Waywt

Waywt

Pants look too tight in the thighs and crotch as well as too long. Shoes look like Dutch clogs. I like the color coordination thought

Fuck ypu pussy. I'll rip your fucking throat out

have you been lifting? You look bulked up

5 times a week

How do you stay so happy? What gives you that genuine infectious smile? I wanna smash your fucking face with a brick.

kek he looks like Stanley Tucci
overconfident without much reason for it. lucky with the parents i suppose

Know the difference between fulfillment and pleasure and your halfway there to being happy

It also never hurts to smile user. You should smile more. There's lots to smile about.

Also you couldn't touch me if you tried man. Bricks and all

>previous thread not even at 260

"OP" and the only person who posted a fit are less than a minute within each other. Fucker made this to shitpost.

What's shitposting?

This is

I don't see how that's comparable to me

what's up

Is this shit posting?

Well it's a better fit than yours lol

Now this is shitposting.
I get it now

nuff said

where to cop statue?

serious question

You can see it at the Tate Britain in London. 'An Athlete Wrestling with a Python' - Lord Frederic Leighton - 1877.

thanks

those fat thighs make me think otherwise

so much of this is bad lol

lmao nigga i thought your post was shit posting. ole einstein's protege lookin ass. jewish goldstein production lookin ass. women's thighs and uhh can i get a fry with that PLEASE wearin ass.

lmao

i shit on huck last thread but if you think was worth posting or was a good "roast" you need to go back to r/streetwear

also fucking delete this thread theres already 3 waywts and one is only 50 posts in