Thoughts on ASSC?

Thoughts on ASSC?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xmOWOT1T3Cg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nah.

Would be alright if it wasn't associated with hypebeast culture.

The only people who wear it are people with healthy social lives. I mean it'd be alright if it wasn't printed on Gildan.

Besides ASSC is CDG Play, Mastermind, Bape and Palace are the same shit?

really really bad

I ordered my hoodie the other day. I'm anti social as fuck and I was before it was cool.

its still not cool to be antisocial

According to my area it is.

Being ironically antisocial and actually being antisocial are treated differently. Just like how it's cool to be ironically depressed but if you're actually depressed then people think you're a weirdo.

asocial =/ antisocial

Shit tier memecore printed on dirt cheap cotton

Shitty logo plastered on every piece

its cool til there's two of you wearing the same stuff in the same room.

probably doesn't happen in suburbia but all the time in cities.

desu senpai you can screen-print your own shit on discount american apparel shirts and dad-hats too. costs the same and you won't look like a dickrider.

If you want to know the proper meaning of anti-social think about those "anti-social behaviour orders" that Bongers can be given.
They give them out as a punishment for petty crimes or behaviours that just make society shittier and impact others is a negative way.
Taken in this way it can be argued that the normie millennial is anti-social even if he doesn't engage in crime.

eg. Being a man-child or refusing to have children is anti-social.

awful h&m tier quality with a nasty logo, hypebeast trash.

both have been normalized in the current cultural context though

Its already played out in California

Maybe flyover nation still thinks it's cool

>average assc faggot

did they forget their ass at home

>mfw this thread

need has a bad attitude

people bitch about their orders being delayed
so he bitches out on ig saying "you do it as well as i do then" in between posts of neon lights, cigarette stub laden ashtrays, take out food and disgusting supercars

jealous desu

total shit. You shouldn't even be asking this.
High schoolers wear this trash.

dope fit, ID on pants?

I like the CDG Play converse, but otherwise yeah all that shit is hypebeast cancer.

Why the fuck don't they have XS?

lol this. no one in cali should be fucking wearing it. Only people that do are highschoolers and asians

Remember back in 2010 we hated hipsters that was associated with Williamsburg and San Francisco? I never thought there would be people more insufferable than them

youtube.com/watch?v=xmOWOT1T3Cg

quality is god awful. made the mistake of ordering a hoodie from them and the fabric was hanes tier and came with a massive hole in the left sleeve.

Only FOBs wear this

I've only ever seen azns wear this

THICC

w2c?

This is the ultimate alt-normie, middle-schooler, and rich Asian brand.

D N C
N
C

please be bait

no fuccin clue

essential urban outfitters memecore

saw some teen wearing it out in mosgiel and that says enough. its over hyped and mainstream af these days.

so glad fashion fags have gotten off palace, now it can finally return to its real demographic

what the fuck state is Veeky Forums in to think this is even the slightest bit acceptable in any way. this could possibly be the worst brand of all time.

I've literally only ever seen Chinese people wear them.

i heard their shipping sucks absolute ass

Hypebeast style that overcharges for printing on Gildan. People pay for it because it guarantees you an asian girlfriend. I have half a mind to screenprint my own bullshit words on a shirt and act offended when people ask me where I got it like it's something special.

You can wear anything else with ASSC and it is assumed to be a fit of some sort by other hypebeasts.

>ASSC hoodie
>Cargo shorts
>crocs
>"wow im digging the aesthetic bro do you have a soundcloud"

>ASSC shirt
>ketchup and mustard stained jorts
>faded glory knockoff chucks with a toe sticking out of a hole
>mcdonalds employee hat
>workingclasscore

plenty of people with actual depression are seen as cool by many
most artists worth their shit have gone through or are currently going through depression

r/ stretwear

buy it to flip it for a profit
otherwise it's garbage

that's for your hand dummy

Didnt know people actually wore this....valleyfair mall

Surprisingly popular in Riga for some reason.

bad