Low Calorie Food & Drinks List:
>pastebin.com/raw/93cLG9jj

Groups!
>MyFitnessPal: "Veeky Forums friends"
community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/112013-fa-friends

New /thinspo/ tumblr:
>thininspo.tumblr.com

drink water!! and don't eat cheese ;(

Thank you! I ate too much cheese yesterday, it's so tasty...
I was better today.

fuck off with these threads.

they are not related to fashion at all.

go to and make these threads where they belong.

again, fuck off

are hamplanets Veeky Forums to you?

Hello newfriend. Just an FYI that thinspo general threads have been going on here for a long time and are part of this board. There are a few threads that each of us do not like here and we don't shitpost in them, we hide them. Unless it's Igor, then we shit on him cause he loves attention even negative.
Welcome aboard.

Meals today?
I'm going shopping so I'll get salad things, lean beef mince to make taco meat, some pastrami and sauerkraut, some hot mix, some olives. Some apples if they have some good ones.
Those pickled things really are good for my cravings, just not too many because high sodium.

So I'll be tramping today and it is rather hot over here. What to get except water?

no faggot, I'm not the guy ur replying to but these threads shit up not just this board, but this website.
Thin life is fag life, kys

What can I wear as a male to accenturate my skinny body? What stuff only works on tall and skinny?

Just filter it you fucking retard.

I've been craving muesli as a snack lately. It's like 500 calories per 100g.

any advice or alternative muesli-like snacks?

Muesli as in the raw and loose nuts, seeds and dried fruit doesn't really have much added sugar so there isn't like any low cal alternatives. What you can try is to look up some muesli recipes and swap or lower the amount of the higher cal portions like the dried fruit with lower calorie versions.

Not sure which version you meant but where I live we also the granola/cluster version of muesli which is baked and has added sugar and oil to bind everything together. To make that you can take some muesli and add sugar free maple syrup and sweeteners to try and bind your ingredients. Won't taste the same as the real deal though.

can someone recommend some shops for skinny girls. I went shopping the other day and everywhere I went the clothes were too big. I tried zara, pull and bear, and urban outfitters. The one place that I could buy clothes from was american apparel (r.i.p.). pls help

i am 6' 58kg guy
that weight is okay for me?

>Thin life is fag life

And I'm sure you're oh so much more attracted fatty.

why do you mix imperial and metric
can't tell without pic

Did i make it?

just canned tuna and ricota cheese bc I'm trying keto.

mmhn no nono legs too fat, no hips shape, arms as wide as tights sorry mate maybe fit would be a better place for u

out of pure curiosity what state do u live in user?

Sweden, Västerbotten

Well, if you say so :(

>was cute and skinny
>had a nice haircut
>easily able to flirt with strangers, male or female
>get cool ass stoner gf
>now I'm a raggedy fat poorly kept depressed stoner
>struggling to get back to where I was

Make sure y'all never slip if you reach the state of true thinspo, because it's a battle to get back to that state. I wish there was an easier way to get thin I'm considering buying weird fat-blocker pills off the internet.

5'2 and 82 lbs
i eat whatever and still don't gain weight. it feels good to not have to overthink food and follow stupid diets to be skinny

look so much like somebody i knew

gtfo

Fasted yesterday, started feeling kinda weird this morning so I ate a few carrots and peanut butter. I was planning on fasting today as well. After I ate though I started feeling super nauseous and ended up throwing it up anyway. And now I feel fine and not hungry. Okay then.

Its ramadan, ya'll should be fasting

fasted during the day today and ate dinner, around 500 kcal. id feel like i could do this all the time
if it wasnt for cravings and my mum buying high calorie foods

whats her tumblr

triggeru piggu detected

fuck these threads.

they dont belong on Veeky Forums

read the rules, stop shitting up this board with your mental illness

see and

I find it easy, even natural, to not eat in the mornings, first meal for me is at 13:00 earliest.

