Cheap ass watches

Bought a cheap ass Casio W 59 watch.

> Cheap as hell (paid 10€ on Amazon)
> If I lose it or it break who cares, just get a new one?
> Shows the time, backlight, alarm clock, timer
> Water resistant up to 5 bar, so I can go swimming with this one
> Sleek minimalist style
> Rugged build, literally last you for decades

Veeky Forums and all your expensive and gaudy watches. How do you defend spending thousand of dollars on a watch, when you can literally buy a cheap Chinese knockoff that you can't even tell apart from each other?

> B-but It's an investment
> Them ladies like to see that I waste thousands of dollars on tasteless things

Other urls found in this thread:

nuggetapp.co/)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why does everything have to be an extreme?

People want things most other people cant have at the same time be fashionable
plain and simple

I wear daily casio f-91w, not because of price, but because of they slimmest shape, lightweight and good as fuck! also they could work up to twelve years, so. best thing ever

Fuck yeah, function over form.

P-please notice me senpai

Fucking terrorist scum.

I wear a Timex Expedition to work. Fairly cheap watch. Only thing I don't like is that it ticks somewhat loudly.

>Veeky Forums and all your expensive and gaudy watches.
Why do you give a shit what other people wear, though? If people are interested in / passionate about watches, they're likely to want something that high quality, unique, has historical significance, etc. That's like saying someone who's passionate about food is pretentious for going to nice restaurants because they could simply eat at McDonalds for $5. It's not all about impressing people. Quit projecting.

Hey say what you will about Osama. At least he had good taste on watches.

I have this watch. Would recommend to everyone but I am a function over form autist who buys tactical pants

I would still consider a person a complete twat if you went to a fancy restaurant and payed thousands of dollars for a spoonful of the most expensive caviar.

But hey I guess it's all good as long as it is high quality and a unique experience!

>Buying a watch for any reason other than personal enjoyment/features

osama was pretty cool actually. would chill with

This. Stop being cheap yet simultaneously judgemental OP. Why can't you just let people enjoy things?

>I would still consider a person a complete twat if you went to a fancy restaurant and payed thousands of dollars for a spoonful of the most expensive caviar.
>But hey I guess it's all good as long as it is high quality and a unique experience!

this is an 18+ website friend

Wut?

it's immature and therefore childish to judge people based on what they choose to do with their own money

>payed
>thinks a single spoon of caviar is $1k

How's that sattelite internet treating you Cletus? Is the crawdads biting at the crick down by your holler?

Veeky Forums as fuck

top tier jihadcore

what the fuck, bro.
how is it childish to judge people based on how retardedly do they spend the money?
literally one the best of all measurements of judgement.
you know what, fuck you, because you are really fucking retarded.

note that i am not talking about expensive meals or watches, something i would gladly pay for a good amout of money, if i had some.

Aahaha! You can spend all that money on whatever you want. It's still my prerogative to think that you are a complete moron. I sure hope I didn't hurt your delicate feelings.

Hope that your overpriced watch comforts you

congrats, OP.
I got the w59 too. it's so comfy and I'm happy with it.

you don't need to care what other people do though because some people want something nicer because they see watches more like jewelry rather than convenient gadgets.

You havent beenhere longhave you, we're all 14 and a $10 casio is actually kinda pushing it as far as price goes for the average Veeky Forumser

i've been digging this app (nuggetapp.co/) -- they have super cheap watches on amazon

Went and bought a expedition off of eBay $11, nice looking watch thanks.