QTDDTOT: Questions that don't deserve their own thread

just bought these and don't know what to wear with them except all black everything, please help a basic ass fuccboi here

Other urls found in this thread:

sandqvist.net/shop/stig-black
sandqvist.net/shop/dante-black-black
ssense.com/en-us/men/product/reebok-classics/ivory-club-c-85-vintage-sneakers/2091477?forced_user_country=US&gclid=CMXkpaiepdQCFQMbaQodmM4O2g
hm.com/us/product/68449?article=68449-B
hm.com/us/product/65718?article=65718-F
images.esellerpro.com/2441/I/44/ New-Jack-and-Jones-Savek-Prem-Black-12072381-Mens-Boots-Shoes-04.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

when can i start posting my fits with some dignity

Doesn't look that special, probably will work with most casual clothes, as long as colors compliment.

When you start buying clothes that fit and are presentable, instead of baggy workout clothes.

From that bar dress code thread: "No matching colors of the shoes, hat and/or shirt."

Is that a real thing worth keeping in mind?

i unironically like terrorwave core

i need more inspo

Archive now fuck off

already farmed the archive
feed me more user
feed me

complementing colours >>>>> matching colours

where is a good brand for nice, decent plain white tees? calvin klein has gotten too thin

How to style a leather jacket without looking like an autistic Mad Max cosplayer?

blanc

Buy a jacket that fits and not a Schott. Don't buy a belted one. Falcon Garments is good quality and MTM. Leather jackets are not hard to pull off as long as it fits you well, so you can wear whatever you want with it.

Asket, James Perse, and Sunspel.

Should you wear sweater with pants only or they fine with jeans too? Because it's either my autism or I'm wrong, but sweater+denim seems to be really wrong.

I got some brown paint on my shoes and it kinda looks like permanent dogshit. How do I get it off? Pls help

It's your autism

i'm gonna get my ear pierced soon and i need some help, what are some earrings that don't look stupid? i was thinking about like a turtle, or a skull, but everything i've seen is dumb

Yeah. Don't match colours it looks bad.

stupid guide, basically telling you that you can put any colours together provided they are the same saturation, which is wrong, you need to choose colours on the wheel that match first and then you need to match the saturation/tone

I have black sambas and two pairs of white sneakers
I feel like I always wear my white sneakers for everything
When the fuck should I wear the black sneakers

Do you guys get self-conscious when you literally wear the same shit every week? I have a really small wardrobe.

Also, is there anything wrong with having 2 sets of clothes as "uniform" for work? I'll be washing them every day.

whenever you feel like it lol?

recently copped these, what can i pair them with re: pants/shirts? they're hella comfortable but i'm having trouble coordinating with them

>Do you guys get self-conscious when you literally wear the same shit every week?
nah
> is there anything wrong with having 2 sets of clothes as "uniform" for work
nah
if anything these both are fashion end game, a goal I'm working towards

It's just that I see a lot of people wear something different every day. I feel poor and inadequate when I compare myself to them.

Antifreeze

really awful color
looks like childrens rubber boot

they're actually much closer in colour to pic related - first image was butchered re: saturation

still awful color m8

>navy is an awful colour
k
be constructive

user give me some terrorwave suggestions

how do I know if I can wear caps without looking like I'm my own cousin?

>be constructive
aight: get a pair of shoes that aren't garbage color instead, those will look like shit with pretty much everything

oh and instead of being entitled little bitch crying for other people to tell you how to wear that trash, post a fit with them
when your pic starts to pop up in cringe threads you will hopefully realize your mistake, I'm not trying to be mean, those are just ugly as sin

where can i buy stuff with patterns like anni albers works?

how do I get out of the HY haircut without looking bad

a thin hoop that hugs your lobe, a solid colored stud that isn't cubic zirconia, or gauge it if you can pull it off. any shaped earrings look gay on men

shit hat imo. might be better with a curved brim

HOW DO I DO THE TUCC WITHOUT LOOKING FUCC

Im getting these meme shoes. Kind of running low on socks so I was going to buy some more. What type of socks would go well with them?

