Am i the only one that thinks this aesthetic is cool as fuck? when are flared jeans coming back yo

am i the only one that thinks this aesthetic is cool as fuck? when are flared jeans coming back yo

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/item/Autumn-Men-s-commercial-casual-pants-corduroy-Flares-trousers-male-elastic-bell-bottom-trousers-6-colors/32609940600.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

wide flare trousers are being memed incredibly hard in women's fashion right now. it's only a matter of time before it catches on for men

have you ever seen any flared jeans for men recently? i would be interested to see how that would look today.

only guy with a decent fit is second from left.
i want his boots

men are too insecure to wear shit like this these days

fucking hippies

w2c mens flared jeans in 2017

vintage is literally your only option

Kenny Kravitz has been wearing them at least since the 90s, I really dig it both on men and women. As some user said, they are been memed hard on women fashion right now. Since when I believe they were the first time in vogue (the 70s)
they were genderless pieces (diferently from chockers), I think it's fair enough for men to use them again now. Let's make it a thing, user.

they look like these beauties on aliexpress:
aliexpress.com/item/Autumn-Men-s-commercial-casual-pants-corduroy-Flares-trousers-male-elastic-bell-bottom-trousers-6-colors/32609940600.html

really the worst style of trouser. i hate the 70's

chokers are literally just tight necklaces and both genders have been wearing those for decades now

they didn't sell aliexpress garbage in the 70s

Holy shit his legs are comically skinny compared to his torso

never skip leg day

Is this flare?

yes

Beware the snake

pretty sure his name is vinny

You bastard!!!

could these be fa?

Yep, I like the purple ones. Love the seventies.

I copped some vintage corduroy flares and have been wearing them around NYC. I've gotten a ton of compliments. Just fucking go for it

Get some that cut off at the ankle - when they're too baggy the look is ruined. Also, combining them with a conservative shirt (like not lenny kravitz's skin tight/chest revealing tops), something simple and baggy, it cools down the look enough to alleviate flamboyancy

Start a trend instead of waiting around for one to follow

post some pics we are in desperate need of inspo

This. And I don't really get what you said in:
>Get some that cut off at the ankle - when they're too baggy the look is ruined.

to not have them fit too baggy and cover way over your shoes. the same way you wouldn't want normal jeans to do so.

Two things about them:

(1) The lower leg area often folds up around itself. Rarely looks like in the photo shoots. On top of that, the bottoms can get caught in things too easily when you walk. You actually feel the air resistance as you swing your legs if you walk fast.

(2) They're usually cut really skinny in the thigh and knee area and feel restrictive there.

In general, flares were a bad idea to begin with. RIP.

why would you wait for someone else to wear what you want to wear before you start wearing it?

you can make literally anything you want with a sewing machine, a few yards of fabric a pattern and youtube. it's not hard.

nice cock

I like the whole grimey look of like a roadie or something, but if flared jeans come back I'll fucking shoot myself.

i think we found Veeky Forums's least favorite article of clothing guys

Fucking hell that looks uncomfortable

they were too insecure to wear anything but that shit then

i dont think you understand how fashion works my friend

its on its way back. It has to make it way through the ladder. hippiecore first, then the whole dadcore look will probs turn into a retro 70s suburbia nod and then a rapper will wear it and everyone on reddit will start posting bad fits.

i think you're insecure

>men are too insecure to wear shit like this these days

U retarded or somethin?

you're implying that the dudes wearing flared pants in the 70s were somehow confident but it was as normal as skinny jeans are now

they were more confident though, that's why they chose to take sartorial risks instead of playing it safe with "timeless basics"