Hey, need some fairly basic black sneakers for summer. Can i get some recommendations, Veeky Forums...

Hey, need some fairly basic black sneakers for summer. Can i get some recommendations, Veeky Forums? (18 year old skinny male.) Preferably under 130~usd.

Pic kinda related

I'd go with sambas over those. Gazelles are also great. Steer clear of vans imo they only look good when thrashed otherwise you just look like every other faggot wearing vans.

Aight. I've heard that the Sambas are very squeaky. Do you know if this is true?

I'd go with gazelle. You can cop them anywhere and you have many colors good for summer

not at all ive had mine for a good few years and theyve never squeaked, very sturdy long lasting trainer

You can't go wrong with a pair of Puma's...

how about you read the sticky and lurk more fuckwad?

White soles....

The only answer

They are very sweet yeah, but I already own the White ones.

Maybe it's worth it to buy another pair

They're really squeaky on tile floor after walking in the rain. But if it's dry or summer weather, then they're perfect. I have a white pair, and I wore them all of last summer, still in top condition.

so?

Thank you very much!

I own y-3 , Raf, MMM, and other adidas but this is probably my fav in my collection. Looks much better than my GATS

Are you in kappa kappa gamma

No idea what that is, sorry.

Just bought my first pair after years of adidas. Both are great

>BLACK
>SOMMER

get another color

are they comfy?

I'd go with some Onitsuka Tigers. Not everyone has them, comfy, pretty cheap, and tons of colorways.

no offense, but adidas are much better.

I've been looking at the livestock adidas. How would you rate them?

GEED

Those Spezial are pretty rad.
Can't go wrong with a gum outsole.

Samba K's are pretty good too (K for kangaroo leather). Unless you're a PETA faggot.

You can't go wrong with adidas .

I just picked up some adidas Busenitz Pro, comfy af. and skateboarding in them feels great.

woah you skate

super fucking squeaky at first. definately needed some where in