily on my face/body, but my face definitely started overproducing oil so I'm going to tone it down to once a week.

Nothing bad happened to the rest of my body (mostly focusing on chest and back), so am I free to do it daily?

nope. buying that is unnecessary.

thanks, that's what i figured. i've got good cleanser and moisturizer, just trying to find some good exfoliate and sunscreen. finally found stridex pads in canada, so onto hunting for sunscreen.

I assume the texture is similar to a salux cloth? I use one of those on my body and stridex pads on my face. I wouldn't use them on your face, likely too harsh.

How do you feel about MjCare mask?

yeah they are pretty rough like a sponge, I'll probably stop using them on my face entirely and keep using them on my chest to hopefully clear up some ingrown hairs

I find that poking them with needles usually clears ingrown hairs up. Needle-poke + tweezers.

Is Aesop good or just overpriced meme? Just bought the blemish treatment mask and wonder if I should buy cleanse and toner also

I have a very sensitive skin, it gets irritated even when shaving with the grain.
Is there any solution other than Laser hair removal(I'm actually considering it)?

>Is Aesop good or just overpriced meme?

Yes. Literally yes. It's generally good, but extremely overpriced. It's nothing you need, only something you should spend money on if you can afford showing your wealth off to people.

Hey, just wanted to say thanks to you and /r/skincareaddiction. Although i'm not completely acne free yet, I've come a long way.

Bumping, can anyone help?

Niacinamide and/or Vitamin C can fight PIE if coupled with proper sun protection. No need for invasive treatments.

No menthol, but fuck it. Stridex is amazing.
Don't.
Not worth it. Superior formulations are available at much better prices.

thanks. please update how the whitening stuff works out. i'm very white but like to get whiter. over time i've been sunburned and its made me a little pink in the face

Anyone have any rosacea advice?
Dont have any bumps but I have near constant red and irritated skin. I can sometimes get it to go down when mirvaso decides to work and if I'm in moderate weather

Flareups seem to be pretty random and I'm not sure how to control those

1/6
about a year ago i visted the /skincare general/ thread for the first time, being a complete beta and knowing nothing
i learned about cleansing, exfoliating, toning and moisturizing for alpha skin and gradually build-up a skincare routine

now while the basis of what i learned the first day still applies, i learned a lot of shit that didn't work (considered as bro-science) that didn't necessarily mess up my skin, but it took time, money and effort while not giving results.
about three months ago i decided to spend quite some hours researching meme-science behind skincare and making a new routine. my skin is now literally porcelain top-tier.
Ill post what i learned in short format with some small tips/notes here and there

me: 20 yo male from europe
skin: combination T-zone (chin, upper lip, nose, brows and forehead) which is oily, cheeks never had issues. my neck is quite sensitive. I've never had crazy acne, just daily pimples.

first step: wash your hands with soap

cleanser: literally the foundation of every skincare. it removes all the dirty shit and oil off your face (including make-up if you are a grill). cheap/shit cleansers can irritate the skin, not clean properly (especially with removing make-up).
>tip: like soap, cleansers bind to fat with the use of water. cleansers obviously contain a lot of water (aka aqua), but splashing your face with water greatly increases the cleansing potential

2/6
moisturizer: the second pillar of every skin care routine ever. Ingredients in moisturizers trap the moist by creating a layer over a skin increasing the skin flexibility, appearance and ability to repair itself. There are THIN moisturizers which are usually called LOTIONS (or gels/serums) and THICK moisturizers, usually called CREAMS. Lotions are used in the AM, because they don't give a crazy ass shine. Creams are top-tier for the PM because they moisturize better and make your face soft as fuck in the morning. the active ingredients in 99% of the moisturizers are glycerin (attracts moist by pulling it out of the air) and mineral oil/petrolatum (traps skin moisture). a top-tier ingredient is HA (hyaluronic acid) which can hold thousand times its weight in water. very clean oils such as jojoba, squalAne (not squalEne) and almond oil can work for some. there is a group of people that highly praise oil moisturizers.
>tip: you only need a pea-size amount of moisturizers. you can tip little dots on your face or spread it in your hands before applying
>note: facial moisturizers with build in SPF is bullshit because the SPF is either too low or you have to apply A LOT of moisturizer to have the proper protection

exfoliants: when i first read about exfoliants I learned the terms AHA and BHA. while they are quite similar they serve a -slightly- different purpose. AHA and BHA exfoliants are forms of acid that clean the surface of the skin (AHA) or clean the pores 'under' the skin (BHA). What is very important with chemical exfoliants is the pH of the product, which should be 3 (pH). BHAs are recommended for clogged pores and blackheads (usually an oily skin) while AHAs are recommended for red marks, light wrinkles and mild clogged pores.
>tip: you only need 6 drops of a chemical exfoliant, so a 100ml product for $20 (as example) will last a very long fucking time

