Who was the most beautiful man of the history?

I think it was Jim Morrison, the reason Ray Manzarek picked him was cause he saw his side view while high and found out he was in front of the next James Dean. Just some weed and look at his face, it's so perfect, there are no flaws.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IZ_YDwbTU48
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

In the backcover of the first Doors album they used a 3/4 side view of Jim (unlike his average/ugly bandmates). Smoke some weed and look at it. One of Jim's favorite writers refered to him as "Kouros" which means "pleasing to men and women". I think there's some conspiracy here. Why they let die the most beautiful specie of our recent time? Why he wasn't scouted as a model?

Alain Delon

I think Kurt Cobain was pretty beautiful

He could even grow a FULL BEARD. Sometimes I think Jim was Jesus, but God wanted to trick him, with what? With his greek aesthetic beauty. If he was ugly like Sartre or any philosopher he'd be still alive. I think handsome men die younger.

I don't think male modeling was much a thing in the 60s. There was no money in it since even female models barely made any decent money.

Mick Jagger looks like a retarded mouth-breather compared to Delon.

>people smoke weed and stare at pictures of Jim Morrison

Potheads wonder why no one takes them seriously. He looks like a fucking downie. Pic related is an actual handsome man.

correct

Got real fat towards the end.

No, Jim Morrison had the aesthetics of a greek god, maybe not so masculine handsome like pic related, but as a Kouros, which means pleasing to men and women. He had a perfect greek profile, with a curves nose. Bottom lip was fuller than the top one, which is the ideal. He had a magestic supraorbital rim development, that gave him those deep eyes, the rims looks like they've been sculpted by the own Michelangelo. Square chilesed jaw, and a thin small nose. Nobody until our days has those pair of eyes

I think Ray Manzarek is responsable of Jim's death, I've read a book about Jim, and there almost everything was relates to his beauty. When he was in college they wanted Jim to pose nude for an art class, but he refused. When Ray met Jim at the beach he was high, this enhances your senses, he catched a glimpse of Jim's profile, and he thought he found the next James Dean.

I have one friend who is also beautiful. He's an alcoholic prick, womanizer, have a gf but still fucks with any chicks.

Young Harrison Ford.

An extremely average form of handsome, but excited without flaws.

Universally hot.

Kek'd I though this was Veeky Forums no /hm/

How many times have you fapped to Jim Morrison's face?

the dude has no eyebrows.
That disqualifies him.

Yung Dylan had a very cool aloof vibe.

He was stoned 95% of the time

Yung Brando

My fear is that i will end up like the old one

god tier

...only no fame or money.

im surprised it took this long for someone to mention brando

He looked like a woman.

No, sorry rabbi. Only jewesses look good.

In my experience when people describe why someone is beautiful feature by feature, more often than not the person in question isn't that attractive.

this is an imageboard

No question

pleb, poor man's brad, but still, beautiful af

Lol youre a high eostrogen numale, 2/10

>Good looks
>Good voice
>Giant penis

Life is unfair.

fight club era Pitt

D I M P L E
B
O
I

But he's a manlet by Veeky Forums standards, 5'9

He has enough to compensate.

honorable mention

Overrated. If he was just some guy, you wouldn't think that highly of him

He was interesting when the esthetic was still patrician. but nowadays he looks like everyone.

Lean Shia is pretty pretty. i wish he wasn't such a cringy sjw nigger lover

He looks like dogshit.

The fuck are you on?

frank ocean

what a goon

Bowie

The only correct answer.

I want all handsomies to die

he looks like a little hermes not a true alpha like zeus

Not the same person, but Shia looks decent when he's not drunk, high, or doing some or other homeless man cosplay.

Caveman brow and a crooked nose. Looks like a sociopath and an egomaniac.
Bowie looked better

What the fuck he looks like my dad but slightly more fit.

>blocks your path

looks like a character from oblivion

You are just blind from your appreciation to the musician/character. It's like people who says Jagger was hot when he's fugly. Take out their musician/rock status and judge them as normal persons. Now imagine you're a model scout, who would you prefer as your next big star focusing entirely on the physical. Long faced weak brow ridge Bowie?

>aesthetics of a greek god

He has a perfect greek nose, nose bridge protusion and balanced brow ridge, it evens forme a perfect Fibonacci curve

no

FAT

>Thread full of low test pussy musicians

Yikes

Jeff Buckley

Objectively the right answer.

The only acceptable answer.

They are all lesser beings than Dolph.

His face is too big.

He's handsome but there's nothing special about him

For you.

>good voice
30 seconds to Mars was worse than blood on the dance floor

>could have looked like him if I wasn't balding......

kek'd

don't worry user, he was balding too at one point.

he pulled most of his own hair out himself.

His face was a little fat but people with Greek heritage are consistently memed as being good looking so

damn,
Kurt was such a qt
shame about the suicide thing.

while i agree, it wasn't because of the sound of his voice

Iggy Pop's description of his first door's concert supports this thread

Sonic Heroes, or Team Sonic's story if we want to get into the specifics here, is one of the most bad ass things I have ever experienced in a video game. Call my tastes awful or unrefined, but FUCK the amount of adrenaline and how hype I got while playing is immeasurable.

what world are you living in

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKK I THOUGHT THIS WAS /STHG/ FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Harrison Ford knew, or at least met, Jim Morrison, by the way:

youtube.com/watch?v=IZ_YDwbTU48

Definitely. When he was young, had he wanted to, he could've easily mastered the androgeny thing. He looked cool as fuck with black Ray Bans on, I have to say.

commencing kurt cobain dump

i'm an amateur musician and this guy makes me want to die every day––he had an immense amount of skill and a perfect face, which was needed to really influence the mainstream

i want plastic surgery to be more attractive like him (and give my music a better shot at success) but it's so expensive and the results are barely ever dramatically successful. buccal fat reduction, sliding genioplasty and cheekbone implants seem to be the plan right now

it must be so nice to have dark blonde hair, blue eyes, and beard genetics––so many options with long hair, short hair, platinum bleaching, it's all so good

he suited both warm and cool blondes shades so well too

his style was so comfy too :O

i really want to bleach my hair to a warm blonde shade but my natural colour is black –– and i can't help but feel i'm projecting my own ideals for the opposite gender onto myself

hopefully after the plastic surgery i'll look decent enough to try it

sarah snyder kinda pulls it off but that's a girl, not a guy