What kind of underwear is this and wear can I find some?

what kind of underwear is this and wear can I find some?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/76wVVVkV-48
instagram.com/hotelshrimp/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

trashy as fuck

reebok sports bra / top and some cheap looking aliexpress knickers. wtf

those panties have like an adjustable string on the side, what the fuck?

your mom was wearing that last night

>girls
>smoking
dropped, is there anything less attractive physically and mentally than a pothead "women"?

local trailer park.

They are wild, crazy and stupid. What's not to love?

That's a hiked up thotted bikini bottom you dumb clod

faggots like you should be gassed for encouraging such degeneracy. I bet you are also for open relationships and free love and all that beta-faggot shit. kill yourself

lmao, dweeb.

?

Haha god this board is so so laughable. That girl is fucking hot and none of you pathetic nerds would get close.

>Hurr trashy
>Hurr smoking
>Hurr what's she wearing

Absolutely Delusional.

>free love
>beta-faggot shit
Why would a "beta-faggot" support concepts that promote promiscuity and polygamy, when he himself managed to snag himself a woman by being a monogamous, trustworthy provider?

Beta-males have nothing to gain and everything to lose from the dawning of a less conservative societal view on the topics of copulation, marriage and family.

can someone just tell me where to get similar panties?

t. redditor with a superiority complex

okay thanks for the opinion dude you can leave/stop/eat a chainsaw now!!!!

you are right. they don't have anything to gain from it but they still support it. thats the most ridiculous thing about it. most of these betas support feminism and sexual freedom for woman even though it is the most damaging thing for them. I think they support it because they think women will reward them for it. like typical white knights they are..

Yeah fucking white knight beta male cucks!! look at this fag:
youtu.be/76wVVVkV-48

blaire??

I would single handed fight an entire battalion of the Prussian army just to get my hands on the satellite imagery of her changing her pillowcase

>white knighting
she won't have sex with you bud

autism ?

Not wanting to fuck a girl because she smokes pot.

You're turbo-levels of autistic if THAT'S your problem.

>having standards is now called autism

wew lad

huh?

no but having shit standards is

I bet you are so desperate that you have no standards at all.

Not really. Seems like a pretty standard requirement

She looks like she has alcohol fetal syndrome. why are you hyping her up

this one post alone shows how absolute garbage this board has become thanks to retarded crossposters

So does this yours and mine.

Also another thread successfully derailed thanks to white knights.

he said pothead, not someone who just smokes every now and then when say they are out
if a chick owns a bong then that's already too far

>She looks like she has alcohol fetal syndrome

that seems unfair frankly desu

I mean, if I had a 100% guarantee that it's clean, I'd hit that.

cool!

you are all freaking useless

Dior print bikini bottoms pulled up and a reebok sports bra.

Pretty basic lol

without a doubt

kek OP just wanted to know w2c. christ, you weirdos are so useless.

Your comment is so insightful, please help us, Caption Hypocrite.

Is that you or your gf in the photo? You seem very defensive of this girl

I can't stand weed. Let alone female stoners. Even when I was a stoner myself I specifically remember being disgusted by female stoners

Smoking weed out of bongs is for 16 year old boys. Any other group or age and it's honestly embarassing

I don't mind if someone smokes but I loathe dudeweed "culture".

>Why would a "beta-faggot" support concepts that promote promiscuity and polygamy, when he himself managed to snag himself a woman by being a monogamous, trustworthy provider?

>Beta-males have nothing to gain and everything to lose from the dawning of a less conservative societal view on the topics of copulation, marriage and family.

Ever read "The Moon is a Harsh Mistress?" There's a kind of phenomenon like that happening in Anglo countries right now. What I mean is it appears to be the case that okay-to-mildly-cute women that are also crazy are creating harems of betamales for themselves.
>They've been doing that forever, they're called beta orbiters!
Yeah, but now they fuck the orbiters too and call it "poly."
The betamales agree to it because they have no self-respect and don't think they could get pussy unless they share one. The women seem to go for it because they don't think they can pull of a man of quality so they surround themselves with betas to make up the difference.

Think I'm talking nonsense? All right. But check this out. Go on OkCupid and browse for girls that are not single and not monogamous. Open up a bunch of their profiles. You should find a couple linking to their primary boyfriend's profiles. Take a look at those men. They will look exactly how you picture a numale cuck.

lol kys you wormy beta

im not one of the people saying "xd so trashy pothead gtrills xddd" 75% of the girls i date smoke and OP girl is hot as fuck

you are still an idiot

Lol she's a lowlife with butterface

If you get impressed by that, I pity your life my friend

Sauce

Ay, who's this tho?

personal gain isnt and shouldnt always be someone's first priority. If you cant get pussy in a feminist society because of sexual freedom you probably dont deserve to be getting pussy.

>alcohol fetal syndrome
fetal alcohol syndrome

instagram.com/hotelshrimp/

Thank you, grand connoiseur of hoes