What are some Veeky Forums re-usable water bottles? I use a Nalgene, but it's like the Converse of water bottles...

What are some Veeky Forums re-usable water bottles? I use a Nalgene, but it's like the Converse of water bottles. Really safe and simple, but not really good looking.

I need to stay hydrated, so I take this with me anytime I go out. I want everything else I carry every day to look good, so why not my water bottle too?

metal vacuum canteen
got an llbean hydroflask one myself

S'well is the standard in effay bottles

Basic bitch tier

I had a glass water bottle like this one, I loved it and then I smashed it at the gym.

these are really cool too

This.

For true hydration get one of these 2.2 litre jugs.

No, that's silly. You don't get more hydrated by carrying around a 2L water bottle like an autist than you would filling up a 1L water bottle twice lmao

But if you fill the two litre twice you get 4 litres :^)

And I drink 4L a day with a 500ml bottle :)

Why'd you smash it?

hydroflask.

/thread.

Hype, I was going beast mode and needed to let that savage out.

Hydro-hoe is literally a meme in my city

I wish I could get this with a black cap.

paint it bitch. nail polish or acrylic.

Cringe

I knocked it over
this isn't me lmao

get glass ones like these (or just a voss bottle and remove the branding with a knife) or metal ones like Klean Kanteen, FLSK, Swell; there are also cheaper clones which are pretty much the same but without any branding.

if you are clumsy then put something around it like foam, cloth or medical silicone (these motivational band things work too and can look kinda cool)

I would not recommend plastic bottles even if they are free of BPA and shit like that (there is also some kind of shitty softener in plastic if its not BPA its just something different that fucks with you body). Because even in those the water start to smell and taste bad after some time. Trust me, i tried out a lot of bottles.
Currently just using Voss bottles without branding and switched to a stainless steel shaker for gym.

>buy glass bottle
>look like a goof when you drop it and it shatters

just buy a fucking water bottle whenever you are thirsty and stop carrying around those autistic sport bottles

water starts to smell and taste bad in any container. just pour out the water and air out your bottles at the end of the day

You don't need every aspect of your life to be an epicly effay dude. This board seems to think that once you get the most fashionable pencils and the most effay earbuds etc. that their life will suddenly improve 10-fold and they'll become a fashion sex god overnight. Do you know what fashion really is? Being cool. Do you know what being cool is? Not giving a shit. /Rant

Nalgenes are great, they carry a litre, come in enough colours to satisfy anyone and are sturdy as fuck (read as: aren't going to break like a glass one ).

Swell were heavily shilled online (daily threads on Veeky Forums for weeks), are way too heavy even empty and although they have a nice silhouette it is an awkward shape to pack.

>spending money and wasting plastic every time you're thirsty

>being a clumsy retard

No this is bullshit. Especially if the temps are hot, water inside of a plastic container will taste like shit within hours while you could store it for days inside of a glass one.

This. Stop being a turbo autist about such basic things.

the only time i carry around big ass water bottles is if im exercising or going on some outdoor excursion, and then i hardly care about style.

but i also like how nalgene looks i guess.

>Really safe and simple, but not really good looking.

For a water bottle, that's exactly what you should be looking for. It's fine to make more of a splash with shoes. That makes sense and can make you look more unique. Having a flashy water bottle just makes you look autistic.