How do I dress to attract this type of girl?

How do I dress to attract this type of girl?

Other urls found in this thread:

psmag.com/environment/17-to-1-reproductive-success
academic.oup.com/mbe/article/21/11/2047/1147770/Genetic-Evidence-for-Unequal-Effective-Population
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Buy a reddit tshirt and wear it to any uni, try to pick up some ladies outside the english 101 classroom

the same way to attract any girl. Pic related.

Be a 6'2" Chad with a 10 inch dick and a million dollars
Same way you would attract any other girl, female preferences are all the same, they do not have a "type" beyond Chad

Whatever you want.

First, be female. Second, have tattoos

>Implying lesbians exists irl
nice meme

I'm calling this shawshankcore

literally how retarded do you have to be to fall for this meme? as long as you arent obese or deformed, you can get girls (add the slightest bit of charisma and you can get hot ones too). it is literally SO easy.

@OP, wear redwings with a lot of denim and flannel. you could literally just copy her fit. or just dress like a normie. she probably doesnt expect all guys to be into fashion like her.

>meme
lol

I'm so thrilled

spot on

kek

This type of girl is a slut who drinks and sleeps with guys often. Just make sure you are above her in the hierarchy and she will want you to grab her by the pussy like dem bitches wanted Trump.

Oh yeah, inb4 snarky Veeky Forums poster replies to this. Trump is your daddy peace.

t. a virgin

t. bitter virgins

now back to your basement

Not a virgin lmao. Verbal abuse though, like a catty feminist. You must be quite masculine.

I know this type of girl from experience, I think she was the only girl I met who would say stuff like 'I hadn't found a guy that night so I rang up someone I knew for a booty call'. She would go out drinking a few times a week and expect to fuck some guy each time lol.

I think the beanie is quite a common characteristic with this type.

guess you know all of them

how's 5'6 with a 6" dick and 10 dollars?

Fuck off mudslime.

Call me all the names you like, but it does not change the truth
Your insults are not a valid argument

A male being verbally abusive is a sign of weakness and feminization.

Well, I would be happy to have sex with them on occasion. They are not like my wife or a bro or something.

pls elaborate?

im 21 and still a virgin is there still hope?

should i just go to more bars and keep trying

how about 5'7 with a 5" dick and 40 dollars too

lmao my girl love a 6'0 skinny boy wit a small dick

Be a female

>should i just go to more bars and keep trying

Have you done anything with a girl yet?

Yeah, you have to pick a girl that is lower than you in the hierarchy in general. Lower your standards for some slag, just dive into her, be upfront and confident into her, she will respond if you get it right. I mean go with a girl where you think she is below your standards, find it humorous and she should be receptive, like she will be surprised someone above her league is diving into her, the path towards sex from then on will be ridiculously easy.

Of course I don't know what cards you have been dealt in terms of attractiveness, height etc so I don't know what you are working with.

What I found with picking up girls at bars and clubs etc, you can get preoccupied chasing the most attractive girls that every other guy is also chasing... But if you are just desperate to have sex or even just to lose your virginity, go for a girl beneath your league and it is very easy.

Needless to say, don't be desperate about this, apart from anything else people can sense it. You need to go along with it with humor and indifference, like if you don't get a with a specific girl you couldn't care less, but just leave it open for her after showing the interest.

>What I found with picking up girls at bars and clubs etc, you can get preoccupied chasing the most attractive girls that every other guy is also chasing... But if you are just desperate to have sex or even just to lose your virginity, go for a girl beneath your league and it is very easy.

True, the beneath your league girls are the bread and butter of your sex life, whilst the upper tier girls are just a potential on the occasion.. Ironically once you have sex with a few of the girls beneath you will more likely have sex with the upper tier girls, one because you are building a competence and confidence with picking up girls but two because she knows other girls have gone for you.

And lastly, drink a bit of booze and make good conversation with her if you can.

but if i fuck random girls that dont know eachother from my uni/tinder/random bars occasionally, they won't know

like yeah i can slay some 6-7/10s on the regular but that doesn't always translate into the 8+ legitimately hot as fuck girls unless it's specifically a friend of another girl im fugging

Even just for your psychology though, once you are in the rhythm of having sex with girls it will not longer be a big deal to you and you will be more confident. After that the higher tier girls will be easier, as it is as much a journey of the self as it is a journey of learning 'techniques' etc.

Plus, they will know, girls can smell it on you.

Live in Logan Square in Chicago

>lmao
how's the 9th grade going?

be a lesbian

5'8" with a 7" dick and a pack of cigarettes?

i hate to tell you that but women who dress like this are usually into other pussy

good lmao

At a glance I thought OP posted an effeminate man and made an amusing thread.
He didn't, though. Just another shit thread.

Overblown, sure...but not a lie. Women do value finance and success more than men when it comes to mate selection.

Also fun fact, 8000 years ago only one man reproduced for every 17 females aprox.

psmag.com/environment/17-to-1-reproductive-success
academic.oup.com/mbe/article/21/11/2047/1147770/Genetic-Evidence-for-Unequal-Effective-Population