Hair general

no thread, i'm fixing that

post hair related questions here

perfect pic no homo

I'm getting some seriously fucking gay vibes off this picture

It's just a picture of a boy, it's not gay unless you find it attractive.

stop posting this

>boy
Faggot detected

I'm nopoo, very rare conditioner here. Hot water does the trick for me, don't need much else.

Unfortunately dandruff has become a problem. I hear Head and Shoulders can help for a long time after use, can anyone back that up? I'm thinking I'd do a week of H&S and see what happens. Has anyone done this? How often will I have to shower and for how long? thanks lads

Can anyone recommend some products? I want my hair to be nice and smooth, not sure what some reasonably priced but good conditioners are.

Skincare Gen has helped me get a good skin routine, I'd like to do the same for my hair.

Posted in medium hair thread; no replies.

New job. Really need a cut. Don't know what to get/ask for.

It would look better with the sides/back much shorter, the top is good length but you could style it up more in the front

How would you style the front?

And how short would you say the sides should be? Trimmer # or inches (I might try this myself).

Not him but the front looks good as it is now. I agree, taking in the sides and back a bit would look great

How do I fix this without just completely changing it?

No product in and I definitely don't have a good routine for caring for it.

Help me, Veeky Forums.

Is there anything that I can do with my hair besides stuff it into dreads that would look professional? Would two stand twists do it and I can put it in a ponytail?

Black guy, if that wasn't already obvious.

Neither of those options sound professional

I say bring the afro back

Keep checking here in case someone can help you, but also check Black Hair General.

is this ok?

Is his hair Veeky Forums? I'm getting it soon. Will it look good yellow blonde?

p good

I`m growing my hair, tried a few times but I always give up. Broken my record but I`m starting to look like absoloute shit. I`m growing it out from an undercut.
Please, how do I make this awkward phase less so? Summer is starting. Do I get a trim to put me on etc.
I`m cant give up this time.

This is about 6 months progress. Thoughts?

Just go in and get like a cm off the ends, it cleans things up with out impeding growth.

same pic as i posted in medium hair general and the facial aesthetics thread but got no replies. i recently cut my hair back and i was wondering if i fucked up.

>and got no replies
So you admit to samefagging you fucking scum
Get off this board

Pic related is pretty much what I have now, should I do something different with it or just ask for a trim and keep it the same as is?

is the only difference between a hy and a bowlcut the lack of blending?

Inverse triangle head. What style works?

I started cutting my own hair with clippers. getting pretty good at fading.
how do I achieve this haircut from pic related?
any tips?

Recently been outgrowing my hair on advice of my barber, because itd compensate the shape of my face tapering down. I don't use any product, except for shampoo and conditioner (sulfatefree) since quitting nopoo and I regret quitting it because my hair has been oily and volumeless since using these products again.

My hair is naturally very oily and I have shitty dutch high hair peak genes (as shown in pic in next post) so been sticking to this shitty school shooter hairstyle. I dress loosely, retro asia orientated streetstyle.

Literally clueless what to do do with my hair as in cut and styling and what products. What do Veeky Forums?

2/2

>the 5hed.

Why dont you go for a medium long french crop. Your barber is right, it's covering your enormous forhead. But that's a pretty feminine haircut, banks of some sort (french crop) would work better

bumping my ugly mug

the whole side hair thing sucks man you heard it here first - you fucked up.

style it differently or cut it shorter and more evenly to start over.

Hello Aleksi

any tips on growing an afro so far i would say im halfway there but its getting more difficult to maintain any advice?

also would a big afro look good on me?

What's a good cut for a guy with a bigger build and head? So far I'm parting the bangs but it's only so far as to be better than a bowl cut

Posted this in another thread but didn't get any help

Last time I went to a barber he fucked it up and now I'm thinking of growing it out a bit and getting a different cut, can anyone recommend me what style to get it cut?

I hate my face shape/features so finding a style that suits me is hard

a white boy can't pull this (or something similar) off right?
it looks so fucking comfy for some reason

Veeky Forums I need help.

This is my face/hair situation. Do you have any suggestions for me?
I'm 31 and have a serious job, so no undercuts. I'm also sick of bangs.
I think straight bobs look good but I really don't think they're for me.

