Are hijabs effay?

Are hijabs effay?

good thing she is hiding her hair, wouldn't want men to lust over his luscious, slutty hair

What the fuck is the point of her hijab?

>What the fuck is the point of her hijab?
The whole hijab in this picture is playing off the "forbiddenness" of the entire outfit in general. We all know it's supposed to be a symbol of modest, and this picture is anything but.

it doesn't really work like that
muslims aren't so integrated to western culture that it would be a strong symbol of modestness and when you see most women not wearing one, it certainly does not work at all
If anything it's just a way to spot a muslim, like if you see a guy wearing tucked in short sleeve shirt with slacks riding a bicycle, you don't think "wow he looks smart and sporty", you think "he must be mormon"

HOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAUUUUUUUUGHHHHHJJJHHHHHH

I don't think they come thiccer than her, man.

Name please.

Why Yes! And that's sexy
sexy once she lets her
hair down.

No idea, but I haven't seen a fashionable outfit with hijab so far, that's for sure.

it's basically a cross necklace that frames your face however you want

stone her

Stone her

stoned her

bone her

wtf all the Muslim girls I know dress really well. They still wanna look cute within the confines of the rules

Dates over girls.

this picture sums up the current year so much

I wish everyone in this generation would be obliterated

I wanna obliterate that ass fuck you mean nigga

>liking current trend of liking fat chicks
>being self-hating edgy contrarians with double standards and love/hate relationship with religions
>the whole "le empowered woman wears hijab because she can, not because of my religion!"

>her
>fat

You really are delusional. Go back to the "thinspo" thread where you can jerk off to looking like an Auschwitz survivor.

>thinks thats fat
Are you retarded or just disabled?

you haven't been looking hard enough desu

shit, hepburn and monroe et al used to wear basically the same thing when they were alive, and you can't say audrey wasn't effay as hell

That chick is clearly fat.

Enjoy your diabetes

>an empowered woman can express her religion in the way she chooses

hm.

Shes clearly not, because if she was overweight the body would start allocating fat to the stomach and arms you fucking retard. Estrogen causes women to carry more fat than men, about 5-10% more, and it also causes them to distribute that fat the thighs, hips and breasts.

Youre a fucking moron, and likely a queer too.

>falls for super obvious photo angle and clothes tricks
you guys are so gullible
if you saw her naked, she'd have a gut.
I've seen it a million times

its like the whole reversal of slut-shaming idea. taking something which is hated and trying to act like you own up to.
>yeah what no, my religion is not extremely unfair towards women and forces them to cover up their bodies in front of anyone except for their owner-- I mean husbands! I just wear a hijab because I like it, haha!"

>fat
>not thicc

Put down the burger and look at how fat her face is.

thick used to mean nice hips and butt

now ghetto niggers and feminists have used it to justify their fat fetishes and being nasty lazy fucks

if you have a gut, you should not be considered "thick" but "fat". its that simple.

>I have literally never spoken at length to a woman who wears hijab
>I am not from a place with a muslim community, nor am I a muslim
>I still know all about the psychology of women in islam and how every muslim should and does feel about sex and sexuality

This sure does explain the multiple single women I know who wear headscarves even though their sisters and mothers don't. Also all the photos you can find of muslim women in actual bikinis but still wearing headscarves.

U gotta live near rich saudi's for that

1) I will not put down the burger I love mozarella, that aside Im probably skinnier/more fit than you
2) You cant cut face fat by dieting, the only way to cut face fat is exercise. If she doesnt work out she could be as slim as Kiera Knightly and shed still have chubby cheeks you fucking retard. Once againl, where you should be looking is for a large stomach and large arms. Shes got neither you fucking idiot.
"shed have a gut"
She might have a bump but wouldnt be a large gut, because you can hide a stomach but you cant hide the waist, and you can clearly see her waist isnt that big, because it would protrude from the fucking sides and back as well numbnuts.

you underestimate the power of high-waisted tight jeans.
fat girls know how to hide their guts for instagram pics, so they can get 1000 likes for being "thick" while no man would want to touch their nasty, flabby body with gut and love handles.

>you can't cut face fat by dieting

is u retarded

that being said you're right about her wrists. that's basically the only thing that's reliable across race for figuring out how fat someone is without clothes on.

also her arms are fat, are you fucking blind?

Im several pounds underweight and I still have chubby cheeks. Ive never seen a person who cut face fat by dieting. Now I do draw a line between dieting and starving.
not remotely, her upper arms are about as thick as her lower legs. Shes clearly not fat.

I've seen people cut face fat by dieting.

Some people just have chubby faces, esp women.

