>Southern tide
>Brooke brothers
>Vineyard Vines
>Lacoste
>Black dog
>Brooke brothers
>J crew

>It's too expensive

I buy tons of real used Ralph Lauren polos for 5-20$, vineyard vine and RL shirts for 10-40 on Poshmark, a site for used clothes

Other urls found in this thread:

jomadesignervintage.com/collections/mens-coat
hodinkee.com/articles/the-story-of-the-hanhart-417-chronograph-steve-mcqueens-othe
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Prep with shorts was a mistake.
Prep without sweaters was a mistake.
The south east US was a mistake.

Jesus Christ dude, your image dump was pretty weak sauce.

Let me help.

Who /too autistic to wear anything other than 100% cotton/ here?

Oh hey it's another one of those faggy """""prep""""" threads

Oh hey it's another 12 year old kid that thinks Yung Lean is the epitome of modern fashion

>unironically thinking prep is more fashionable than yung lean
>unironically using prep and modern fashion can be used in the same sentence
you're a cunt m8

I'm a cunt, I don't go to your threads and shit all over you, and btw if you are in Stockholm i would wanna meet up and beat the living shit out of a faggot like you.

woah he's a real big guy! are you sure you want to get blood on your "ralphie" and your faggy boat shoes?

prep is 1 step above dadcore

its babby's first fashion

Brooks brothers vs RL vs VV vs Lacoste for polo shirts?

>best fabric
>best cut
>best quality-price ratio

Thoughts?

RL

Tfw you're just not that classic, moderately tall and somewhat handsome, upper middle class American guy, I feel insecure as fuck about trying to go the summer prep route, but am also sick of the usual jeans, sneakers, t-shirt combination and not sure if there's a more conservative route I can take that wont make me look like some poor sap playing dress up.

Commendable try my friend but you've got it all wrong. I love prep and I dress "prep" (more like Ivy league style in fact), just not the faggy, trendy kind of prep that's being posted in this thread. Cunt.

is this considered prep?

nice cargos gdi

Lacoste, if only for the fact that it's really uncommon. It puts you a cut above all the sorority girls in their vinyard vines spirit jerseys.

I'll guess I ask here.

Where can you find a decent semitraditional trench coat for lass than 1k? Looking for something around 400-800 mark but I tend to find either shit with plastic buttons and fastenings or then they are expensive. Shouldn't be this fucking hard. Pic related, that's the cheapest one I've found so far (850£)

my wife and I's prep outfit for the day

of course, this is 60s prep and not the J.Crew inspired prep most are familiar with today.

jomadesignervintage.com/collections/mens-coat

I've had this in my bookmarks forever, never bought anything from them. Otherwise vintage burberrys or aquascutum on ebay

You need to get into stretch products brah.

Come back when you finish puberty

Only owned RL and Lacoste. I like my Lacoste polos more. Just wore one yesterday that is still in great shape after 10 years

No

Jesus Christ that's a lot going on!

Gonna need an ID on that watch!

possibly this one:
hodinkee.com/articles/the-story-of-the-hanhart-417-chronograph-steve-mcqueens-othe

Thanks!

Glad to help!

w2c this or something similar?

Brooks brothers

Is there honestly anything more undignified than being a yacht fag? You're physiologically weak and a psychological bitch, so any strenuous labour is given out to the Hispanic handyman to accomplish. You're a conformist to bourgeois values and mentally confined by them, but not for any intellectual or spiritual reason - you couldn't exist outside of the safe space of the golf club or harbor. You're so mentally leashed and dispassionate that your wife is most likely fucking the caddy on the side and buying him nice clothes to fit her roleplay, which further stresses your credit (which is about to explode because your lesser executive or management position isn't as valuable as you think it is).

If you're lucky, you might have a son that got through business school and doesn't manage to burn the money you give him. Your daughter has a 50/50 chance of either becoming a professional, or going for a useless degree and burning all of your money while she tries to keep her exponentially increasing expectations fulfilled as her chance of success exponentially decays. You'll probably spend hundreds of thousands on therapy and items for her, and her mother will follow down the same hole. You'll come home from the office to find the wife exploring the newest pop spirituality exercises to ward off boredom, while your daughter's discontented whining filters in from her room. Your son might be suiting up for a night out, having replaced you as the man of the family. If you weren't born into this lifestyle, you'll probably be wishing for a time machine back to your middle class days.

You'll buy a $3000 revolver (no, you aren't one of those lowbred gun nuts) and spin the cylinder subconsciously thinking of suicide. You'll hear the lawnmower motor puttering and start to envy your gardening team - Jose and his sons put in a hard days work and head home exhausted, but their place in society is only rising. Yours is only downhill.

Stay mad wagecuck

Poorfag projecting hard

Lmao is this pasta?

If not you probably are a self-hating mestizo. I will tell you one thing, you'll never understand.

poor jelly mexicant detected

ID on the revolver?

See this? This is real sexual strength. Romantic Latin looks combined with the rugged threatening appearance of the Native American and the African.

You effeminate white boys can't compete, keep buying your pastel shorts and boat shoes and pretending you're sipping champagne on a yacht in New England while us Latin men are taking your women to the club and fucking them every weekend.

Weak bait tbqh

Also shouldn't he be wearing a Chicago bulls cap? I thought every mexican had to wear one.

What is a cricket sweater?

awful bait

Laughing at your sad ass

secondhand burberry

how close is this to student-core?

how do i look like an pretentious student?

Cotton is mid tier. Wool and silk mah nigguh.

reporting in.

100% cotton only:
>shirts
>chinos
>tshirts/polos
>underwear (excluding athletic undies)

100% wool only:
>suits/blazers
>dress pants
>sweaters
>scarves

Stretch fabrics are a meme. Literally worse than poly blends.

Is McMahon preppy enough to be in this thread?

Like this but some have sleeves

How the fuck do you wear that without sweating to death?

If I wear even a sweater and a coat in the winter I better have some antiperspirant on or my armpits will legit be soaked

Because it gets cold in the winter.

Yeah, and when your skin can't breathe because you wore 100 layers, you'll sweat your ass off.

I see 4 layers, Shirt, sweater, tweed jacket and a barbour jacket.

Seems like it would be warm for the cold autumn days.

What are some prepcore movies?

oh hey I just bought clothes for a job I start in a week

is this outfit >prep

Well then drop some inspo my friend. I prefer the classic preppy Ivy look anyway

Quite simply yes. But it's more than the outfit. Be clean shaven, smell great, and have your hair perfect

I am clean shaven, tall, white, and have a "preppy" name but

I've got a clean shaven head

preppy enough?

>Stretch fabrics are a meme
t. Skeletor Anorexicstein

Even though prep is an American thing, I'd say Chariots of Fire.

Should I get boat shoes or bluchers?

Awful.

Bluchers are 3 season, boat shoes are 2 seas.

Boat Shoes should be more like slippers, while you should lace the bluchers.

I just bought some bluchers from LL bean. Like them, other than the missing skin on the back of my achilles during the break in period.

Will probably get a pair of sperry's later this summer and get a pair of wallabees in the fall.

Half of those are objectively good looking and fairly standard.

If you have the confidence for it then sure

What watch are you wearing with it?

just this basic

Works perfectly. Just making sure you weren't rocking a g-shock or anything lol

I think this is a good thread for my question. I got razzed by a younger person (I'm 31) for wearing a pair of my Polo Ralph Lauren cargo shorts. Are cargo shorts dead dead? Polo still sells tons of different styles/colors of cargo shorts.

Cargo shorts are for middle aged men who did give a fuck and teenage fedora tippers who don't give a fuck.