Pls respond

You have a long face. Why did you get a haircut that made your face even longer?
Google haircuts for men with long faces or something.

post middle part (objectively the best cut for twink Veeky Forumsscits) inspo please

Tri-hawk

shit issa girl

I've tried googling haircutsfor long faces but I don't really know what would look good

Because short hair doesnt really suit me because I have a small head and young features, I also figure it would be high maintenance? I like the look tho. Been focussing on growing out tho lately; is there a hairstyle I could try with a bit longer hair or is it a waste and should I instantly go back to the french crop?

How would I go about styling my hair to get this? I have curly hair but I've had solid results with a blow dryer and product but I feel like it's not quite there.

Connor Franta?

I would have a hard time not laughing if i saw you on the street, sorry. You look like a dude who works at Best Buy and serially orbits wannabe hipster chicks.

posted this pic in the facial aesthetic thread but w/e its my most recent one

Here's an example of my hair texture (hair isn't this long anymore, pictures about 5 years old) I've used some pomades in the past I can't remember but more recently I've used Haz de fuko modify pomade which I remember working pretty solid and more recently I've tried R+CO's continental glossing wax and it's been alright. Are there better products or could my styling technique be off? Also if I can't pull this style off are there any that are close or anything that would suit my hair and texture better?

What kind of short haircut should i have if i got a receding hairline/big forehead?

> just starting to look at fashion
> absolute shit hair
> please help

This shit looks like a murderous/queen's guard tier haircut.

Don't go for it unless you look like that guy from the pic and your personality fits it, pls.

Going to get a buzz cut tomorrow, is a 1 all over effay?

pixie cut

Can't decide what hairstyle would look best on me.
i have long thick puffy hair down to my shoulders and got called miss twice yesterday need a new cut

What should I do with my hair? I've had it as the shaggy emo hair forever and it's time for a change

I was thinking of doing this but trimming the sides and back like an undercut, would this look good?

short back and sides

lose the faggy earrings

Don't you gotta like pick out your afro everyday. I know y'all got that afrosheen and shit.

What would that look like this? Should I get it buzzed or just trimmed on the back and sides? Could I do it like pic related and also slick it back like in

I'm a total newfag with hair.

Why the FUCK do people keep saying this to me?
I look nothing like this frickin' joker

Posted this in medium hair thread but no one likes me : (

You're prob same 5'8 120lb guy who thinks he is witty. I'd smash your punk ass if you laughed at me irl.

some*

no

Did you just try to internet tough guy because some anonymous dude called you a bitch? Your masculinity is fragile as fuck.

long bob xl

How the fuck do you achieve this, my hair is way to straight for me to pull that off

I end up looking like this fag

ITS PISSING ME OFF

You can't induce curliness where there is none, it's genetics. It's about the actual shape of the cross sections of your hairs. Find a new style to strive for

(Taken at work)

Usually, I put it up into a bun, but I'm starting to get bored of this style. Any ideas and where to go from here?

Literally anything else holy god

Is it the gays?

I'm the second post your quoted, my hair is just thick. I don't do anything to it. I should though because it looks like crap, I just don't know what.

is everybody ITT obsessed with looking like a twink?

like this

not bleached anymore but i kept the same style

i feel like this would look shit front on

Twinks are cute. They are fem enough to be "sensitive" and masc enough to be a dude. Get you somebody that can do both.

honestly depends on facial aesthetics, but that's a different story completely.

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

had same hair as u and felt the same. cut it recently due to not knowing what to do. looking back on it think it may have looked better if i just got it thinned out a bit

I might do that. Next time I get it cut I'll asked to have the top thinned out, maybe try clippers on the sides and back instead of having them trimmed.

Really considering dying my hair like pic related any tips fellas? I've been told that I should just go to a salon but I guess if I like it I'm gonna wanna do it myself.

what do I do with my hair?

got any pics with it being longer?

Since this seems like the place. What should I do with my hair and beard? I'm already working on weight loss to help square off my face a bit. Any suggestions would be great.

This help?

get an undercut

Go to a salon

you've got a good face shape, i'd recommend you tidy eyebrows up more than anything in all honesty. personally not a fan of slicked back side part type shit so i'm biased, plus the lighting and angle doesn't give an amazing view of the hair. it honestly doesn't even look that bad in this pic, better than the first one for sure.

ask your hairdresser the length it would require to even out all the lengths. if it's too small go for a long bob, professional looking and will frame your face

beautiful hair, go for young leo

^^^ do you work for the blind, holy shit

tfw no twink bf to dom me

Some one likes me : )