Be a white woman

>be a white woman
>known to age the worst out of any group
>lay out in the sun for hours on end because the tv told you to

Does anyone else hate white people?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X9JxEC5Rq9Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

raisinettes used to be my fav candy when i went to the theater and convinced my parents to buy me a box. very tasty

I love raisinettes! But I'm more of a whoppers fan. Raisins can get tiring

fuck yeah whoppers. i'm gonna go buy some tomorrow for the first time in years. i also loved swedish fish and sour patch kids

>tv
thats where youre going wrong.
and jews are the only "whites" that age bad

Dude I love swedish fish, it's like the perfect candy when you want something sweet but not too sweet. Have you ever had authentic swedish fish made in sweden? My swedish friend brought me some when she came to america and it was truly an experience

ah shit no, never. only had the american kind unfortunately :( i tried googling for it for a bit but idk what i should search for.."swedish fish made in sweden'?

are you guys all black? because I definitely get that vibe from you?

t. cracka

i'm korean

you wouldn't need to push anti-whiteness if whites weren't beautiful. on the other hand nobody seems to like black people, it's already natural.

not about race, about class

poor people are the true enemy

poor isn't bad, it's a choice. without poor people who would do the dirty work, and provide contrast to true beauty?

I'm and I actually am black

Op here.i am from The Netherland btw

FUCK

why do black people ape out about candy so much? You guys like do your hair to look like skittles and paint your car like milk duds all the time. have you no shame?

This is the most ignorant and triggering thing I have ever read on this site and I've seen a lot

t. cracker

whenever i see a post like this i wonder

did a black kid bully you and/or steal your girl in high school

ok but why do white bitches look like this after they go on vacation

lmao and this her husband

your average Floridian.

I mean it's not like nigs chimped out over skittles when tray tray got zim zammed

black people destroyed paris

youtube.com/watch?v=X9JxEC5Rq9Q

>Does anyone else hate white people?
Signed, the whitest kid ever