I like to wear shorter shorts if that makes a difference but I don't want to be that douche who wears the nike calf level socks.

I just wear normal white crew socks with them. Tried to wear ankle socks but I got a blister on the upper rear of my ankle because the back of the shoe was rubbing on there.

sandqvist.net/shop/stig-black

sandqvist.net/shop/dante-black-black

Stig or Dante?

I live in Texas and it gets hot as fuck here around the summer time. Will I look like an idiot wearing crew socks when it's 80+ degrees out?

How do you guys know if the pants are too long? I don't really see the difference. If i usually wear 32 with a short break but 34 give me a full break and a little crumpled is it too long for me? Usually i see cargo pants with that huge full break as on the pic. Don't think the height is attached to the inseam that much but in case i'm 183. So are both acceptable or should i cuff the longer ones?

Stig.

those aren't the memes. the meme ones are the ivory colorway

ssense.com/en-us/men/product/reebok-classics/ivory-club-c-85-vintage-sneakers/2091477?forced_user_country=US&gclid=CMXkpaiepdQCFQMbaQodmM4O2g

nah club c is a meme shoes regardless of colorway

new elm colorways dropped and blue/pink already out of stock

This may seem weird, but I'll still ask

How do I achieve paladin aesthetics in everyday look?
Without going full cringe mode of course.

Thanks

you do know that you can bend the brim yourself, right?

maybe this is a dumb question idk
but is there a name for the sort of collar lynch is wearing in this pic, where the gap between the collar is quite wide?

i want to buy basic converses but they all so expensive here in the netherlands.

anybody know a place to buy? cheapest i can find is like 60euros. im looking for 40 euros max.

ebay and amazon .co.uk sometimes have them for cheap - i got the OG black ones for £24. Big consignments of them usually come oand go quickly

>don't match shirt and shoes
What if they're both white? Can I do it then?

yep, it's cheaper on amazon. do you know if the ox ones are good? the one with the blue n red line. are these old ones, how are their comfort?

Are patterns like this just a fast-fashion trend that won't last? Should I avoid them?

What is this kind of shirt called, with the yuge collar and long hem? I can't seem to find any others when I search for things like "large collar long hem shirt men"

What's the sizing on Ozweegos? Some say TTS but others say size .5 to 1 up

Is a shoe being a meme shoe a good or bad thing?

I only wear flannel and torn jeans. Should I off myself now?

it's called fuck weeb shite
there's no special name for it because no one in their right mind no would make this kind of shit, let alone wear it

I live in a climate that is 25°C+ all the time (75°F ) and looking for places where I can clothes for this sorta weather, preferably online because the stores in my town are trash

>dignity
>Veeky Forums
why do you care so much is the real question, not like anyone would actually come up to you on the street and pull out a waywt photo to roast you

What are some good plain white socks? I know people will say Uniqlo, but they're more creamy.

Is it worth trusting an eBay "full grain leather" belt? I don't trust any new ones for like 25 bucks but is it worth shopping used/vintage stuff?

He could honestly just wear all navy and look just fine

i'm looking for a pair of shoes that i can't remember the name of

they were like leather boot type things that have a dipped wax type substance on the bottom

thanks

>matchy match with navy
christ no what the fuck
ccp drips

I have a two day transit in Tokyo, what should I check out in terms of jackets? Looked up VANQUISH but didn't like it that much

found this at a thrift shop. can someone tell me if this is authentic tommy, and if so how much it's worth?

close up of the logo

probably is but its tommy jeans diffusion line so not worth anything really
mainline hilfiger isnt worth much to begin with anyway

whoa, didn't expect a super quick reply. figured as much, guess i'll just keep this one. thanks, friend

picked up some timberlands the other day, what do i wear them with and should I lace them up?

wear this with it.

retarded question here but I have a ton of pants that are boot cut/ relaxed fit, is it possible to take them to a tailor to make them narrow and skinnier?

HEY

what is the difference between these h&m slim chinos?