>her arms are fat

low effort troll

o ya it also literally doesn't make any sense that exercise would get rid of face fat/the appearance of face fat when diet wouldn't. there aren't any muscles on your face.

Aerobic exercise burns fat, simply dieting does not burn any and all fat. It must be extreme dieting, because fat from the face is like the last thing that gets burned before your muscles start to get atrophied in search of energy as far as Im aware.

>her upper arms are about as thick as her lower legs
yeah, fat

holy fuck american are so goddamn delusional. its like their whole perspective is warped from growing up around obese people, that when they see a person that everyone else considers fat they think its "thin"

>fat from the face is like the last thing that gets burned

nope. your body literally does not give a fuck where the fat comes from, only subcutaneous vs visceral. also "extreme" dieting--I think you mean fasting? but idk--would actually go after your muscle first.

I'm at 115 pounds at 5'6, my upper arm is about the same size as my calf.

Can confirm, same proportions as this and Im 5'9" 110 lbs. Confirmed retard

Fuck Islam

men have bigger calves and upper arms, you can't compare yourself to a girl who is CLEARLY above 110 lbs.

confirmed butthurt fat fetishist

>trying this desperately to cover up your abysmal testosterone levels
SAD!

I don't give a shit about the sexuality
you can fuck whoever you want

but if you say "she's not fat" you're either in denial or delusional.
if that was a dude you would all, without a doubt, be calling him a fat fuck. what if that was your son? your daughter? you would feel different then. don't let your sexual preferences cloud up your ability to see somebody as overweight.

its surprising that in a country where fat-related illnesses are the number ONE cause of death, you'd be more concerned with it.

how do you have the energy to expend arguing over this shit

>current year: the picture
would still fug though. i guess they're effay if you think about it but they're become a stupid meme, if i were a muslim i'd be pissed that "muh empowered womyn hijab" is a thing now. don't have any problem with muslims either (before some nu-male jumps at me) i just find the fetishization of islam and the feminist obsession with it baffling to be honest

>fat

go fuck an anorexic bitch, low test faggot

this meme has gone too far
enjoy your doughy flab and porky gut, you chubby chaser

god shut the fuck up we both know you'd shit your pants if she so much as winked at you

>muh empowered womyn hijab is a thing now

literally what

i swear to god you people cry every time you see a brown person in a photo

>you'd shit your pants if she so much as winked at you
well being fat doesn't stop you from hiding bombs in your shirt

being a liberal cuck or a slave isn't effay

Oh shit. OP here and I expected this thread to be archived by the time I returned.

the hijab is the symbol to mark a woman as property of her husband, father etc. slave women didnt get a hijab and were free to rape if u pay afterwards. hijabs should be forbidden in all europe tbqh

google Yuna or Hana Tajima

You are 15 years old if you cannot see that bitch turning into a fucking whale in 6 months.

>You cant cut face fat by dieting, the only way to cut face fat is exercise.

Jesus christ, kill your parents and all of your blood relatives and then yourself you fat waste of fucking oxygen. You are too stupid to live. Genuinely hope you get cancer.

I guess I will be the one who's man enough to tell the truth:

She is fat. I would still smash. And you can cut face fat by dieting you massive retard.

>hijab is the symbol to mark a woman as property of her husband, father etc.

see

i'll also add that one of the sisters I mention in that post is happily married to a muslim man. I saw some family portraits they had done last year and, surprise, she wasn't wearing a headscarf.

because they're not very religious?
you kind of missed my whole point. I was saying how retarded it is that women are adopting headscarves as some political or fashion statement. its as cringey as people who wear rosaries and are as far as possible from being good catholics.

No

how tf do you know it's a fashion statement

wait also i just realized you pretty seriously misread my post

if the hijab is a symbol of their being owned by their father/brother/husband/etc, then why aren't their sisters being forced to wear it? how did the girls who wear hijab come to believe that they are property despite growing up in an--according to you--not very religious family in montreal? why do they date if they belong to their fathers before they're married?

could it be that maybe......just maybe.....religious symbols have diverse meanings because religion is practiced differently by everyone on earth??

inb4 muh true muslim fuck outta here this isn't scotland

Tell me more about the inbreds you spend your time with.

Who is this?

>Inb4 BRAAAAAAAPPPPPP

Whoooooooooo?

underrated

>inbreds

Global rule three pls

also I can basically guarantee you that everyone in the family I'm talking about is more successful than you are; all three of the daughters went to McGill, one of them works for Qatar Petroleum as an engineer.

mmm yes she eating too many baklava

cool blog post, now post the nudes and stfu

It's part of Arab culture, separate Islam
Veiling predates Islam by 1500 years

looks like asmrdoll on yt

??? how the fuck is this even relevant

i'm a dude but i mean if you want

also solid deflection