What is Veeky Forums's opinions on face masks? Who can pull them off and who can't...

What is Veeky Forums's opinions on face masks? Who can pull them off and who can't? Half considering copping one for shits and giggles.

>Who can pull them off
Asians.

>and who can't?
You, me, everyone who isn't a asian.

let me guess, muh cultural appropriation

nah, it's that there's actually a point in wearing one in chink land

No, it just doesn't look good unless you're a cute asian.

That's why you posted a cute asian, and not a fat weeaboo wearing a face mask.

>fa weeaboo
Ok to be fair it's pretty hard to look good in anything if you're fat

There's a point to wearing one in any big city.

>opinions on face masks?
Fantastic way of physical pathogen defense. Norm in the East. Socially unacceptable in the West, due to retardation.

>Who can pull them off and who can't?
You can pull them off if you want to create a barrier between your breathing apparatus and all the filthy swine surrounding you.

Kek

I think lots of people can pull them off, but asians typically can pull it off more often than anyone else. I think it depends on your facial structure and sometimes even how your hair looks

pic related might not be the best example but still its a Caucasian person

I'm going to buy a nice one soon. I don't like how my face looks and its largely attributed to my lower face, though I don't think my jaw is too bad.

often times it also depends on the face mask you have, some will better suit your face than others

You have to be a big guy to pull one off.

i fell for the mask meme

theres never an occasion to wear it other than some edgy techwear fit or cosplaying a kpop star

See? gotta be a cute asian like this user

You're not considering it for giggles, You just want to wear one because you think it looks fashionable.

See how you posted a pic of a Asian wearing one? More specifically Chanyeol(kpop star) and not a white, brown or black person because you knew there wouldn't be any pictures that looked good on one?

There's your answer. We get this thread all the fucking time, please use the archive next time.

no mask thread in archive :thinking:

BLADEE-CORE

there was this old asian man who wore one to class and he got called out by the teacher for coming to class sick.

There have literally been several over the past 2 years. You must be retarded thinking the onsite archive is the only archive more so for assuming that I was referring to that archive in the first place you newfag.

Kil yourself you emoticon using fuck.

i have one, im not asian and im more Veeky Forums than any of you so...

>tfw masks are illegal in your country
Yes, masks of any kind. Would be nice to hide my fugly face, but nope. Even that is illegal.

Stop posting this /r9k/ meme whore.

you wish

Why does a thread about face masks always come up every now and then?

It's not socially accepted to wear face masks in western countries.
Sure, you can wear one, but people will think you have ebola or something.

im meican w some asain in me i wear a bape face mask around the college it works well w alot of stuff and its good to have