> weird fat-blocker pills off the internet
Try powdered food before, trivial to control your calorie intake and healthy/convenient in general.

meh. they are just trolling around'
seriously

>implying fag life isn't best life

no, fuck YOU fat fuck. it's not Veeky Forums to leave skidmarks all over your yoga pants, pig

Your pride is meaningless unless you post pics.

i wish i was a cute thin asian girlie

same

I just started a water fast today, anyone have any tips or experience to share about this?

Have a cup of broth everyday. It helps to keep electrolytes up, and gives you something hot to sip on for half an hour (which really helps me cuz its winter here and you get really fucking cold while fasting).

The second day will be really fucking bad, but soldier through it and it will be much better.

I've done 2 week long fasts in the past month, today i started another one, aiming for 21 days this time. (I can afford to go crazy cuz I'm still a fatass).

/r/fasting is a pretty good place to check out for more info.

Also forgot to add: be careful about refeeding. Eat fruit and veggies in small portions on the first day of refeeding after the fast. Also, it will be really tempting to overeat after a fast (I put all the weight back on after my 1st fast). Just remember why you did the fast, and eat at a deficit / at maintenance so you don't put all the weight back on.

Thanks, this is actually my first attempt, although i have gone without food for 24 hours a few times before. I am aiming for 7 days for this attempt

Is coffee okay as a replacement for broth?

with a face like this should I go for the suicidal 80 ib skeleton androgynous artist look or the big ugly rugged muscular brute look? Ignore the hair saved over the original fucking around in Photoshop

I suggest drinking broth because it has lots of salt which has electrolytes in it, which are good to have on a fast cuz they help with water retention and make you feel better. You don't have to drink broth, it just makes is easier.

When I fast I usually drink a cup of coffee, a cup of tea and a cup of broth everyday.

Thanks a bunch mate

I literally only have 1 more chance with the thinspo uni girl. There is only 1 more lecture in the semester and its this Weds. I missed like the last 4 or they were cancelled...

PLEASE user

I'm a 182 sm and 66kg skinny white male. Do I have a chance to get a gf?
Not quite attractive. smt around 5\10.
Wear mostly norse projects, edwin and red wings.

hit me up fäm

I've lost inches everywhere except my legs. Is this genetics coming into play?

What's wrong with cheese?

Do you know who she is? Just find her someplace else? "run" into her.

You'll probably end up in a class with her next year if you're the same major and year. Capitalize on the fact that you were in a class together. I've had a few girls from classes before who noticed me and approached me if I had a class with them before.

It's probably an easier approach than trying to start something in June anyway. desu I've tried starting things in the last 2 weeks before

Just fast from seven-eleven o clock it makes you use your fat reserves. Be careful giga faggots it also raises test

where tf do you go to school that it lasts this late? i graduated a whole month ago

Doesn't everyone?

Currently at 5'7, 127-130lbs
Aiming for 120lbs at least.
I've just been fasting mostly until like 8pm for the past few days. Muslims must get thinspo af on ramadan

not really, most just pig out on carbs and desserts after 8pm

do people in thinspo do cardio to get thin or just starve themselves cus fyi your bodies would look a whole lot better if you were skinny fit rather than just malnourished
like for example
go ride a bike or something dude

skinny fat is frowned upon, i think most people here do cardio

I've been so bad. Going to try to do IF 23:1 tomorrow.

I totally agree. Exercise also seems to "tighten" the skin to increase muscle and bone definition. I dunno the details behind what actually happens, but for me, I've always looked better while actively excersicing than while not even at the same weight/body fat. It's also worth noting that the person in the photo that you quoted has shit posture.

>this is "dangerously" underweight
the fuck

I like how they include how many calories every consumes in that show.

What's your height & measurements?

Currently overweight. Slightly above the healthy BMI.
I want to be skinny and wear skinny jeans.
Should I skip squats? Or it doesn't matter as long as I'm ok doing squats as long as I'm eating at a calorie deficit?

T-thanks.