3/6
>note: most exfoliants are grinding exfoliants, containing small stone-like pieces supposedly smoothing out the skin. DO NOT FUCKING USE THESE, THESE ARE SHIT.
>note2: AHAs (especially) and BHAs make your skin extra sensitive to sunscreen. make sure to always apply sunscreen in the morning (up until two weeks after your last use)
>note3: always apply exfoliants in the PM

retinoids: found in two forms: topical (applied on the skin) and oral (pill or capsule). retinoids are the thing you need when you indeed have crazy beta skin with bigtime acne, especially in the heavy oral form. retinoids are very similar to vitamin A and work in a way that is hard to explain. simply said they work as a communicator to the receptors in the skin that tells them to behave properly. consistent use of retinoids will have the following benefits: keep your skin clear, even out skin tone, repair damage from the sun and prevent pre-mature aging. retinoids are THE GOLD STANDARD for acne and anti-aging treatments. If your skin is already goat (that is acne and wrinkle free) you can use retinoids as a preventive measure for the earlier mentioned skin problems, especially pre-mature aging. retinoids can be quite harsh for some, especially in the beginning. that harsh that you can even get acne breakouts in the beginning (i did not have this problem), but that doesn't mean that it doesn't work.
>tip: only apply retinoids in the pm
>tip2: you only need 3-4 drops of retinoid products, so a small package will last a very long fucking time
>note:just like AHA/BHAs your skin is more sensitive to the sun, so apply sunscreen in the AM (up until two weeks after your last use)

EXTRA:
>Niacinamide (aka Vitamin B3) + Zinc removes blemishes, evens out skin tone and I heard that it can also work as spot treatment. idk too much about this and cba to research it right now. i bought it and use it daily and found that it works with my overal skin appearance.

4/6
>sunscreen: lots of people underestimate the effects of sunlight (aka UV radiation) that literally kills your skin resulting in pre-mature aging and gives you cancer. there is quite a bit of information on "organic" (works top-tier, but leaves crazy shine) and "unorganic" (requires 15 minutes to work, may not protect 100%), but i cba to explain this as well. read "skinacea.com/sunscreen/sunscreen.html" and all its pages together with "en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sunscreen"
>vitamin c serum: used for wrinkles, usually at a later age. because im young i dont need it and don't use it. i did find out that you have to use it for ~6 months before getting actual results, but that is does indeed work

STUFF THAT DOESNT WORK
- eye roller or cream: never proven to have any effect on dark circles or creases w/e
- toner: it works, but not required for the fast majority of people. a toner can be seen as a 'bonus cleanser', but a good cleanser eliminates the need of a toner

>most important note: NATURAL IS NOT BETTER. I REPEAT: NATURAL IS NOT BETTER. A -natural- product may contain an ingredient that does actually work, but you automatically get tens of other ingredients that don't work or may even fuck up your skin big time. Chemical skincare is scientifically developed with ingredients that actually do have an effect. NEVER DIY ANY SKINCARE. NEVER USE BAKING SODA OR LEMON. >second most important note: DO NOT FUCKING SQUEEZE PIMPLES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. YOU CAN EASILY BREAK CAPILLARIES THAT MAY NEVER RECOVER EVER IN YOUR LIFE. YOU WILL STRETCH PORES MAKING THEM APPEAR BIGGER RESULTING IN EVEN MORE BUILDUP.

>second most important note: DO NOT FUCKING SQUEEZE PIMPLES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. YOU CAN EASILY BREAK CAPILLARIES THAT MAY NEVER RECOVER EVER IN YOUR LIFE. YOU WILL STRETCH PORES MAKING THEM APPEAR BIGGER RESULTING IN EVEN MORE BUILDUP.

