FUCCBOI GENERAL

over the bump limit and on page 10 edition

Other urls found in this thread:

eat-studios.kr/product/detail.html?product_no=137&cate_no=24&display_group=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Anyone know what shirt this is? I could easily get a generic ringer but I'm curious about the logo.

Looking to get a structured hat, perhaps like pic related. Wondering if you guys can give me some male inspo and also suggest a few brands? My budget is about 400. What are some styles of hat that aren't school shooter core or tips fedora

Her instagram is eat_studios

Amazing, thank you so much user.

Now I just need to find out w2c lol

I work at a drugstore and I wear converse. However, my feet hurt a lot at the end of the day. What are some more comfy shoes? I was considering pic related

Definitely suggest going the trainer route. Any flat sole shoe wont provide the same support as a trainer will (and for cheaper than your superstars)

pictured are Nike Zoom Winflo 4's

UBs

What are some websites besides grailed for copping shoes?

New Balance or Asics would be better imo.

will look into this shoe. i'm looking for a sneaker-y look with support as well. i'll keep looking

Is this a fad now? I saw a guy wearing one of these today with a gf that was way too qt for him.

Which stores have the best flannels / button ups?

eat-studios.kr/product/detail.html?product_no=137&cate_no=24&display_group=1

Sold out :/
I contacted the actual brand and the shirt is discontinued. Looks like I'm out of luck.

Faggot retard here, several questions:

Is pic related a shirt or a jacket? W2C a shirt/jacket in that style which is not manchild vidya themed?

Second, how do I keep my boots tight? When I first laced them, they were very tight, but it was so difficult to get my feet out that I loosened the laces in the process. 10 eyelets and no zipper, so how am I to keep them tight on my feet (and get them off easily) without relacing them every single time?

Army jacket

Speed lacing. You'll only keep the bottom eyelets above your foot laced then you kinda just wrap the laces around the outside of the shaft

Was a fad years ago. You cant be ugly or wear the wrong things with these

My boots don't have hooks.

anya you lads copped one of these?

what you reckon