Have the normies moved on? Is it acceptable to wear Wayfarers again?

Have the normies moved on? Is it acceptable to wear Wayfarers again?

Yes.

i dreamed of this day. those are the only frames that look good on me

These are the only kind of sunglasses I would ever wear. I feel like Ric Ocasek from The Cars.

it's 2017. They look stupid. Get round frames

Only acceptable if you plan to model on the front page of Esquire

It will always be acceptable to wear Wayfarers and Aviators.

/thread

Yeah basic bitches no wear the Dior so real and knock off type glasses

Are colors beyond black acceptable for men over 18, or can they only be worn by women, children, and faggots?

Asking for a friend.

yes

Damn straight

I lost my long time pair of Wayfarers the other day. Had them for almost 4 years. Probably for the best since they were a Christmas gift from an ex that's no longer in my life. Should I stick with the classic Wayfarers? I'm thinking about getting some Clubmasters instead, I think they might look better on me since I have a rounder face. Thoughts?

I think some of the "remix" or whatever they call the fully customized ones can be ridiculous outside the context of, say, a rave, but I'd never wear genuine wayfarers to a rave, id get knockoffs for that.

But I'm thinking of copping pic related, to complement my traditional black pair, in blue or maybe purple, with gradient lensss.

dont listen to anything they say about clubmasters on this board. clubmasters are pretentious looking as fuck

>wearing anything other than tortoise shell
I'm embarrassed for you.

Don't, literally everyone is wearing clubmasters this summer.

The superior glasses shape

Black is superior unless you are >50.

Even then why?

I think color can be overdone but it can also be really cool, not professionally (unless you are a DJ) but summertime on the beach, or an all day music festival? Why not have fun?

You're doing it wrong.

Nigga lookin like a Moloid

OP is the biggest dumbshit on the board, and a raging faggot besides.

Bought one cause it suits my face shape ;_;

Not a big fan of the Wayfarer, like the JUSTin much more.

Projecting much user? :)

what face shape is that?

that pic makes me wanna do coke

>wearing plastic done up to look like it was harvested from an endangered species.
do you wear fake minks and pvc shoes?