5/6
^fucked up with copying

>most important tip: YOUTUBE/INSTAGRAM/BLOG ADVISE IS SHIT

>general tip: prevent applying products to the skin under your eyes, because it's thin and
>tip2: always patch test new products, especially if you have a sensitive or problem skin. due to the potential harshness of aha/bha and retinoids, begin with a light dosage in the first week gradually increasing to the regular dose in the third week.
>small tip: 99% of all shampoos contain "Sodium Laureth Sulfate", a fairly harsh chemical that can mess up the sensitive face skin. you can spend $2 more on a sulfate-free shampoo OR make sure to wash your hair with the shampoo dripping from your back

---------------MY ROUTINE---------------

again my skin was never problematic, just daily pimples

AM: First I shower. I always do all my skincare at the sink, never in the shower. my face is now steamed from the warm shower water, but i splash a little water in the face and apply the cleanser on face and neck (Cetaphil Facial Cleanser) [brotip; the package has a pump, but using only half a pump is more than enough for me, saving money]. If i have to shave, I shave and then apply an aftershave balm (Nivea Sensitive w/o alcohol) to prevent inflammation, especially on my neck. If I have more time I wait ~20 minutes and wash off the balm because i prefer my moisturizer tbqh. If I don't have time OR don't have to shave I apply moisturizer (Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion), instead of aftershave if i did shave, wait for it to dry and then sunscreen (Biodermal SPF 30 sunspray).

Cleanser -> Niacinamide & Zinc -> Light moisturizer -> Sunscreen

PM: Start with a cleanser (Cetaphil Facial Cleanser) and pat dry my face completely. Then apply my AHA (The Ordinary 10% Lactic Acid) on weekdays or BHA (The Ordinary 2% Salicylic Acid) in the weekend. I let the exfoliant completely dry for at least 10 minutes. Then I apply the retinoid (The Ordinary 2% Advanced Retinoid). It is important to wait at least twenty minutes after cleansing before applying your retinoid, because your skin might be too sensitive and get crazy irritation. After the retinoid i wait another 5 minutes and then apply my heavy moisturizer (Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream).

Cleanser -> AHA/BHA -> Retinoid -> Heavy Moisturizer

the cleanser and moisturizer may be $15-$20, but last for months. The Ordinary products are literally nothing more but the active ingredients so are very cheap. I invested $50 at first, but spend ~$6 a month on skincare from now on.

I do not use AHA/BHA/Retinoid daily, but most days of the week. I do always use the cleanser, moisturizer and sunscreen.

7/6 - final

I highly advise /r/SkinCareAddicts information. most post are about middle-aged women or girls that cut themselves because of acne, but the sidebar information is good, especially if you live in some kind of shithole that is not western-europe or the US where the above mentioned products are unavailable and you need alternatives.

also check skinacea.com/ . It's about a grill with severe acne trying to rid of it completely. she did tons of fucking research and shares everything she tried and did to get rid of her terrible looking acne. highly advise this website, especially for those with crazy acne. read every page and every word on the entire website.

also sometimes i mess up the difference between a note and a tip, but they are just important information idk tbqh senpai

hope this helped someone

/skin/ how do you feel about this thread?

I rarely browse Veeky Forums but they seem to think you've all been duped.

Any evidence to convince me otherwise?

>Any evidence to convince me otherwise?

Well, for starters no one in that thread seems to have presented anything to back up their views on the matter

Anybody know of the best places to get wet shaving products in the UK? There seems to be a limited number online and I have seen only a very small section in places like John Lewis.

well, what do you need? All I've ever needed is a razor and some foam.

I would probably check out /r/wicked_edge/ and their guides. people here don't really have beards

>just use soap and water!

lol. I seriously hope nobody takes the advice in that thread.

Strangely, it seems the fewer skin care products I use, the better my skin gets. I've had acne ranging from severe cystic to mild/moderate since I was 13. I did accutane but it came back, I have been using CeraVe moisturizer morning and night and cerave foaming cleanser + benzoyl peroxide wash once at night for years now, although my acne persisted. I recently stopped using all products, just rinsing my face with water, and my skin is the best it has been since accutane stopped working. What the fuck?

