Other urls found in this thread:

flightclub.com/adidas/yeezy
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The one you manage to cop

Moonrock.

There, that wasn't so hard

translucent

whichever fits the color of the trash bag you throw them in

These shoes became a smash hit amongst all of the wrong people. I'll bet that Kanye is legitimately ashamed of the project but will keep dropping these fucking things for $ and due to contract.

turtledove or pirate blacks desu

the zebra ones ain't bad looking either if you can pull them off.

They ain't that bad looking and I like Kanye. But a 300$ shoe? No way. I don't even have the style to rock something as unique as yeezys.

I think people that buy expensive shit that looks dumb are the prime example of how having too many choices can be a problem for people.

You have the most basic taste ever, just fuck off

>$300

try twice that at the very least

flightclub.com/adidas/yeezy

>hurr he doesn't agree with my autistic tastes so i'm gonna insult him
famalam, a plain looking black shoe is very tasteful and can go with a good number of fits, same thing goes for the white ones desu, only problem is that the whites are more common, zebras are better for flexing on the peasants, and that's one of the main reasons people buy yeezys.

>flightclub.com/adidas/yeezy
Just like the Rick Owens, I doubt most people (on Veeky Forums) are buying them straight from distributors. You can find most yeezys on Ebay for 300-500$, I don't use grailed but I bet they sell used Yeezys on there aswell.

Not him but I was the guy who originally said Moonrocks. No offense but turtledove and pirate black are the most toyish childish looking colourways. Muh black red and white.

Plus the idea that you're gonna flex on peasants in these things is laughable, sneakerheads are peasants spending their whole paycheck on this bullshit. That or they're buying fakes which have gotten so good that they're virtually indistinguishable from real ones.

I wouldn't trust the authenticity of some random Yeezys on ebay. I would at the very least want some kind of corporate storefront or LLC behind the purchase.

they look fucking horrible

this desu

>tasteful
>yeezy

kys

Personally I don't like 350 v1s at all. 350 v2s is where it's at.

>flexing on peasants
nothing marks you as a peasant more than wearing shit like this

Yeezy's are not effay, and Kanye West should kill himself.

Moonrock, oxford tan, white and oreo.

those are flight club prices, only idiots with too much money pay that much

It's a 220$ shoe if you cop for retail. It really isn't that much to be honest.
Then again, I am fucked in the head and I value sneakers too much. I also love Kanye, so my judgement on the topic might be compromised

Yeezy's are too mainstream even middle schoolers wear them now.

All White 350 V2's

they piss me off cant see them anymore cringey

>Yeezys
>in the year 2017
might as well wear an "I BROWSE REDDIT" t shirt

>effay
>yeezy

pick one