Squats don't make your thighs grow, ask Veeky Forums.

couple things

strength training (squats, situps, pushups, etc.) only build muscle, they don't burn fat. even if you spend a whole day exercising, you can easily eat all the calories back in a single meal. cutting calories is what forces your body to burn the energy stored in your adipose. really what it comes down to, is how do you want to sculpt your body? do you want leg definition? do squats, just make sure you do them slow, and focus on your range of motion. do you wanna be skelly? then just cut calories. exercising on a cut often makes one miserable, and your appetite will increase as your body expels heat from exerting itself. brisk walks are fine, but strength training is best done with a functional diet. it's up to you. when I started my cut, I did strength training three times a week and it was alright for a little while, but I decided to just focus on cutting and it's been a lot easier.

5'11" and 215lb in December '16, down to 162lb at my weigh-in today. My goal was 150 but I just found out I could go all the way down to 135 without being underweight, so that might be my goal.

you would make a cute muscular brute. You have potential! But do what you feel you wanna do.

Been drinking so much coffee that I'm now suffering from constipation...
It's making me look even fatter and bloated. My body is at the lowest point right now I want to cry.
What do I do about my constipation?? Laxatives? I've never had constipation before.

eat fiber, take laxatives, squeeze a lemon into a cup of warm water and drink it

Like the other user mentioned, they do really have a gluttonous feast the minute the sun sets. Fatty and sugary foods, like dates and syrups and the like. Ramadan fasting is unhealthy and causes more weight gain than not.

Question: what would be a good workout for some definition? I'm already pretty skinny but is 100 push ups and 50 sit ups a day, 4 times a week good enough to avoid looking skinny fat?
I'm not looking for a muscly look- in fact I'm fine with a lean look like pic related. Although some thinspo with abdominal definition definitely isn't bad either.

Tips?

i'm the exact same height/weight and haven't had problems with the opposite sex. as long as you aren't deformed looking then all you need to worry about is hygiene/fashion.

keep doing push ups for your chest, but do crunches or planks instead of sit ups, or just do planks instead bc you don't really need to work out your core that much. Also include stuff for your back like chinups/ pullups.

Constipation after coffee ? I always thought it's the other way around, a cup of coffee always makes me feel like it's time to bake a brownie.

be interesting... do you have any hobbies beside fashion? Also, don't *look* for a gf... but don't wait for one either. If you're at university join a society, but try not to make it obvious that you have ulterior motives.

Don't drink more than two cups a day and your teeth and stomach will benefit. Drink more water..

>"healthy" snack isle
>all cereal and granola bits covered in chocolate or yoghurt
>more calories than brownies and flapjack

>/mascgen/
NOT EVEN ONCE

these threads have been here forever, they are not going to go away. but you should, and not come back

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH OF BEING FAT
82 KG
191CM

going to consume ZERO calories as long as possible or its over for me and I kill myself.Will keep you guys updated on my progress.2 hours in so far

Aiming for 72 hours and i will be decently happy.Any tips besides coffee and cigs?

>jaw hurts to much too eat

TAKE THAT, GOD! Ahahaha!

holy shit i never thought of a stopwatch
this might help me a lot

>"you never eat with us anymore, user"
>"you're not still dieting are you?"
>"you're like a stick, why would you want to lose any more weight?"

my parents are constantly urging me to go out to dinner with them and eat shit like fried chicken and mashed potatoes, but i've still got 7 more lbs to go before i'm clinically "underweight", so jokes on them. also, why do fat people think its okay to tell me how "small" or "tiny" i am but i can't point out how they eat like shit and are super fat

>why do fat people think its okay to tell me how "small" or "tiny" i am but i can't point out how they eat like shit and are super fat

Hundreds of thousands of years of human history in which being overweight = good, underweight = bad.

what show?

Dehydration causes constipation though, so if they're drinking too much coffee and not enough water that could be why.

>loose control

Supersize vs Superskinny, it's a British show where they make an underweight and overweight person swap diets for a few days.

5'4 asian manlet here.

What weight should I aim for? Currently at 144 and I want to put a bullet in my skull.

sugar free chewing gum?

ice water

latex body suits should suffice