Should I get 70's chucks or slp (shoes like pottery)?

Should I get 70's chucks or slp (shoes like pottery)?

I own both, 70s are better for that heritage look

Shoes like pottery are better ethically and the quality is better too

Shoes like Pottery if you can pay a little more. Buy from their Japanese website goodweaver.jp bc it's cheaper that way. You need to email them and stuff however.

Is it 2004 again?

Japanese chucks are the wave....these insoles are standard and they arent produced by nike

I don't really like the extra hemline but I'm thinking about white flyknits, cream moderns or black 2's

Too bad they are the equivalent of child sizes here in Europe

>better ethically
get a load of this cuck

where to get?

I have a pair of custom chucks that I made to look like black SLP high tops that I use as a beater. I'll eventually get the SLP when I can afford it.

Holy fuck they cost 20€ more than Chuck's.

>slp (shoes like pottery)?

Why the fuck would you write the acronym then just write the full name out. That defeats the purpose of the acronym.

pro-keds :)

how are slp better ethically? I dont doubt you; I just want to know more

Converse is fucking themselves.
How are they still a company when they make shit like this?

What's wrong with Keds?

keds = generic plimsolls which are womens only for some reason (???)

pro-keds = dope ass retro high tops

I get pro-keds for free so I make sure to always have a few around for beaters

>for free
oh word? that's cool... but how and why

made by hand by "artisans" in japan as opposed to in factories on the cheap in china

my mom works at Wolverine World Wide so I get a ton of free samples and shit from their brands. They also have cheap as fuck sales for employees to bring family to. Always get some plain male keds and prokeds when I go

Yeah. But I really don't like the white stitching on the normal black chucks.

SLP but get the lows

1) can I wear low white converse if I'm over 25 years old
2) can I wear them even though I'm super pale (is the white on white bad?)

being pale shouldn't stop you from wearing anything

How is converse being "unethical" ? Workers in china can choose to not work for them if they wanted to, if being treated badly really matters that much to them.

only a tiny percentage of ppl wouldnt buy from a company for making a product with the gay rainbow on. most ppl with disposable income have liberal views

When Georgia and Arkansas brought in their religious freedom/anti gay marriage legislation the NFL, Apple etc slapped them around in public, threatened to remove assets from the states etc. The companys themselves have no political beliefs theyre just appeasing their customer base

To set a reference for further discussion?