Spring Jacket General

Can anyone recommend me a similar looking jacket to this one that doesn't cost $400+ but still has decent quality and fit?

Pic is of a Norse Project Trygve Jacket. Also, Spring jackets general

I'll sell you a Norse Projects Ryan bomber jacket for $200

I bought a zip jacket from MKI. It gets compliments regularly.

lol

Carhartt jackets

Every classic brand has these jackets that are good quality and fit well unless you're an anorexic manlet.

what?
it's pretty much brand new for fifty bucks less than you'd pay anywhere else

lol

name one

damn w2c? sold out everywhere i've looked

members only

wtf is a classic brand

Does anyone know where to get a jacket similar to the one in attached image —same materials, but without logos?

Where can I cop a souvenir jacket. My little brother recommended them to me and I think they look dope m (he has a very nice eye for aesthetics btw, very proud of him) I looked but I couldn't find some decent ones that weren't like 200 dollars. I checked urban outfitters and googled men's souvenir jacket but am having trouble narrowing it down

souvenir jackets look like shit

Can Spring jackets be also Autumn jackets?

Get a job, loser.

tailor toyo
alpha industries
they're a meme, but you aren't getting one for under 200

They're a meme already? But thanks for the advice. Will start squirreling away some money to purchase one

Leeds is where they have a brick and mortar, but I ordered online. Their stock is always crazy low.

Looks like a spin on a classic garage jacket. Buy a Red Kap garage jacket sized down (Im a large; my red kap is a medium.) It's around $30 USD new, looks almost just like pic related, and will fit like that if you size down. They last forever too. Some years ago, I got mine from a youth Drop-In whilst vagabonding. It has been previously worn by a mechanic for who knows how long, then It was my only jacket while vagabonding, and then later a stint of semi-"off grid" farm life. Through all that it remained unscathed. When I first got it, my girlfriend used to joke that those types of jackets would be fashionable soon, and she was right. I myself thought "traveling kid fashion" in general would become popular. I feel like the current blend of workwear,streetwear,thriftcore, and the rock aesthetic is a very cleaned up version of "vagabond fashion" if theres is such a thing

I wouldn't recommend this OP. I used to have one of those exact jackets and the sleeves were way too wide, even when sized down. I'm pretty sure the jackets were made to fit dad bods

top half detaches into a vest
very noice

To be fair im sort've wide shouldered, not a dad bod, but maybe a hockey bod. I feel like mt sleeves fit like pic related, but I might have bigger arms. I still think its a good jacket

id on michael's jacket?

k-way

brand is DNC

Anybody know anything about this jacket?