I want to get effay Art for my apartment. Something that would impress slutty early 20s girls...

I want to get effay Art for my apartment. Something that would impress slutty early 20s girls. I already have a bunch of underground band posters in my room(don't even listen to music) for edgy bad boy appeal. Now looking for art for main living area.

if you're a music person you could always hang up your favorite lp covers. I don't have lps but I did something similar in that I went to a printing website and got 12x12" printouts of albums I like that have effay covers and go well together. here's an example of what I mean

whatever you do dont do this
try some egon schiele or something

this is a horrendous idea for tacky idiots.
if you want your room to look good easily, just make sure you don't have anything that isn't framed, and try to get things from various places- antique markets, thrift shops, so that the pieces have some kind of soul/story to them. never buy wall hangings at ikea.
posters are for children, please take them down

you could try actually developing taste and appreciation for art instead of being a clueless tryhard faggot
i bet you buy books for display too
and most good modern & contemporary art isn't sold in commercial reproduction, unless you want to be another pleb with van gogh / klimt / munch posters on the wall

Fuck that. Art is overpriced nowadays. Who in their right mind would pay 500 dollars for a shitty painting buy local artist. Just go to Ikea and buy art, girls won't know the difference anyway

>girls
You need to go back

personally i would get framed artsy movie posters or rock album pics (strokes)

please dont do this

just leave them on the shelf where they belong

check out what cool stuff you can find at local estate sales and auctions. figure out the color scheme of a room and stick to it. I like my art to be conversation pieces, it keeps there from being awkward silences and provides a good change in topic.

It helps to keep a theme to a room. My dining room has mostly earth tones and it helps pull the room together and make it seem like a more comfortable place to sit back and relax.

>being a disingenuous fuck who pretends to like art so he can fuck retarded girls

God that is so fucking lame.

this is the worst board

Why don't you hang up stuff you actually like?

Best thing to hang would be yourself.

>slutty early twenties girls
>art to look cool

try meeting people you like on a personal level and developing appreciation for art you enjoy

make friends in art circles and buy their work to support them

it works only when cover looks something like this

if youre going with something popular, don't

just put your own stuff up

mine isn't great but its stuff I enjoy looking at myself and it brightens up my place

I bet you like to watch your gf getting fucked by a negroe because you are the perfect example of a cuck.
Develop a personality you are disgusting.

I like these!

these are really good user

I would buy these blown up real big. especially the middle one

get some joan miro prints

I think I saw you on /p/

your stuff is the shit, man
stop low balling

or make your own...

OP here

Thank You, this seems like the best answer yet. The art looks really deep, modern, and shit. I think girls would think it's complex and expensive art.
Any more recs?

Also why is everyone else such a fag? So what I'm not into art and want to use it to impress young hot girls? Isn't that what fashion is all about anyway, impressing others. You all do the same, I'm just honest with it. Plus I want my place to look good. Like holy shit you all have problems.

Wtf? I'd actually buy the middle and third one if I saw those on a canvas in store or something

samefags

You will get heavily embarassed when someone who actually knows shit about the art you put in your apartment asks you questions about it and you pretend to know something about it.
Put stuff which interests you, there is nothing more pathetic then someone spending money on something just for others.

>Isn't that what fashion is all about anyway, impressing others.
I sincerely hope you're just baiting. I dress well because then I feel confident and presentable, It's for me, not for anyone else. I try to dress well even if I don't go anywhere.
Get hobbies/interests, that will impress "young hot girls" far more than some random joan miro prints you know nothing about on your wall

>You will get heavily embarassed when someone who actually knows shit about the art you put in your apartment asks you questions about it and you pretend to know something about it.

First I don't let guys in my place unless I'm friends with them, only good looking females allowed. And it's impossible for females to embarrass me because females are inferior to men.
Second, it will take 2 minutes on google to learn everything about a certain piece I get and be knowledgeable. Plus isn't art subjected or someshit. So I'll make something up and sound all complex for the stupid young girls.

>Put stuff which interests you, there is nothing more pathetic then someone spending money on something just for others

I don't have interest. And I don't do stuff for others, it's all for me. I want people to be impressed with my material items because I like making sure people know I'm well off and cool. It feels good when people envy you. Also I'm doing it to impress cute girls, which is for me.

>Get hobbies/interests, that will impress "young hot girls" far more than some random joan miro prints you know nothing about on your wall

Like I said I don't have any hobbies or interest and plus I have no time for stuff like that. But I can lie about hobbies and interest and it works just as good. Same theory applies what I want to do with the Art of my place.

>I already have a bunch of underground band posters in my room

post a pic of your wall plz

This has to be b8

cool! do you have a 500px or somewhere to download a hq version?

this guy only fucks ugly girls

>Plus isn't art subjected or someshit
>"subjected"

Saying shit like this will make you look/sound utterly retarded while pretending.

everybody has band posters, go straight to the source and look into the artists

What are you, 12?

wallpaper immediately screams {beanerhousehold}

with this attitude, this should do the trick

I feel like I'm the only one who understands where he is coming from and everyone else is just trying to be difficult

Girls couldn't give less shit about your refined taste in fashion and interior decor, you humongous faggot.

memes aside I have to say most "artsy girls" including arts majors are dumb as shit

I have a miro print in my room that I got as a souvenir, just a shitty paper poster from a museum. and not 1 girl has even recognized what is was, out of maybe 10 I've had in my room. you can seriously just make up any bullshit and it doesn't even matter.

seriously art school is a joke they're more likely to know all about celebreties and the people they follow on instagram but probably couldn't differentiate between a rembrandt and a picasso

>miro

i dont know the first thing about arts, just looks like poor man's Chagall
das all

yeah i know this is faggot tripfag bait, but for anyone else this is the print. super recognizable, not an obscure miro piece or anything.

>Everything I do is to impress other people yet I'm better off than you

This guy is in for a rude awakening 4-5 years

you have instagram or something?

the colours in the left photo make me feel warm and fuzzy inside

Veeky Forums the board and art are almost completely antithetical.

just develop your own taste in art, and try to use that sense to decorate your room.

let me guess, you have like a pink floyd album framed on your wall right

>buy a canvas
>buy paint
>put random blobs down
>put random signature in corner
>pretend it's from a local artist and you payed 5k for the piece and make up some meaning of the art
>profit

no I haven't really figured out what kind of platform to use for social media stuff yet, if any at all

it's not really lowballing. I'm working on several more conceptual sets and most of these are what I'd qualify as just nice to look at but not really much more

>I don't have any hobbies or interest and plus I have no time for stuff like that
I've never understood people like this

>I don't care about what people think about me that's why I'm going to take the time to post an anonymous board