How can I dress alt-right?

How can I dress alt-right?

Other urls found in this thread:

fashyfashionsforfabreactionaries.tumblr.com
youtube.com/watch?v=Mb1wou6VL9E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

this? It's pepe, he's actually become a bit of a symbol for the alt ri--

Military jacket, boots like this one, you know the answer, OP

nazi patch, suspenders over a t shirt, just about anything that will make people want to avoid you and make you a kissless virgin

gold

you sure you wanna do that dude

autistic dadcore

The alt-right isn't based on putting on certain items of clothing.
It can't be: it was born online of people afraid to show their faces (for good reason).

If you want to be a part of it I could recommend things to read but I can't recommend things to wear.

This guy is autistic, but the fact that the inside of the cake is a fucking brick wall is actually pretty rad.

fashyfashionsforfabreactionaries.tumblr.com

>how can I dress as a fictional political movement invented by the media

You can't.

kok

>invented by the media
kekke
The alt-right is a joke these days, but this is not true

Found the reddditor

Perhaps something like THIS?

>Alt-right core
>all black
Nigga that's fucking antifa-core, Alt-right core just plasters red white and blue all over everything.

Wear your pants on your head and staple your GPA to your chest. That way people will notice you and be able to avoid you before they have to smell you.

full rick

You have to go back

Hugo Boss

Thor Steinar is probably the only right wing clothing brand that dosen't only make pleb-tier stuff. That being said they are owned by arabs and their clothes are overpriced as fuck.

Armband maybe?
Is it meme?
w2c this or similar?

they sell 424 of Fairfax on END. but its kinda over priced for what it is imo

you're god damn right

Doesn't matter how you dress if you're never going to leave your moms house

This look is just recycled skinhead trash from 1988, which won't be too off course, if you're going for the nazi/fascist oppressor look. In collegiate circles in Alabama, alt-right tends to dress more prep/yuppie style, as that's who's attracted to the alt-right politics down here. Red neck goon squads tend to go hunter camo, cheap army surplus look. With red MAGA hat, of course.

LMAO THAT SHIRT

Alternative right?

hehe

Stupid retard

You can get something like that for under $5 on wish

ID on those moccasins?

>ywn be a latino mongrel deending western civilisation by fighting liberals in a california parking lot

Is there a version without the shit waifu?

Fuck, I hate manlets

take a break from the internet

how did we get here

I want to dress like this but I'm black

alt right is an embarrassing excuse of an """ideology""". if you actively identify as an alt-righter, consider hanging yourself immediately

they have no coherent beliefs
their only achievements are upsetting people on the internet
they have no goals, no leaders, no organization
it's filled with teenagers, meme spouting retards, and out of breath fatties who battle it out in parking lots and parks with the only group more embarrassing than them (far """left""" americans)

it's not even politics, it's just larping

its just backlash to the lefts neomarxism, don't get frizzled over something that is healthy

half of modern liberals are the way they are because their parents were reactionaries against neocons

don't try to justify retarded "backlash" movements like that, they only make the politics worse

>thinking any of this is real enough to bother wasting all this time over

Some of you are okay. Don't go to the soup kitchen or welfare center tomorrow.

This is 1.0 Gramps

YO CHARLES

>ΜΟΛΩΠ ΛΑΒΕ
>molop lave

Goddamn I can smell your white guy dreadlocks and patchouli oil from here you dirty hippie

Kek

Like this.

youtube.com/watch?v=Mb1wou6VL9E

you gotta dress like knoch the national treasure

As usual Americans had to ruin it. European fascism is essentially effay. Anglosphere fascism not so much.

You don't want to dress as the "Alt-Right"

That community has been co-opted by larpers and redditers.

The style you're looking for is traditionalist, and the best part? It's easy to do.

1. Cut your fucking hair, no not bald like a skinhead faggot, just reasonably short, from a number 4 buzz to enough for a side part. Don't go for punk look, you want to look like someone your great-grandfather would be proud of.

2. Cut your fucking facial hair off. Yes all of it.

3. Take care of your fucking hygiene. This should be self explainatory.

4. Lift and eat better. No you arn't going for the power lifter aesthetic, no that doesn't mean you can't eat your thanksgiving dinner with your family. Just cut out soda and fast food and lift 3 times a week, Veeky Forums sticky can get you started.

4. don't dress like a faggot.

Super easy, avoid feminine clothes and super skinny builds, a mild amount of preppy is OK. You're going for the 50's dad look.

>.. you want to look like someone your great-grandfather would be proud of.

This all the way. Tradition, masculinity and culture are very important and should be shown by how a person looks.

pic related is you two.

This is the reaction of the left when faced with a celebration of civilization and masculinity.

Fuck right off.

that's a rare knoch

I collect them

>Don't go for punk look
I'm already a punk though.
I'll get a haircut in a few years.

>Like this

What if my father, my grandfather and his grandfather had facial hair?

Retarded post. You arent "reviving" masculinity by dressing in a period costume and larping as a 50s suburban dad.

Make a new masculinity fit for today.

What is masculine today then genius?

keto is right wing

sick flag

literally me

>alt-right
>reading (((The Economist)))
pick one

im not alt right
just not a numale faggot

Lmao, I'm the black kid

>don't try to justify retarded "backlash" movements like that, they only make the politics worse

What exactly are you suggesting people do?
If the pendulum swings far away from what is right then it has to swing a far way back to get back to what is right.
If you make a luke warm compromise with people that want things to be very wrong then at best things will still be pretty wrong.

Also, consider the overton window and basic negotiation tactics. If I need 50 grand to get a job done I don't ask you for 50 grand: I ask you for 100 grand. Because you're going to want to haggle me down. If you haggle me down from 100 grand I have a better chance of getting what I need.

Black vans, black skinny jeans from your sister, keys on your belt loop, black hoody your sister had in middle school with her goth phase and holes from her old greenday and Paramore pins, and chewed on sleeves because all weird goth girls do that

And a red bandanna over your mouth that you took off your neighbor's golden retriever.

And a pipe, but since Dad said you can't take a lead one to the rally you had to take a PVC pipe.

And Chad's mom's van for true anarchy

Saved for my inspo folder

>they think the alt-right is still a thing
Maybe you boys are a little confused. It's not 2016 anymore.

I second this

Insert as you please.

Op what you posted is antifa, not alt right.

Also the alt right is a shit meme and you fell for it

the jew fears the samurai

masculinity isn't effay 2bh everyone knows

Rompers

is that alpha industries?

ill-fitting, inappropriately timed, formal wear.
Kind of like those kids in hs with autism that would wear suits everyday

>alt-right
>celebration of masculinity

Implying that the movement isn't just an over compensation for the group with the most fragile masculinity in existence

Cherry picking commie scum

MURDR CHARLS

>not so much
lol

> cowboy boots

If you post on Veeky Forums at all...cnn, msnbc and cbs classify you as alt-right

>Kind of like those kids in hs with autism that would wear suits everyday

how are these people a thing at every high school

it boggles the mind

My school didn't have any. Maybe it's my location.

There was this one kid in my highschool that wore a leather jacket, skinny jeans and doc martens. He had dyed hair too. Pretty sure it was the same clothes everyday. He always wore them no matter what season or temperature it was, even 90 deg+

>not even looking at the picture
what a fucking retard

>double traditional
lmao

Isnt this a greentext story from R9K?

is there one? post it then

I dont have the image.