Can one of you fashion people tell me why hunting camo "is in"?

My girlfriend won't stop trying to cut my realtree/mossy oak genuine hunting long sleeves/T shirts into crop tops and shit. She from nyc and I've noticed a lot of her friends wearing similar shit.. I don't get it cause they obviously don't hunt. Last year she always laughed at me when i wore it said it was "hillbilly attire" NOW she keeps taking more of my shit..Pissing me off

probably because of this

Just like this! She's wrecking all my shit hhahhaha

Dump her > bad style

>in
It's not.

I literally live in Tennessee, and grew up hunting, and wouldn't be caught dead wearing any Realtree or blaze orange jackets, I mean fuck, even people here in the South tend to know better than that. Granted, I don't live way out in the boonies, but the only girls I've seen wearing that shit are Greek chicks who think they're cute with boots and dresses to events and what not.

I hunt with an AR and a bow out in California and never really needed camo.

I think it's just cosplay bullshit.

I have magpul flat earth furniture on my rifle, and have a tan llbean jacket in a similar shade.

Granted my Martin is in mossy oak infinite but it's not a benefit

Let the bitch have the shirts

Stupid bitches are going to play dress up it's what they do

You sound like one of those guys that hates King of the Hill because his mother is literally Peggy.
Don't you think you're a bit close to the source to know whether or not yankees are appropriating redneck culture to the point it is becoming a trend?

While I think you raise a fair point, I'm still in Nashville. The only people who dress like that are tourists on Broadway who want to "look like they're from TN" and think the "faggy looking" kids are all from out of town, when the reality is just that Nashville is still a metropolitan area.

I own a WIP chore coat and the only time I did a real labor job was two weeks on work experience.

Yea but that style of jacket is exactly what you'd expect to see a scrawny white kid on campus wearing with vans and skinny jeans.

OP was talking about classic "red neck" looking wear like camo, not generic work wear stuff.

Yeah, without knowing much about it it looks like wearing camo carhartt is taking over for wearing regular carhartt now. Since workwear is pretty played out.

I don't think rednecks are now switching to camo jackets because "work wear is played out." I don't think that's a thought process that goes on in their minds.

I'm not talking about rednecks I am talking about trendy youths.

its in because camo was in but people are bored of military camo. also its in the new yeezy season so mainstream streetwear will now follow suit. this is why it is on the verge of being "in"

>California
California AR

i don't think anybody in Tennessee knows shit about what is "in" or not

Camo is in, its ironic and stands out in urban environments.

also, it rebels somewhat against pretentions because, lolurwearingcamo.

Its cringe and not very interesting since ironic camo was a thing not too long.

Anyone wearing this is basic af while deluded enough to think they're not basic because one day they thought "dude what else would my dad wear?" after hopping on baseball/dad hats.

this pretty much white southern shit is in actually anything to do with working class is in like those reflective uniforms and shit too

Yooooo She steals my Harley shit too! Fuck you people are kinda right haha

If you do daughter/father roleplay in the bed youll make her juice

I don't need your advice virgin