What are some Veeky Forums streetwear brands?

What are some Veeky Forums streetwear brands?

Other urls found in this thread:

get-some-sleep.myshopify.com/password
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

not pic related friend

Not that one

this

traditional streetwear is such a meme, you better get different tastes to combine with it otherwise you'll look like a normie

lucid777

i just recently found out about this brand, it is actually pretty cool.

raised by wolves

get-some-sleep.myshopify.com/password

Get Some Sleep, their website doesn't have shit on it rn but if you look at their instagram they have some cool shit here and there

Fuct ssdd
Mastermind
Neighbourhood
SCRT

literally anything, street wear is freestyle. it's either dope or not depends how the person wears it

underage hypebeast babby

But stussy is OG streetwear, it wouldn't have been around so long if it didn't look good.

Fucking Awesome
Old old OLD bape
Some supreme

Goldie is the exception. Best look for stussy stuff is old "the face" and "man about town" mags

Aww yeah fucking awesome is the shit

i like cav empt and undercover

Ok entertain me Veeky Forums: how do you justify spending $30+ for a graphic t-shirt some """designer""" whipped up out of his ass?

I don't mind so long as the quality is up there. ie. a graphic that won't fade or crack and a nice cut/fit. They're not a staple in my wardrobe or anything though.

Years ago I spent $30+ for pic related. Never ended wearing it. Went to ebay to see what they're going for nowadays and some are as low as $10. I don't see this particular version, nevertheless they printed up so many medusa banditos that now you can't even give away c&c clothing.

I'd like to see a tier list

Best: cool vintage pickups.

worst: shitty supreme drops.

GoofBooty

I'd say palace is pretty Veeky Forums.

Palace is utter shite
Boring and generic stuff with a gigantic logo on it

Lrg has some cool shit from time to time

ripndip

CAV EMPT