Chinos Slim fit:
hm.com/us/product/68449?article=68449-B
$34.99

Cotton Chinos Slim fit:
hm.com/us/product/65718?article=65718-F
$24.99

yes
only thing that might not work is pre-washed/distressed jeans as when they take them in, the wash on the denim wont line up with the stitching

If I'm understanding this right, the more expensive ones are made of twill wich is a heavier and more stiff fabric compared to the other ones - that's probably where the difference in price comes from. They also have a wider cut along the whole leg which would allow you to cuff them like the models' more easily than the cheaper ones.

That's all I can think of as far as differences go besides the color.

thanks!

i don't cuff my pants tho, is this gonna be a problem? i already ordered the other ones because when you filter for chinos and further filter to slim, those were the only ones listed but when you just pick chinos category and scroll down it shows the other type there.

I wouldn't care about that. Being a meme shoe doesn't necessarily mean that it will be popular in any certain physical location. So if you live outside major metropolitan areas you probably won't notice any surge in popularity for like a year.

No problem! And no it's probably not going to be a issue, if you need them shorter just take them to a tailor and pay the 10 bucks, ask a friend to do it for you or learn to hem yourself.

I have those same shoes and I also live in a relatively hot area, not as much as texas though

tried wearing crew socks once and almost fucking died of the heat. I wear short thin socks with them because without socks they hurt, doesn't look great, but at least I'm comfy and not too warm

>wich is a heavier and more stiff fabric
it doesn't really work like that, how thick twill is depends how thick it's made and chino cloth is a type of twill as well
and it's H&M, the price difference can become from anywhere, you want to know the difference between those pants, order both and send the ones you don't like back or visit a physical store

>these cost a fortune
>they look like shit
>somehow also look amazing

are we being brainwashed by branding?

Thank for the info, I was just speaking from experience when I said twill would be thicker thicker and stiffer but it makes sense for it to change case by case.

I usually wear 7.5 in vans and bought a 7 in converse 70s, they feel quite tight, will they loosen up?

I'm starting my first teaching placement next week and haven't got a clue what I should wear.
I need to look smart but it's teaching an art class so need to be able to roll my sleeves up and get dirty.
I was thinking shirt and sweater but what about tie?
And trousers, cords, smart jeans?

rAf sIMonS, aLL KiNDA craZY CoLoRS

Also interested

Carry around a giant hammer, cop the latest pauldrons from your local smithy.

How do I prevent my shoes from squeaking on waxed floors? Sometimes I wear my GATs to work, and they squeak horribly.

Does green and mint look good together?

did you keep the receipt

What to wear these with?
images.esellerpro.com/2441/I/44/ New-Jack-and-Jones-Savek-Prem-Black-12072381-Mens-Boots-Shoes-04.jpg

black jeans, a dark jacket and a neutral sweater, cardigan or jumper, like grey/black/dark green

Trousers and thrifted plain color long sleeves shirts (rolled of course). Don't be afraid to let the shirts get messy it'll be pretty Veeky Forums when they do

mint is a shade of green...
green is term referring to a huge number of different shades, tones, and hues...

you gotta be more specific

looking for a "dress shoe" i can skate in, kinda like pic related.

depends what you like about the look

Inaisce was a label that often used long silhouettes combining sharp cuts and darting with flowy or drapey fabric, which often reminds me of some kinda medieval tabards.

Keep in mind that you'll stand out in this shit too but it's good inspiration. Stuff to draw from without going over the top is silhouette, a high shouldered look (like ccp pagoda shoulder suits), layering, and subtle metal accessories.

Remember, if it feels cosplay it probably is.

spread collar

That's much easier to make work than something like red or blue but keep in mind that white is still a loud color so you gotta balance out all that white with maybe a darker top layer. All white shoes are harder to pull off than a white shirt because having a white piece as the top or bottom end of your outfit means that you only have one place (pants break) to make the transition between the bright white and another color. This means it's easy to throw the palette out of balance.

I don't see why not. While it's true that vintage belts are more likely to use full grain leather, it doesn't mean they all are. It's pretty easy to identify full grain leather by looking carefully at the grain for natural imperfections and the cross-section to identify glued leather. Since belts don't require a lot of material and can be made from scraps, it's easier to make them from full grain leather than say a jacket, which requires a much larger hide.