Quick question Veeky Forums

quick question Veeky Forums
would wearing this be retarded? it's a bottle opener ring from ali express for like 70 cents
also, ring general thread, i guess

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/KONOV-Stainless-Engraved-Florentine-Design/dp/B00MF5PAO4/ref=sr_1_20?s=apparel&ie=UTF8&qid=1496641049&sr=1-20&nodeID=3888171&psd=1&keywords=konov
saveouroceansnow.com/collections/all/products/premium-octopus-ring2
aliexpress.com/popular/octopus-ring-jewelry.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don't think so, no.
buy it if you like it. I just think that this is literally something a long-haired metalfag would buy. maybe it would be better if it was silver and not black then.

gonna buy this ring on amazon. I love patterns with leaf and plant motives and it's very affordable. it's stainless steel.

w2c

Cop. Tell people it's margiela and than open beer with it

this one is really dull and uninspring

you have no idea what these terms even mean.
I can only argue that tastes differ.

i have a margiela bracelet

people always ask me where i got it and i just say "its from maison margiela" then they ask me what that is and i say "a fashion house" and then they look at me like i'm insane

why do normies not like expensive things

they have it in silver, gold, red and blue also
i think silver is sold out, though

black is fine but you will probably look silly unless you have the clothes/personal atmosphere to make it work well

if you don't regularly have need for a bottle opener you will look silly

I'd wait for silver restocking then.
but pick the color you think works best for you.
ring itself is effay.

at Milie Hastien: Fine Clothier in Balmora.

Id?

Recommend some silver rings to me guys

>would wearing this be retarded?
Yes.

>it's a bottle opener
So is your thumb or the back of your house key.

>you do you
>personal preference
>price is a relevant factor, and being a reasonable price is good
You are the single best poster I have ever seen on this board.
Good job not being a Veeky Forumsggot, stay the course you're on you glorious bastard.

Just got this yesterday. Thoughts?

terrible

>wear full rick
>normies laugh at me on the street
>girls try to creepshot me so they can laugh about it or post it to facebook with a funny caption
>have an informal interview one day, wear chinos some cdbs and a polo
>"omg user you look so good today"

Cool. w2c?

amazon.com/KONOV-Stainless-Engraved-Florentine-Design/dp/B00MF5PAO4/ref=sr_1_20?s=apparel&ie=UTF8&qid=1496641049&sr=1-20&nodeID=3888171&psd=1&keywords=konov

model number is 10023584S. brand is called "Konov" and the pattern is called "engraved florentine".

why thank you

you're mum

you're mum

Thanks man that ring is great

yeah, copping one soon.
they got it in black too and the other different models they have are pretty cool as well.

saveouroceansnow.com/collections/all/products/premium-octopus-ring2

Wearing rings draws attention to your hands. If you have big ham fists I would say wear rings whenever you want because chicks dig big hands.

so youre the retard who bites off bottle caps or slams the bottle against the edge of something? gtfo

i'm skinny...

don't wanna be "that" guy, but:

aliexpress.com/popular/octopus-ring-jewelry.html

>so youre the retard who bites off bottle caps
No, I just have strong enough forearms to use my thumb.

>slams the bottle against the edge of something?
Yes, but only if I own the something. Otherwise the back (top edge) of your key works.

dude, i get that it works, and i like to open bottles like a savage too, but there's a reason bottle openers exist... plus it's more convenient

Better than carrying around a bottle opener on your finger at all times. How much beer do you drink nigger?

more than i should, desu

I didn't say if you have sausage fingers. If you got blessed with alpha hands it should not matter if you're skinny.

If you're skinny with 'big' hands, you're going to have wendigo hands, not big hands.

All women want a guy with Shaq hands. Handlets are just disappointing to them.

>not being able to open a beer with a lighter, spoon, fence pailin, any object on hand
how did it feel growing up without a dad