Board is shittiest and slowest its ever been

board is shittiest and slowest its ever been

here's why

-the Veeky Forums jannys are cucked faggots who censor everything
-the Veeky Forums jannys while totally anal about protecting the feelings of POC and fags, dont delete off topic nonsense like face rate, thinspo etc.
-too many nonwhites, nonwhites are stupid and obsessed with status and trivialities, they do not care about fashion or aesthetics, they merely see it as a way to achieve more social capital.
-nonwhites, especially blacks, are also dumber, so they naturally bring down the quality of discussion
-too many low test beta boys. fashion and aesthetics is not exclusively the domain of the dweeb. thinspo and feminine threads like "rate my face im a vapid cuck" only encourage this.
-shit taste, since all the good names and trips left theres no one left to educate the huddled masses brought here by the explosion in interest of fashion.

kindly eat shit janitor, this thread is allowed as per hiroki. i know you always delete meta threads since they're always critical of the state of the board which you're largely responsible for.

imagine caring enough about an anime board filled with ppl who dress like shit that youd go and write up a bunch of racist non sense like this

do u ppl ever go outside

Regardless of your feels, he was not wrong. Not a bit.

>imagine being such a pathetic faggot that you virtue signal about how little you care about a board while simultaneously getting booty blasted by racism

ha, thanks for the post reddit. go ahead and tell me how you just dont care but at the same time you're totally appalled by this racist NON SENSE

so in order for me to not care about this website i have to not care about anything? i feel like its still possible to be opposed to racism while thinking this site is trash

not only are liberal cucks destroying the world, theyre destroying Veeky Forums

>Veeky Forums is slow because of /thinspo/
haha what

then leave you fucken dweeb, what sort of pathologically fucking loser goes on a website that regularly triggers him into having a mental breakdown?

nice reading comprehension you anorexic loser hahaha

One of the janitors is a full fledge SJW

He bans everyone who says anything even remotely racist for 3 months and says it's "ban evasion"

He thinks it's all one person. Dude is a joke

yeh pigfuck lives in the jannies head rent free

Hope every janitor fucking dies, also hope literal primates using clothes as a way of showing wealth they don't have also die

i cant believe the janitor willingly deletes piggys posts FOR FREE all these years later

how many times u think hes clicked that button? 1000? 10000? what a fucking loser ahahahaha

imagine being alone on a saturday night deleting "racist" posts and the end result being the worst board on Veeky Forums at the worst point in its entire existence

you're probably going to cop a 3 month ban because the sperg janitor is going to think you're pigfuck.

i think the janitor will kill himself in the next few months

what a joke of an existence, id end it if i were him

Listen here, you pig fucker you. Leave Veeky Forums NOW!!

Scurry back to your Russian-funded hole on /pol/ with the rest of those EUGENICS believing, white SUPREMACIST (not related to the clothing line by the name of Supreme) loving, uneducated DIRT BAGS. YOU ARE NOT Veeky Forums. YOU ARE JUST A FAT RETARDED AUTISTIC SCUMBAG.

You are HISTORY, PUNK. SCRAM!

>the Veeky Forums jannys while totally anal about protecting the feelings of POC and fags,

Why? Because they delete your "How do I dress Alt-Right" threads? That's just trying to stop /pol/ from leaking onto this board like it has with so many other boards. Seriously you have 2 whole boards where you can go be a race obsessed faggot all you want, they're called /b/ and /pol/.

shit thread as expected

>implying us normal people want your fucking /lgbt/, /v/, /mu/, Veeky Forums faggots leakings onto this board either.

My other main boards are /g/ and /pol/ so try again.

how will pigfumf ever recover

>/g/ and /pol/
thats even more embarrassing

Veeky Forums turned into a liberal echo chamber. It's very SJW these days.

We used to have Hitler youth haircut threads to refer to undercuts 10 years before they became mainstream.

Now nobody talks about it because oh noezzz Hitler.

It's true with most of western culture

Everything is a feminist lecture. Ghostbusters, and even that wonder woman movie was 3 hours of why the world is better off without men

The irony lies in the eh fact that leftists tend not to buy designer clothes.

A few do like Hilary Clinton but most look like Rachel maddow or tumblr feminists.

While you have people like that dude on rebel media wearing matsuda glasses and Dior homme every video

no one talks about Hitler Youth because its irrelevant

>Veeky Forums turned into a liberal echo chamber. It's very SJW these days.
The vast majority of political shit I see on Veeky Forums is /pol/ leakage and people telling /pol/ to fuck off. Hardly any SJW shit here if any.

>Now nobody talks about it because oh noezzz Hitler.
Nobody talks about it because it's out of style.

The janitors faggotry not racism. Ive seen racist threads up for a while day, but i got banned foe BTFOing a faggot im on of thoss annoying snowflake threads that was not relevant to fashion.

In general the board is slow and shit and no one wants civilized discussions and to help each other

TWO SCOOPS PIGGLES?!!

sounds like you need to return to reddit

what
literally all the politics i see on Veeky Forums are from /pol/ users