So I noticed that in my sunscreen there was citric acid and I read that citric acid should be used with sunscreen because it's bad for the sun? Why would they include that as an ingredient?

Btw if I have teenage oily skin should I use facial cleaners that have alcohol in them?

My skin is fucking atrocious

what type of products are you using and what brand products specifically?

How old are you now?

Cetaphil facial cleanser

good choice, but literally read my 7 part guide above
your skin doesn't look that shit and ive had very similar skin.

in short; there is no magic product that will solve skin issues, you need to set-up a good skin care routine. start with cleanser, exoliant, moisturizer

What sunscreen are you using? Citric acid, and some other kinds of simple acid, are usually added for pH control. It's likely that the citric acid has reacted with some kind of alkaline ingredient, and won't make your skin more sensitive to sun.

Recently turned 19.

Well, then you're due to stop having teenage acne anyways. That's probably one of the reasons.

As for the products you've been using, BP can be really harsh on the skin. And some people get shittier skin from using different kinds of moisturizers on it. Your mileage may vary, as simple as that. Enjoy your good skin

I'll be very happy to have my skin finally clear if this trend continues, but I still do have some acne.
What should I do to clear up what's left? I figure I should ditch my current routine altogether because it stopped working. All of the stuff I was using was from /r/skincareaddiction's recommended list.

Male/23/Oily skin
Can someone suggest me a routine to follow? If you can tell me the products name to buy off amazon it would be amazing.
I'm new to skin care...

Mostly some soaps/creams and razors just to try out different things. Yeah, I'll give it a shot, cheers.

If I had acne I would probably simply cut down on both dairy and sugar and see how my skin reacts, and then see to what extent I want to cut it out of my life to have clear skin

kindly read the sticky

>cut down on both dairy and sugar
I eat hardly any dairy and have tried cutting sugar in the past. Did nothing. 100% meme.

n=1

I get it, people react differently to different things, but just rubbed me the wrong way.
>If I had acne
>Presents xyz meme treatment as cure

nigga please, you know less about what you're talking about that I do

nah
the science on it is actually pretty solid

Show me the science

Please see information about it in the sticky & the following thread for a more detailed discussion.

warosu.org/fa/thread/S12397742#p12399333

Out of the studies, I think this one provides a good overview:
zentrum-der-gesundheit.de/pdf/akne_16.pdf

CeraVe facial cleaner vs Cetaphil?

shave - shower - cleanser - bha (10 minutes) - moisturizer + once a week 30% Glycolic Acid Chemical Peel

is this optimal? do you find that washing your face twice a day is better?

me
wanted to add that i get 100% RDI of vitamin a, c, e, d and zinc and everything from my diet. would i also need zinc and vitamin creams for my face in addition or do you think i'm covered?

how do you put sunscreen over light stubble.

Alternative to pic related? Only going to Coles. So it needs to be sold at Coles

Does not need to be a makeup remover

I-Is it bad to eat blackheads/whiteheads after extracting them with an acne tool? I know it is disgusting but there is something to it that is so satisfying.

Got a before/after?

i prefer cetaphil over cerave, but they're both good. get a package of the other one once you run out of your current one and see which one you prefer

you can shave before you shower if it doesn't leave your skin red/irritated.

>bha (10 minutes)
make sure you wait 10 minutes after applying your bha and do not wash it off, just let it sink in the skin

im not too familiar with the connection between a healthy diet and good-looking skin, because my diet is healthy af for the last three years or so. I'm sure it can't hurt and I've seen lots of people saying that a healthy diet did improve their skin

Try out the routine you mentioned for a month or so and see if you need more. The Ordinary stuff is cheap as fuck so getting retinoid (either regular 1% or Advanced 2%) wouldn't hurt. You can apply it daily or just a few days a week.

happy porcelain skin life m8

Stumbled upon this picture. Not the first one where I see perfect skin photographed by amateur camera and without heavy retouch.
Holy fuck, this skin. Is this even attainable for a regular male? I wash my face 2 times a day, every other day I apply honey and cinnamon mask, 2-3 times a week Aztec Secret, yet my skin looks like shit, especially in the upper lip and chin region (where I shave). If I took a photo like this, I would kill myself because of skin imperfection coming through.
Does any of you have this sort of skin?